Plutonium – first weighed on August 20th 1942 by University of Chicago scientists Glenn Seaborg and his colleagues – was the first man-made element.
60 000 plastic bags are being used in the U.S. every 5 seconds.
More than a third of single Italian men between the ages of 30 and 35 live with their parents.
Every hour at least 1 person is killed by a drunk driver in the U.S.
Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by a lightning strike.
Concentration camps were first used by the British during the Second Anglo-Boer War.
Both Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden were announced dead on May 1.
Bamboo (the world’s tallest grass) can grow up to 90 cm in a day.
In Korea and Japan there is a Cat Cafe where you can go to drink coffee and hang out with cats for hours.
Cyprus has a map on its flag.
1 out of every 21 New Yorkers is a millionaire.
The strongest creatures on Earth are gonorrhea bacteria. They can pull 100 000 times their own body weight.
In Cleveland Ohio it’s illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
In the U.S. Childhood Food Allergies Cost Nearly US$25 Billion Every Year.
The most common name in world is Muhammad.
If you plant an apple seed it is almost guaranteed to grow a tree of a different type of apple.
The only country to protest against the German annexation of Austria of 1938 right before WW2 was Mexico.
Every year Finland increases in surface area by about 7 sq km (2.7 sq mi) per year because it is rebounding from the weight of ice-age glaciers and rising out of the sea.
The official Twitter account of @Sweden is given to a random citizen every week to manage.
Albert Einstein didn't like to wear socks.
One American consumes as many resources as 32 Kenyans.
Sweden has run out of trash so it's importing garbage from Norway
In Japan teachers and students come together to clean the classrooms and cafeteria.
Hitler was a Vegetarian and created laws against animal cruelty.
California produces 80% of the world's almonds.
Russia is bigger than Pluto.
It takes one fifteen-to-twenty-year-old tree to produce seven hundred paper grocery bags.
70% of all the world's spices come from India.
The average volume of farts a person generates per day ranges around 476 to 1491ml.
After World War I there were so few men in Germany that only 1 in 3 women would find a husband.
99% of a Panda's diet consists of bamboo.
Bill Gates continued to fly coach until 1997 when his net worth was already US$36 billion.
Only female mosquitoes drink blood. Males are vegetarians.
In the Netherlands there are dozens of public facilities where you can bring recreational drugs including marijuana cocaine and ecstasy to test if they are safe.
53%of all American workers make less than US$30 000 a year.
In 2001 the World Christian Encyclopedia counted 33 830 different Christian denominations.
Married women among the Dogon people of West Africa would publicly pursue extramarital relationships with encouragement from their mothers.
California holds 12% of the U.S. population and produces 6.9% of the country's total greenhouse gas emissions. Texas has 8.5% of the population and produces 12.8%.
In the last 3 500 years there have been approximately 230 years of peace throughout the civilized world.
To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeballs-it will let you go instantly.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.