London's "Big Ben" is not the tower. It's the bell inside it.
A snail takes 33 hours to crawl one mile.
Some turtles breathe through their butts.
The first novel ever written on a typewriter is Tom Sawyer.
8.6 million people in the U.S. live with a serious illness caused by smoking.
60% of YouTube's 1 000 most popular videos are blocked in Germany.
Length of beard an average man would grow if he never shaved 27.5 feet
Apple has more operating cash than the U.S. Treasury.
The tiger's stripes are not only found on their fur but also on their skin.
Cockroaches can make group decisions. When 50 cockroaches are presented with 3 shelters that can only house 40 they'll split evenly into two groups and leave one shelter empty.
The average person walks 75 000 miles (120 000 KM) in a lifetime or five times round the world.
Koalas never drink water. They get fluids from the eucalyptus leaves they eat.
John F. Kennedy won a Pulitzer Prize in 1957 although much of the book was ghostwritten by his aide Theodore Sorensen.
There are 100 000 miles of blood vessels in an adult human body.
There are Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate.
Paraskevidekatriaphobia means fear of Friday the 13th which occurs one to three times a year.
During it’s lifetime an oyster changes its sex from male to female and back several times.
It's illegal to die in Falciano del Massico a town in Italy because the cemetery is full.
Four men in the history of boxing have been knocked out in the first eleven seconds of the first round.
Monkeys are trained and employed as harvesters of large coconut plantations in Malaysia and Thailand.
Sigmund Freud recommended Cocaine as treatment for depression alcoholism and morphine addiction.
About 1 million Japanese men are estimated to be locking themselves in their bedrooms for years creating social and health problems a condition called "Hikikomori."
Women have more taste buds than men.
The American flags placed on the moon are now white due to radiation from the sun.
75%of people who marry partners from an affair eventually divorce.
Giraffes are the tallest animals in the world. Males can grow up to 18 feet (5.5 meters) tall.
“Canada” is an Indian word meaning “Big Village”.
About 1 in 9 people lack access to an improved water source.
It's scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person.
Hot water is heavier than cold.
Only one home in the U.S. receives more visitors per year than Elvis Presley's home Graceland: the White House.
North Korea uses a fax machine to send threats to South Korea.
Spiders can survive for hours underwater by entering a self-induced coma.
During the chariot scene in “Ben Hur” a small red car can be seen in the distance.
The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s “Its A Wonderful Life”
The human brain has the same consistency as tofu.
More people are allergic to cow’s milk than any other food.
There's a blue planet where it rains glass.
There's only one STOP sign in the entire city of Paris.
Octopuses move with a simple elegance but they have no rhythm unlike most animals.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)