Snakes are unable to close their eyes. They can't blink and they must sleep with their eyes open.
The phrase "God never gives you more than you can handle" never appears in the Bible and actually the opposite is said many times.
The U.S. pays Cuba US$4 085 a month in rent for Guantanamo Bay but Cuba refuses to cash the checks.
An Indian man claims he hasn't eaten or drunk for 70 years. After many tests doctors still don't know how it's possible.
Up to 80% of an average car is recyclable.
A lion’s roar can be heard from five miles away.
Google Maps calculates traffic by tracking how fast Android devices are moving on the road.
10 000 shipping containers are lost at sea each year and 10% of those hold toxic chemicals which may leak into the ocean.
The flamingo can only eat when its head is upside down.
Alexander the Great founded 70 cities naming at least 20 after himself and one after his horse.
44%of registered Twitter users have never tweeted.
The Titanic crew had no binoculars which may have helped them see the iceberg. They were inside a locker and the key was lost.
In 1908 the Imperial Russian Olympic Team arrived in London 12 days too late for the games because they were not using the Gregorian calendar yet.
If Thai policemen break the law they are forced to wear a Hello Kitty armband.
The weeks before Christmas is the most popular time for couples to break up according to data analyzed from Facebook.
The first known transfusion of blood was performed as early as 1667 when Jean-Baptiste transfused two pints of blood from a sheep to a young man
Cotton Candy was invented by a dentist.
A half hour of physical activity 6 days a week is linked to 40% lower risk of early death.
The human brain is composed of about 100 billion neurons plus a trillion glial cells.
Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
A grasshopper can leap 20 times the length of its own body.
There's a "DUMB Starbucks" where every product has the word "dumb" in front of it.
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet.
Every year residents of Naco Arizona join residents of Naco Mexico for a volleyball match at the fence that separates the U.S. and Mexico.
25 % of adult Americans believe in Reincarnation.
The third country in space after The U.S. and the USSR was Canada which was considered to have the most advanced space program in 1962.
An average woman in the UK will own 111 handbags in her lifetime.
Google intends to scan all known existing 129 million unique books before 2020.
There are 240 dots on an arcade Pac-Man game
City with the most Roll Royces per capita: Hong Kong.
Today's British accent first appeared among London's upper class around the time of the American Revolution. Before that the British accent was similar to that of Americans.
In 1962 John F Kennedy secretly installed a taping system in the White House.
Your eyebrows renew themselves every 64 days.
70% of all boats sold are used for fishing.
The West first learned of the giant panda in 1869 when a French missionary received a skin from a hunter.
Frank Sinatra's mother ran an illegal abortion business from her home.
There are more Facebook users from the U.S. than U.S. citizens that voted in the last election.
A cesium atom in an atomic clock beats 9 192 631 770 times a second.
Each year in America there are about 300 000 deaths that can be attributed to obesity.
The toothbrush was invented in China in 1498.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.