In Hartford Connecticut it is illegal for a husband to kiss his wife on Sundays.
A clean mouth has between1 000 and 100 000 bacteria on each tooth.
53%of all American workers make less than US$30 000 a year.
Demand for quinoa in Western nations has pushed up prices so much that poorer people in Peru and Bolivia where quinoa is from can no longer afford their staple crop.
You swallow a litre (4.2 cups) of snot every day.
35% of American workers said they would forgo a pay raise in exchange for having their boss fired.
The blue whale is the largest of all whales and is also considered the largest animal to have ever existed in the world.
Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.
An Olympic gold medal must contain 92.5 percent silver
Dolphins can communicate with one another over a telephone and appear to know who they are talking to.
After Michael Jordan scored a game-high 69 points teammate Stacey King quipped "I'll always remember this as the night that Michael Jordan and I combined to score 70 points."
"Rain of fish" is an annual weather event in which hundreds of fish rain from the sky onto the city Yoro in Honduras.
West Side Story was originally called East Side Story.
A full day on the moon from one sunrise to the next lasts about 29.5 Earth days on average.
Ramses brand condom is named after the great pharaoh Ramses II who fathered over 160 children.
Surgeons who grew up playing video games make 37% fewer mistakes.
On average 2 newborns will be given to the wrong parents every day.
The brain treats rejection like physical pain according to scientists.
India has more population than the entire Western Hemisphere of Earth.
Russians take guns into space to protect themselves against bears if they land off-course.
Theodore Roosevelt had a pet bear while in office.
In the UK you can never be more than 70 miles away from the sea.
A baby spider is called a spiderling.
There are more life forms living on your skin than there are people on the planet.
Your brain generates 25 watts of power while you’re awake. This amount of energy is enough to illuminate a lightbulb.
1 in 10 000 people has their internal organs reversed or "mirrored" from their normal positions.
Tobacco addicts are most likely to consider quitting the habit on Mondays.
51% of Americans fear snakes most than any other thing in the world.
Abraham Lincoln kept his important documents inside his hat.
Hong Kong holds the most Rolls Royce’s per capita.
A complete revolution around the Sun takes about 365 days and 6 hours. That's why our Gregorian calendar has a leap day.
Left-handed people process things faster than righties while playing computer games or sports.
The slowest fish is the sea horse, which moves along at about 0.01 mph (0.016 km/h).
Whatsapp is cited in nearly half of all Italian divorce proceedings.
If you try to suppress a sneeze you might rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
An Indian woman who lost her leg after being thrown from a moving train became the first female amputee to climb Mount Everest in 2013.
There's a restaurant in Japan using monkeys as waiters.
Jimmy Carter was the first U.S. President to be born in a hospital.
US Dollar bills are made out of cotton and linen.
There's a town named "Cool" and another called "Squabbletown" in California.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.