Monkeys can count.
There are beers made out of fossils.
In 1961 MIT student Steve Russell created SPACEWARS the first interactive computer game on a Digital PDP-1 (Programmed Data Processor-1) mainframe computer. Limited by the computer technology of the time ASCII text characters were the ‘graphics’ and people could only play the game on a device that took up the floorspace of a small house.
There's an Obama Fried Chicken (OFC) in China.
Internet Users Send 204 Million Emails Per Minute.
A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue!
Martin Luther King Jr. was the youngest person to ever win the Nobel Peace Prize.
In 1958 a rhinoceros was a candidate in the city council elections in Sao Paulo Brazil.
40 000 U.S. women might be allergic to male ejaculate.
Anne Frank was posthumously baptized "by proxy" into Mormonism at least 9 times.
There is high-speed Internet on the moon: 19 MBPS.
A polar bear’s outer fur is called ‘guard hair’.
Japan has just 2 gun-related homicides per year
Sweden has run out of trash so it's importing garbage from Norway
The bonobo monkey the closest relative to humans is naturally bisexual.
Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
Elvis Presley failed a music class in High School.
The pathologist who made Einstein body's autopsy stole his brain and kept it in a jar for 20 years.
Alligators cannot move backwards.
Hawaii is the only coffee producing state.
Half our brains can be removed by surgery with no apparent effect on personality or memory.
The world's shortest scheduled airline flight lasts 2 minutes. It connects two islands in the UK.
Proportional to their size cats have the largest eyes of all mammals.
In the U.S. you are twice as likely to commit suicide than be murdered by someone else.
If there are two full moons in the same month the second one is called blue moon.
Our galaxy probably contains at least 2 billion planets like Earth.
It snowed in the Sahara desert for 30 minutes on the 18th February 1979.
In the 1st century AD polar bears fought seals in Roman amphitheaters flooded with water.
In Victoria Australia only a licensed electrician is allowed to change a light bulb.
Mouse sperm is larger than elephant sperm.
China uses 45 billion chopsticks per year.
Homosexuals are 39% more likely to beleft-handed.
The highest place on Earth and closest to space is Mount Chimborazo in the Andes.
Hitler had a portrait of Henry Ford behind his desk regarding him as an "inspiration".
Iquitos Peru is the largest city in the world inaccessible by road. It's located deep in the Amazon rainforest and has over 400 000 people.
Despite popular belief studies show men are not more flatulent than women.
Every year 11 000 Americans injure themselves while trying out bizarre sexual positions.
Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa became the world's most famous painting after it was stolen from the Louvre in 1911.
Pirates wore earrings because they believed it improved their eyesight.
The rulers of the first Feudal state of Eastern Europe the Khazars converted en masse to Judaism in the 8th Century.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products