Before you continue, Try To Train Your Brain!
Watch Video: Morning Routine: How I Stay Healthy!
“If I fall in love with a woman, that’s awesome. If I fall in love with a man, that’s awesome. As long as you fall in love… It’s like organic food. I only eat healthy food, and I only want healthy love!” ― Jillian Michaels
“Sometimes people will hear you and be able to change their behavior, but often their behavior has more to do with their own need for approval than with your need for support. No matter what their response, you need to be firm and hold your ground. At the end of the day, your health is your responsibility.” ― Jillian Michaels, Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
“A bad day for your ego is a great day for your soul.” ― Jillian Michaels, Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!
“Will is a skill.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: A Three-Step Plan for Achieving Your Dreams
- The first beautiful health journal for your wrist. A gorgeous, constant reminder to keep your health a priority.Wear with anything from activewear to cocktail attire.
- Count goals like glasses of water, fruit and vegetable servings, pounds lost, caffeinated beverages, trips to the gym, miles logged, daily snacks and more by sliding the hand-etched beads. Count on it to help reduce sugary sodas, artificial sweeteners, refined convenience foods and more.
- The beads stay in place on the patented bracelet unless moved by the wearer. The bracelet fits most wrist sizes; once on, gently squeeze or stretch the cuff for a perfect fit.
- Sterling silver plated, featuring our timeless hand-etched heart beads.
- Each bracelet comes in a decorative box with counting suggestions and care instructions inside.
- The first beautiful wellness journal for your wrist. Happy and Blessed reminds women to count their life's blessings. Popular counts include good deeds, prayers, weekly thank-you notes written, and kind words throughout the day. Just slide the hand-etched beads to count positive thoughts, service hours, acts of kindness, personal motivations and more.
- The bracelet is sterling silver plated and hand-etched with starburst patterned sterling silver dipped beads. Beads stay in place unless moved by the wearer.
- The bracelet fits most wrist sizes; once on, gently squeeze or stretch the cuff for a perfect fit.
- Wear with anything from active wear to cocktail attire. A gorgeous, constant reminder to keep your goals and accomplishments a priority.
- Each bracelet comes in our decorative Happy and Blessed box with counting suggestions and care instructions inside.
- Brand:Excelvan (1 year warranty and friendly customer service)
- Activities Record: Record daily activities, you could check daily activities including steps, distance and calorie consumption in the app
- Snyc Sports Data: When matched to bluetooth , you can sync your data to Andriod phone or ios phone. It gives you real-time assessment of your exercise throughout the day
- Sleep Monitoring: Device could automatically recognize your state and monitoring the whole sleep progress with analyzing the deep sleep and light sleep hours
- Remote Camera Control: Operation on the screen could control remote photograph shooting
Check out exercise videos on the web: If you don’t have time to go to gyms to workout, keep in mind that there are exercise videos available on the internet today. Most of these videos can be accessed for free. Thus, all you need to do is to download them, and watch and follow them anytime you want. Such videos can show you different types of routines; and, all you have to do is to select the ones you like best.
Make Small Talk: Engaging in casual conversation with others may help keep you as sharp as doing a word puzzle according to some studies. Just 10 minutes of daily chatter appears to improve mental function and preserve memory.
Become more conscious on your calorie intake: When it comes to losing weight, your body needs to burn more calories than it receives. Therefore, you should be conscious on your calorie intake; and, one of the things that you can do for that is to check the labels of the food items you buy from the store. Aside from that, you should also do your research about the calories of other food items.
Hide your TV’s remote control: When you are on a diet, it is also best if you do other things that can help in achieving your goals. One of which is to increase you daily physical activities such as hiding the TV remote control. By doing this, you will need to stand up in order to change the channel.
Do exercises that will reduce fat and make you sweat: exercises and workout such as these will not only give you a well toned and better shaped body but also cleanse it from toxins that are both stored and are located on your body’s surface. You have to know what the proper exercises are that will have you sweating and losing unhealthy fat.
Eat raw foods: Eating raw foods such as raw vegetables can provide you with more vitamins and minerals that your body needs. Aside from that, they also contain more moisture. Additionally, raw vegetables would also make your body work more, in order to get them processed. Thus, try minimizing cooking vegetables, so that they can help you more in losing weight.
Breakfast is the most vital meal: It should not be missed in order to refuel your body from functional metabolic changes during long hours of sleep. It is best to include carbohydrates, fats and proteins for an ideal nutrition such as combinations of fresh fruits, bread toast and breakfast cereals with milk.
let us thank God for having made us this gift of death, so that life is to have meaning; of night, that day is to have meaning; silence, that speech is to have meaning; illness, that health is to have meaning; war, that peace is to have meaning. Let us give thanks to Him for having given us weariness and pain, so that rest and joy are to have meaning. Let us give thanks to him, whose wisdom is infinite. — Amin Maalouf (Leo Africanus)
(Talon pulled another beignet from the sack and held it up for her to eat.)That stuff is hazardous to your health. (Sunshine)Baby, life is hazardous to your health. (Talon) — Sherrilyn Kenyon (Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter #2))
The fact is that Chinese parents can do things that would seem unimaginable-even legally actionable-to Westerners. Chinese mothers can say to their daughters, Hey fatty-lose some weight. By contrast, Western parents have to tiptoe around the issue, talking in terms of health and never ever mentioning the f-word, and their kids still end up in therapy for eating disorders and negative self image. — Amy Chua (Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother)
I consider books to be good for our health, and also our spirits, and they help us to become poets or scientists, to understand the stars or else to discover them deep within the aspirations of certain characters, those who sometimes, on certain evenings, escape from the pages and walk among us humans, perhaps the most human of us all. — José Saramago
The most poetical thing in the world is not being sick. — G.K. Chesterton (The Man Who Was Thursday: A Nightmare)