Christmas was once illegal in England.
African elephants can distinguish human languages genders and ages associated with danger.
In the Scottish Hebrides an island is defined as being an island only if it is big enough to sustain 1 sheep.
There is more CO2 (carbon dioxide) in the atmosphere today than at any point in the last 800 000 years.
The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro Coca-Cola and Budweiser in that order.
During WW2 Japanese war criminal Tojo Hideki attempted suicide after the surrender. He was saved and resuscitated by Allied forces who then hanged him.
Bacteria the tiniest free-living cells are so small that a single drop of liquid contains as many as 50 million of them.
A child dies every 8 seconds from contaminated water.
Violent homes have the same effecton children's brains as combat on soldiers.
A Japanese Soldier didn't surrender until29 years after WW2 was over in 1974.
The original lyrics of the "Happy Birthday to You" song was "Good Morning to You".
Energy drinks still don't have as much caffeine as a Starbucks coffee.
The duckbill platypus can store as many as six hundred worms in the pouches of its cheeks.
The Big Five is a group of animals of Africa: cape buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion and rhino.
%60 of all people using the Internet use it for pornography.
Nelson Mandela Pope John Paul II and Whoopi Goldberg are Honorary Harlem Globetrotters.
The woman who rented her garage to Larry Page and Sergey Brin in 1998 when they were creating Google later became the CEO of YouTube .
Whales can suffer from sunburns.
Women in Niger have an average of 7 children the world's highest rate.
About 200 Christmas trees catch fire every year in the U.S.
Instead of kissing mothers of the Manchu tribe used to show affection by sucking their child's penis in public because kissing was considered sexual.
There's high-speed Internet on the way up to Mount Everest.
The first Frenchman known to visit Japan was imprisoned tortured and killed because he tried to promote Christianity.
Norway introduced Salmon Sushi to the Japanese in the 80s.
Most married couples are happiest in their third year of marriage.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Loud music can make a person drink more in less time.
The phrase “raining cats and dogs” originated in seventeenth-century England. During heavy rainstorms, many homeless animals would drown and float down the streets, giving the appearance that it had actually rained cats and dogs.
There is no Left Brain/Right Brain Divide. It's a myth. They work together.
Mathematician Paul Erdos could calculate in his head given a person's age how many seconds they had lived when he was just 4 years old.
Orville Wright was involved in the first aircraft accident. His passenger a Frenchman was killed.
Charlie Sheen once bought 2 600 seats at a baseball game so he could catch a home run ball.
Queen Elizabeth I regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that she bathed once every three months whether she needed it or not
In Halden a high-security prison in Norway every cell has a flat screen TV an en-suite shower and fluffy white towels.
The Labrador dog is from Newfoundland and the Newfoundland dog is from Labrador.
87% of scientists believe climate change is mostly caused by human activity while only 50% of the public does.
The African nation of Mozambique has an AK-47 assault rifle on its flag.
There are virtually no differences in brain anatomy between people with autism and those without.
Chocolate has an anti-bacterial effect on the mouth and protects against tooth decay.
Over 100 000 new dot com domains are registered on the web every day.
The atomic bomb explosion at Hiroshima was generated by matter weighing no more than a paper clip.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support