Starting 2015 all New York residents must recycle their old electronics like PCs and TVs or face a US$100 fine.
Google was originally called "Backrub".
2 000 pounds of space dust and other space debris fall on the Earth every day.
African elephants have the best sense of smell in the animal kingdom.
There are over 210 breeds of goats in the world.
On January 2000 due to a computer glitch incorrect Down syndrome test results were sent to 154 pregnant women and two abortions were carried out.
Goats do not have teeth in their upper front jaw.
Approximately 75% of human feces is made of water.
Arguing about money is the top predictor of divorce a study found.
The Italian mafia accounts for 7% of Italy's GDP.
In Norway stripping counts as an art form for tax purposes.
In the 1920's and early 1930's women dominated the screenwriting profession in Hollywood's movies.
6 months before the Challenger disaster a lone engineer told his superiors about the O-Ring problem and warned the result "would be a catastrophe of the highest order: loss of human life."
Portions of Anne Frank's diary were removed because she described her intimate parts.
103countries have abolished the death penalty. Notable exceptions include the U.S. Japan and China.
The last animal in the dictionary is the zyzzyva a tropical weevil.
In 2014 Germany officially abolished college tuition fees even for international students.
37%of all pregnancies in New York City end in abortion.
The Statue of Liberty was originally conceived of as being a peasant Muslim woman in traditional Islamic dress.
Offices with more male employees have far more bacteria.
Holding a vibrator against a person's throat relaxes the vocal muscles thereby improving their voice quality.
In Mexico artists can pay their taxes with artwork.
Southern California has about 10 000 earthquakes each year though most are so small that they are never felt.
The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
Gustave Eiffel the man who designed the Eiffel Tower was also behind the design for the Statue of Liberty's spine.
Lincoln was the first major leader in the U.S. to feel that women should be allowed to vote.
Armageddon (Har Megiddo) has already been the site of several historical battles the last in 1918.
Susan Lucci is the daughter of Phyllis Diller.
The Bororo people of Brazil are one of the few groups of people where all have the same blood type: "O".
The first Friday of June is National Donut Day in the U.S.
29th May is officially “Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day“.
John Lennon sometimes liked to sleep in an old coffin.
In 2013 Google founded Calico an anti-aging company designed to ultimately "cure" death.
When you donate your body to science it can get used as a crash test dummy for medical training forensic research or to save a life through organ transplants.
A ‘jiffy’ is a unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
Caterpillars have about four thousand muscles. Humans by comparison have only about six hundred.
The oldest recorded elephant lived for 82 years.
Some cats have survived falls from over 32 stories (320 meters) onto concrete due largely to their “righting reflex.”
Reindeer like to eat bananas.
There's a toilet-themed restaurant in Taiwan where food is served on miniature toilets.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.