If Texas were a country its GNP would be the fifth largest of any country in the world.
Broccoli and cauliflower are the only vegetables that are flowers.
Steven Spielberg declined to direct the Harry Potter movies and said "It's just like withdrawing a billion dollars and putting it into your personal bank accounts. There's no challenge."
Swedish wasn't made the official language of Sweden until 2009.
Having an orgasm at least 3 times a week cuts in half the likelihood of coronary heart disease.
About 8,000 Americans are injured by musical instruments each year.
A face-recognition software determined that Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa is 83% happy 9% disgusted 6% fearful and 2% angry.
All US$ coins and bills in circulation today are worth US$1.2 trillion.
YouTube has a production space in Los Angeles that is free to use if you have 10 000 subscribers.
To study the health effects of coffee King Gustav III of Sweden commuted the death sentences of a pair of twins on the condition that one drank 3 pots of coffee and the other tea for the rest of their lives.
When young black sea basses are mostly female but at the age of 5 years many switch sexes to male.
Men can lactate too but only under extreme circumstances.
German chocolate cake isn't German. It's named for Sam German an American baker.
A blue whale is larger than a basketball court.
Male seahorses can get pregnant.
When Germany won the 2014 World Cup in Brazil it was the first time as a united country. The three previous times the soccer World Cup was won by West Germany.
While sudden heart attacks during sex are rare 75% of them happen to men who are cheating on their wives.
The "cheerleader effect" the theory that girls look more attractive in groups is scientifically proven.
The Death Penalty is legal in 32 U.S. states.
The French language has seventeen different words for ‘surrender’.
There are about 3 million first dates every day worldwide..
Brazil's Capital Brasilia looks like an aeroplane from above.
Michael Jackson wanted to do a Harry Potter musical but J.K. Rowling said no.
A group of crows is called a murder.
There is a Welsh-speaking part of Argentina. It has its own dialect of Welsh.
People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different!
More people are afraid of spiders than death. Amazingly few people are afraid of Champagne corks even though you are more likely to be killed by one than by a spider.
Nearly half the gold ever mined has come from one place: Witwatersrand South Africa.
Honey is the only food that will never rot it can last 3000 years.
Fish can drown in water.
The U.S. Post Office handles 43 percent of the world’s mail.
Chevrolet tried marketing a Chevrolet Nova in Spanish speaking countries – it didn’t sell well because NOVA means “doesn’t go” in Spanish.
Worms eat their own poo.
It is forbidden for aircraft to fly over the Taj Mahal.
Heavy marijuana smokers are at risk for some of the same health effects as cigarette smokers like bronchitis and other respiratory illnesses.
There's a town in Norway called Hell.
Rio de Janeiro was once the capital of Portugal making it the only European capital outside of Europe.
80%of the biomass of fish in the world's oceans has been lost in the past 100 years.
Today's British accent first appeared among London's upper class around the time of the American Revolution. Before that the British accent was similar to that of Americans.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products