In Japan 90% of mobile phones are waterproof because youngsters use them even in the shower.
Mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles.
Flamingos are pink because shrimp is one of their main sources of food.
Organised commercial bungee jumping first began in New Zealand in the 1980s.
The Confederate general Stonewall Jackson was accidentally shot by his own men during a major American Civil War battle.
The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog ” uses every letter in the alphabet.
There's a zipline connecting Spain and Portugal. It's 2 365 ft (720 m) and 60 seconds long.
If you commit suicide in Japan by jumping in front of a train the family of the deceased will be charged a disruption fee.
Horses cannot throw up.
Harry Potter's author J.K. Rowling lost her billionaire status because she donated so much of her money to charity.
Your heartbeat changes and mimics the music you listen to.
The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
Cuba is the only island in the Caribbean to have a railroad.
In 1891 London built a structure designed to surpass the Eiffel Tower in height. It was unsteady never completed and demolished in 1907.
Gary Indiana is the murder capital of the U.S. – probably the world.
Suicide attempts were punished as crimes in England and Wales until 1961.
The average car has 30 000 parts.
John Lennon’s first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles.
Sharks have been around longer than dinosaurs.
Pope Leo XIII carried a hip flask full of wine infused with cocaine.
In the border between Egypt and Sudan there are795 sq miles (2 060 km2) of land unclaimed by neither.
The average human will shed 40 pounds of skin in a lifetime.
The U.S. is currently in it's longest period of not having a president die in office.
Couples who live together before engagement have a higher divorce rates than those who wait.
Replicas of the Statue of Liberty have been erected in Pakistan Malaysia Taiwan Brazil and even China.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s “Its A Wonderful Life”
Baby whales grow to a 1/3 of their mother’s length in the womb.
There are more psychoanalysts per capita in Buenos Aires than any other place in the world.
In Italy it is illegal to make coffins out of anything except nutshells or wood.
In the Philippine jungle the yo-yo was first used as a weapon.
A priest on the Titanic refused to board a lifeboat twice. Instead he stayed behind to hear confessions and give absolution to the people left on the ship.
Jellyfish like salt water. A rainy season often reduces the jellyfish population by putting more fresh water into normally salty waters where they live.
The year 2015 will be one second longer than usual because of the slowing of the Earth's rotation.
Elvis Presley bought Franklin Roosevelt's presidential yacht the Potomac for US$55 000.
Elephants know to come to humans for help (like if they've been poisoned) and can find us even over long distances.
Norway's NRK TV channel shows include an 8-hour train ride a 12-hour knitting show a 12-hour log fire and 18-hours of salmon spawning.
The heart symbol was first used to denote love in the 1250. Prior to that it represented foliage.
Dogs and cats consume over $11 billion worth of pet food a year
All polar bears are left-handed.
The mask used by Michael Myers in the original film “Halloween” was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.