Before you continue, Try To Train Your Brain!
Watch Video: Morning Routine: How I Stay Healthy!
“No one ever died from an open mind.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“I want you to take a moment here and write down all the problems that are plaguing you at this moment, from big to small. Now ask yourself what you contributed in creating your current situation. Did the professor fail you because you never went to class? Did your boss yell at you because you were on YouTube instead of working?” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Part of abandoning the all-or-nothing mentality is allowing yourself room for setbacks. We are bound to have lapses on the road to health and wellness, but it is critical that we learn how to handle small failures positively so that we can minimize their long-term destructive effects. One setback is one setback—it is not the end of the world, nor is it the end of your journey toward a better you.” ― Jillian Michaels
“A bad day for your ego is a great day for your soul.” ― Jillian Michaels, Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!
- The first beautiful health journal for your wrist. A gorgeous, constant reminder to keep your health a priority.Wear with anything from activewear to cocktail attire.
- Count goals like glasses of water, fruit and vegetable servings, pounds lost, caffeinated beverages, trips to the gym, miles logged, daily snacks and more by sliding the hand-etched beads. Count on it to help reduce sugary sodas, artificial sweeteners, refined convenience foods and more.
- The beads stay in place on the patented bracelet unless moved by the wearer. The bracelet fits most wrist sizes; once on, gently squeeze or stretch the cuff for a perfect fit.
- Sterling silver plated, featuring our timeless hand-etched heart beads.
- Each bracelet comes in a decorative box with counting suggestions and care instructions inside.
- The first beautiful wellness journal for your wrist. Happy and Blessed reminds women to count their life's blessings. Popular counts include good deeds, prayers, weekly thank-you notes written, and kind words throughout the day. Just slide the hand-etched beads to count positive thoughts, service hours, acts of kindness, personal motivations and more.
- The bracelet is sterling silver plated and hand-etched with starburst patterned sterling silver dipped beads. Beads stay in place unless moved by the wearer.
- The bracelet fits most wrist sizes; once on, gently squeeze or stretch the cuff for a perfect fit.
- Wear with anything from active wear to cocktail attire. A gorgeous, constant reminder to keep your goals and accomplishments a priority.
- Each bracelet comes in our decorative Happy and Blessed box with counting suggestions and care instructions inside.
- Brand:Excelvan (1 year warranty and friendly customer service)
- Activities Record: Record daily activities, you could check daily activities including steps, distance and calorie consumption in the app
- Snyc Sports Data: When matched to bluetooth , you can sync your data to Andriod phone or ios phone. It gives you real-time assessment of your exercise throughout the day
- Sleep Monitoring: Device could automatically recognize your state and monitoring the whole sleep progress with analyzing the deep sleep and light sleep hours
- Remote Camera Control: Operation on the screen could control remote photograph shooting
Take a good multivitamin supplement: Always remember that when you workout, your body would also have an increased needs for certain nutrients, in order to stay healthy. Although you are following a healthy diet, there is still a chance that it can’t provide you sufficient amounts of some nutrients. Thus, it is best to take a good multivitamin supplement, just to be on the safe side.
Make a plan for your vacation: If you are going on a vacation with your family, there is going to be a tendency that it can make you break your usual workout routine. Thus, it is best if you plan your vacation well. For example, book a hotel that has a workout gym inside it, or at least located near it, so that you can still have a chance to get some exercise.
Controlling your portion: To make sure that you stay on track with your diet, one of the things you need to do is to control your food intake. To achieve that, what you can do is to use a smaller plate when you eat. Doing that would ensure that you can limit your food intake, since you won’t be able to put more food than it can accommodate.
Become more conscious of portion size: The more you eat, the more you could actually gain weight. Therefore, you could still gain weight, even if you workout and eat healthy foods, if you are still providing your body with more calories than it needs. Therefore, you need to control your daily portion, so that you can lose weight.
Avoid fad diets, especially those that have unrealistic promises: If you do your search through the web, you would come across lots of fad diets with unrealistic promises. These diets can make you go through very restrictive methods in losing weight. At the start, they may help you achieve your goals, but since they are too restrictive, most of them cannot guarantee long term results.
Swapping your regular milk with skimmed milk: Drinking milk is a healthy practice, especially if you go with the skimmed type. This is because skimmed milk actually contains half the amount of calories that regular milk products have. Aside from that, they also contain more phosphorus and calcium, which can help your body in breaking down fats.
Avoid promiscuity: by living a life free from perversion and promiscuity, you will not only prevent yourself from suffering emotional drain that can be brought by these actions but also avoid possible illnesses and problems caused by these acts of perversion such as STD and other sexually related sicknesses or worse, AIDS.
Mental illness People assume you aren’t sick unless they see the sickness on your skin like scars forming a map of all the ways you’re hurting. My heart is a prison of Have you tried?s Have you tried exercising? Have you tried eating better? Have you tried not being sad, not being sick? Have you tried being more like me? Have you tried shutting up? Yes, I have tried. Yes, I am still trying, and yes, I am still sick. Sometimes monsters are invisible, and sometimes demons attack you from the inside. Just because you cannot see the claws and the teeth does not mean they aren’t ripping through me. Pain does not need to be seen to be felt. Telling me there is no problem won’t solve the problem. This is not how miracles are born. This is not how sickness works. — Emm Roy (The First Step)
As long as Man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings, he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love. — Pythagoras
We cut the throat of a calf and hang it up by the heels to bleed to death so that our veal cutlet may be white; we nail geese to a board and cram them with food because we like the taste of liver disease; we tear birds to pieces to decorate our women's hats; we mutilate domestic animals for no reason at all except to follow an instinctively cruel fashion; and we connive at the most abominable tortures in the hope of discovering some magical cure for our own diseases by them. — George Bernard Shaw (Man and Superman)
The dangerous one was Ren. Innocent though the white tiger he appeared to be, he was a compelling predator. Utterly irresistible -- like a Venus flytrap. So alluring, so tempting, so deadly. Everything he did was seductive and possibly hazardous to my health. — Colleen Houck (Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1))
Whenever I see an ambulance, I like to think there is a baby being born, rather than a death. — Phil Lester