If you could fold a piece of paper 50 times its thickness would exceed the distance from here to the Sun.
A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
An apple didn't hit Isaac Newton in the head but it did make him wonder if the force that makes apples fall influences the moon's motion around Earth.
Before compasses Vikings navigated the ocean using birds whales celestial bodies chants and rhymes.
If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!
The sun is the most perfectly round natural object known in the universe.
You are more likely to die in the taxi cab on the way to and from the airport than on the flight itself.
Greek philosopher Chrysippus is said to have died of laughter after getting his donkey drunk trying to eat figs.
Bill Gates'SAT score was 1590 out of 1600.
U.S. eggs are illegal in Britain because they are washed. British eggs are illegal in the U.S. because they are not.
Scientists have figured out how to "unboil" an egg.
Dik-diks weigh between three and six kilogrammes.
In 1849 David Atchison became President of the United States for just one day and he spent most of the day sleeping.
The postage stamp of The Statue of Liberty depicts not the real statue in New York but the replica in Las Vegas.
Neuroscientists believe babies don't dream for the first few years of their life.
Locust is the only insect considered kosher in Judaism.
The Statue of Liberty's face was said to be modeled after the sculptor's mother Charlotte.
Between 1974 and 1983 up to 30 000 people went "missing" in Argentina. Most were killed by the military junta running the country.
Panphobia is the fear of everything… which is a pretty unlucky phobia to have.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobiais the fear of long words.
Snakes have flexible jaws which allow them to eat prey bigger than their head.
It costs US$8 876 per year to own and maintain an average car in the U.S. That's US$443 800 in 50 years.
There are Victoria's Secret models from every continent except Antarctica.
More Monopoly Money is printed every year than Real money.
The film "Birdman" was shot in just 30 days.
Jimi Hendrix couldn't read or write music.
A moth has no stomach.
Gorillas sleep as much as fourteen hours per day.
There are only four words in the English language which end in “dous”: tremendous horrendous stupendous and hazardous.
Benjamin Franklin was the fifth in a series of the youngest son of the youngest son.
Just 2.5 million people lived in the U.S.A. in 1776. Today it’s 314 million.
Kissing someone for one minute burns about 2 calories.
Brazil was the only independent South American country to send ground troops to fight in WW2 with over 25 000 soldiers.
A dog's sense of smell is 10 000 times stronger than humans.
The largest prime number ever found is more than 22 million digits long.
Otto Frank was given Anne Frank's diary by Miep Gies one of the dutch citizens who helped hide the Franks.
Researchers believe the first human case of HIV was in Kinshasa Congo around 1920.
If you commit suicide in Japan by jumping in front of a train the family of the deceased will be charged a disruption fee.
Harry Potter's author J.K. Rowling lost her billionaire status because she donated so much of her money to charity.
It is believed Russia has at least 15 secret cities with their names and locations unknown.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.