Every year 11 000 Americans injure themselves while trying out bizarre sexual positions.
Mexico has68 official languages.
23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
Elvis Presley's manager Colonel Tom Parker used to sell both 'I love Elvis' and 'I hate Elvis' badges at his concerts.
Yucatan Mexico was named after a misunderstanding. Spaniards asked the locals what was the place called. They replied "Yucatan " which in their language means "I don't understand you."
The first cloned dogs six Canadian Labradors started to work for South Korea's customs service as sniffers in 2009.
Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.
Snakes have flexible jaws which allow them to eat prey bigger than their head.
Butterflies cannot fly if their body temperature is less than 86 degrees.
Recycling one ton of paper saves 682.5 gallons of oil 7 000 gallons of water and 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space.
Whale Sharks can live up to 100 years.
The word ‘ejaculation’ comes from the Latin word meaning ‘throwing out’.
Thousands of marine creatures die by mistakenly swallowing plastic bags that resemble jellyfish.
6 in 10 Americans favor the death penalty for convicted murderers.
Mexico's 34th President ruled for less than an hour and then quit.
Abraham Lincoln was shot on Good Friday.
There's a coast-to-coast hiking trail that stretches from Delaware to California.
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange purple silver and month.
God is not mentioned once in the book of Esther.
A man will ejaculate approximately 18 quarts of semen in his lifetime.
At the ocean's deepest point the water pressure is the equivalent of having 50 jumbo jets piled on top of you.
In 2006 a woman farted on a plane and tried to cover up the smell by lighting matches causing an emergency landing.
9 million combatants and 7 million civilians died as a result of WW1.
Mewtwo is a clone of the Pokémon Mew, yet it comes before Mew in the Pokédex.
With 800 languages New York is the most linguistically diverse city in the world.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months two rats could have over a million descendants.
Africa is home to the world's largest living land animal the African elephant and the tallest the Giraffe.
Cats have over 100 vocal sounds; dogs only have 10.
The biggest Japanese community outside of Japan is in Brazil.
Rain contains vitamin B12.
The Queen of the UK is the legal owner of one-sixth of the Earth's land surface.
There's a McDonald's with turquoise arches in Sedona Arizona.
The last movie rented from Blockbuster before it closed its doors nationwide was ironically called "This is the End."
It's illegal in many countries to perform surgery on an octopus without anesthesia due to their intelligence.
Sound travels 15 times faster through steel than through the air.
The Amazon River discharges 5 times as much water as any other river on the planet.
Tomatoes have more genes than humans.
Government vehicles in Cuba are legally required to pick up any hitchhikers.
Angel Falls in Venezuela is the world’s highest waterfall at 3 212 feet (979 m).
There were 240 pedestrian fatalities in New York City in 1994.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.