Abortion Kills More African-Americans Than the Seven Leading Causes of Death Combined.
According to the Wall Street Journal the cockfighting market is huge: The Philippines has five million roosters used for exactly that.
The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro Coca-Cola and Budweiser in that order.
A Marijuana-derived compound forces cancer cells to freeze and prevents them from spreading.
20% of the Earth's oxygen is produced by the Amazon rainforest.
No word in the English language rhymes with “MONTH”.
Nelson Mandela was banned from entering the U.S. and needed a special waiver until 2008.
There is a Poop Bank where you can get human feces by the bottle.
Bill Gates' children will only inherit US$10 million each out of his US$72 billion net worth.
Babies are born without knee caps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
A heartbroken Argentine farmer spent decades cultivating a guitar-shaped forest to honor his late wife.
There's a laser procedure to change one's eye color from brown to blue as blue eyes exist under all brown eyes.
In Germany there's no punishment for a prisoner who tries to escape from jail because it is a basic human instinct to be free.
Abraham Lincoln's coffin has been moved 17 times and opened 5 times.
Jerusalem Israel has been destroyed twice besieged 23 times attacked 52 times captured and recaptured 44 times and it's one of the world's oldest cities.
Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
There’s a spider in Brazil whose bites can cause an erection that lasts for hours!
During the Holocaust a Jewish woman exposed up to 3 000 hiding Jews to the Gestapo to save her family. Even after the Nazis sent her parents and husband to Auschwitz anyway in 1943 she continued to work for the Gestapo until 1945.
More bullets were fired in ‘Starship Troopers’ than any other movie ever made.
A cat inherited a fortune of US$13 million from its owner in Italy.
After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
Some worms will eat themselves if they can’t find any food!
In the United States a pound of potato chips costs two hundred times more than a pound of potatoes.
Tasmania Australia has the cleanest air in the inhabited world.
Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. When you get blackout drunk the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.
$10 If you have $10 in your pocket and no debts you are wealthier than 25% of Americans.
It's scientifically proven that even a small dose of POWER changes how a person's brain operates and diminishes empathy.
Every August 13this celebrated"Left-Handers Day"since 1996.
Cocaine can be purchased for about US$5 per gram in Colombia while in the U.S. it sells for at least US$100.
WW1 allied soldiers would fire thousands of rounds at random over the German trenches to boil the water in their machine guns to make tea.
Mount Olympus Mons on Mars is three times the size of Mount Everest.
The last surviving Civil War widow didn't pass away until 2008. She married an 86-year-old veteran when she was only 19.
In ancient Greek the word "idiot" meant anyone who wasn't a politician.
Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.
Canada has no weapons of mass destruction since 1984 and has signed treaties repudiating their possession.
A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
Earth days are getting longer by 1.7 milliseconds every century.
The San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments
In the Land of the Pharaohs of Egypt beer was the national currency.
Black cats are considered to bring good luck in Japan.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.