“This is where it matters the most. This is where lives are made, in these moments when you can choose whether or not to say ‘I cant’ or ‘I can.’ It is a choice that will either make or break you for life.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Selfish isn't a dirty word. It means we take care of ourselves and are able to give back.” ― Jillian Michaels
Before you continue, Train Your Brain & Solve This…
Watch Video: Morning Routine | Summer 2015
“A bad day for your ego is a great day for your soul.” ― Jillian Michaels, Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!
“If you want to meet your true love, don’t focus on wanting someone to take away your loneliness or make you feel less unloved. Instead think about everything you have to offer the right person, and imagine the beautiful, productive relationship you will have, which is what you will project and attract.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“At some point you have to stop acting as though life is happening to you and acknowledge the ways you are happening to it. Once you take responsibility for your side of the street, you grant yourself the power to improve every aspect of your life by simply acting and behaving differently.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“I can always use a good chest fly in my life” ― Jillian Michaels
Go organic: Although fruits and vegetables are food items that you want to include in your diet, you should still be more cautious in purchasing them. This is because some farmers may have used lots of chemicals like fertilizers and insecticides in growing them. To avoid having to experience negative side effects from it, always purchase those that were grown organically.
Hydrate yourself by drinking lots of water: When you go through exercise routines, it is best to drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated. Aside from that, it can also suppress your appetite to some extent. In times when you feel hunger, try to drink a glass of water first, since you could have mistaken hunger for being thirsty.
Treat yourself for a non-fat yogurt and combine it with your favorite fruit slices: Dairy products such as yogurt are naturally rich in Calcium to strengthen bones and vitamin A which plays a great role in making our skin beautiful. Non-fat yogurt also contains friendly bacteria known as probiotics to enhance digestive processes.
Learn to sustain what you already achieved: having a healthy and proper diet is already difficult. Even harder is the task of sustaining it and making sure that what you achieved previously in terms of your health and detoxification is not wasted by just going back to your bad habits.
Make sure that your goals are achievable: It is very important to set goals in starting your weight loss program. However, make sure that they are achievable in a certain period of time. By doing that, you would provide yourself with more encouragement and motivation, each time you are able to reach them.
Gather as much information as you can: If you have fully decided that dieting is the way to go in order to lose weight, then you should gather as much information as you can. When you have the right information with you, you would receive the right guidance in starting on a diet. Aside from that, you can also become more familiar of the nutritional facts behind different food items.
Time between your food intakes: When it comes to the way that you eat, you should not go for more than 3 hours without eating. This is because, when you prolong the intervals between having a meals and snacks, it can actually encourage binge eating. Thus, you should make it a practice to grab something healthy to munch on every 2 to 3 hours.
- Unique magnet clasp design, no buckle needed, just easily stick and lock your watch band, fits wrist length Small 5.25" - 6.5" Large 6.5" - 9"
- Top woven stainless steel mesh loop with adjustable strong magnetic closure, very comfortable to wear and easy to install.
- Strong magnetic clasp, convenient for you to adjust the size; Ensure your watch in steady and secure, no problem for most sports.
- Simple and fluent curves makes your smart watch looks more fashionable and decent, available for both men and women.
- One year warranty, Order With Confidence. If you have any problems whatsoever with your purchase, simply contact us and we will take care of it.
- Support Bluetooth 4.0,Download "VeryFit 2.0 " APP from Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- Time Clock, Pedometer, Calories Counter, Distance Counter, Sleep Monitor, Alarm Alert, Call Reminder,Record daily activities, you could check daily activities of 7 days including steps, distance and calorie consumption in the app. Anti-Lost, Phone Finder, Device key could control remote photograph shooting.
- When the Bluetooth is disconnected or the phone is out of the Bluetooth distance range, the watch will alert.
- Sleep Monitoring: Device could automatically recognize your status and monitor the whole sleep progress with analyzing the deep sleep and light sleep hours.
- Please recognize the seller name ''Teslasz' when you purchase, beware of imitation, fake and poor products from other seller.
- HEART RATE MONITOR: Provides live, accurate heart rate to compatible mobile training apps through Bluetooth Smart technology
- FITNESS TRACKER: Waterproof heart rate sensor, Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad mini and iPod Nano (7th generation)Bluetooth Smart transmission technology
- STRONG BATTERY LIFE: For optimal battery life, detach transmitter from chest strap after every use
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Gym Link connects Polar heart rate monitors and activity trackers with compatible gym equipment
- CALORIE COUNTER CAPABILITIES: For those who want to count the calories they burn and get basic heart rate-based features to keep their fitness training simple
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
The fact is that Chinese parents can do things that would seem unimaginable-even legally actionable-to Westerners. Chinese mothers can say to their daughters, Hey fatty-lose some weight. By contrast, Western parents have to tiptoe around the issue, talking in terms of health and never ever mentioning the f-word, and their kids still end up in therapy for eating disorders and negative self image. — Amy Chua (Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother)
The only thing worse than bad health is a bad name. — Gabriel García Márquez (Love in the Time of Cholera)
Don't laugh at the spinsters, dear girls, for often very tender, tragic romances are hidden away in the hearts that beat so quietly under the sober gowns, and many silent sacrifices of youth, health, ambition, love itself, make the faded faces beautiful in God's sight. Even the sad, sour sisters should be kindly dealt with, because they have missed the sweetest part of life, if for no other reason. — Louisa May Alcott (Little Women (Little Women, #1))
Eat healthily, sleep well, breathe deeply, move harmoniously. — Jean-Pierre Barral
People use drugs, legal and illegal, because their lives are intolerably painful or dull. They hate their work and find no rest in their leisure. They are estranged from their families and their neighbors. It should tell us something that in healthy societies drug use is celebrative, convivial, and occasional, whereas among us it is lonely, shameful, and addictive. We need drugs, apparently, because we have lost each other. — Wendell Berry (The Art of the Commonplace: The Agrarian Essays)