About 8,000 Americans are injured by musical instruments each year.
There are Victoria's Secret models from every continent except Antarctica.
Whale milk is 50% fat.
Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
China has the most goats in the world, they have over 170 Million.
There is a French company that you can hire to kidnap you. They charge US$1600.
Moon landing conspiracy theories were proven wrong in 2011 when a NASA probe revealed high-resolution photos of the Apollo Moon landing sites.
The word "volcano" originally comes from the name of the Roman god of fire Vulcan.
The largest recorded earthquake in the U.S. was a magnitude 9.2 that struck Prince William Sound Alaska in 1964.
It used to be against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland.
2 000 pounds of space dust and other space debris fall on the Earth everyday.
The Eiffel Tower was built for the 1889 Paris Exposition and was not intended to be permanent.
The only Jewish descendants spared by the Nazis where those with grandparents who converted to Christianity before the founding of the German Empire (1871).
89%of people in Sweden speak English.
The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
The last surviving Civil War widow didn't pass away until 2008. She married an 86-year-old veteran when she was only 19.
In 1973 the crew of Skylab 4 staged the first strike in space. They requested time off to "look out the window and think."
Fewer than half the world's cultures engage in romantic kissing a study found.
It's impossible to sneeze while sleeping.
A dik-dik is a tiny antelope that lives in East Africa, Namibia and Angola.
A 14th-century medieval tower rises out of Lake Reschensee in Italy. It's the only visible building of a submerged village.
In medieval France unfaithful wives were made to chase a chicken through town naked.
55% of Americans think they are smarter than the average American.
During WW2 Canada gave out buttons to people who tried to enlist but were refused due to medical reasons to show their willingness to fight.
Hitler was a Vegetarian and created laws against animal cruelty.
During WW2 Japanese war criminal Tojo Hideki attempted suicide after the surrender. He was saved and resuscitated by Allied forces who then hanged him.
A russian woman in the 1700s gave birth to 16 pairs of twins 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets in just 40 years with the same man.
African elephants only have four teeth to chew their food with.
North Korea holds elections every 5 years in which the ballots list only one candidate.
In 1908 the Imperial Russian Olympic Team arrived in London 12 days too late for the games because they were not using the Gregorian calendar yet.
Deer have no gall bladders.
On the International Space Station urine passes through a special water treatment plant that turns it into drinking water.
The strongest creatures on Earth are gonorrhea bacteria. They can pull 100 000 times their own body weight.
An astronaut threw a boomerang while visiting the International Space Station and it returned to him even in the absence of gravity.
Japan has more than 50 000 people who are over 100 years old.
If the Internet went down for a day 196 billion emails and 3 billion Google searches would have to wait.
In 2003, Dr. Roger Mugford invented the “wag-o-meter” a device that claims to interpret a dog’s exact mood by measuring the wag of its tail.
Dominica Mexico Zambia Kiribati Fiji and Egypt all have birds on their flags.
In 1941 Henry Ford made a car out of soybeans.
The revolution that transformed Brazil into a republic was so uneventful that the few witnesses present didn't know it happened and the dethroned Emperor didn't even care.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more