What to do if you have dietary requirements: There are certain individuals who may have special dietary requirements. If you are one of them, then you should come up with a list of the foods that you can and cannot eat. With a list, you can refer to it every time you eat outside. If you are not sure, then all you have to do is to show the server your list, so that you can prevent eating foods that do not belong to your diet.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Take night and day pictures: When you are visiting a foreign country, it is actually better if you can take not just pictures during the day, but also during the night. This way, you can show your friends and family how the country looks like during day and night times. Aside from that, it can also provide you a better way of appreciating the place.
The number of nights to stay at a hotel: If you are not very sure about the hotel that you are booking, then you should not book it for more than two nights, even if your trip runs for 5 days. This way, you are assured that you have a place to stay for the first 2 nights in the country. Aside from that, if you don’t like the accommodation, then you will have enough time to find another one.
Bring your antihistamines: If you are allergic to certain things, then you should not forget bringing your own medication for it. Although you can probably purchase antihistamines in the local pharmacies, it is still best if you can bring your own. The reason for this is that, it may take you some time to get to the pharmacy. Thus, if you have your own medicine, you would be able to gain relief from your allergies sooner.
Beware of crowded situations: There are always crowded situations wherever you may go, especially in tourist spots. However, you need to become more aware of your belongings when you are involved with it. This is because crowded situations are perfect opportunities for thieves or pickpockets to grab something from people.
Bring a camera: Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, it is always best to bring your digital camera with you. You can never tell whether a good opportunity to take pictures would come your way. Thus, bring it with you when you travel, so that you would have more fun in it.
Booking connecting flights together or separately: In most cases, you would be able to save more money if you are able to book all your flights together. Therefore, if your business trip involves flying from one country to another in just a few days in between, then access a site that allows you to book them altogether. If it gets a big confusing though, don’t forget that they usually have a 1-800 toll free number that you can call anytime.
Tell your friends and relatives: Prior to going on a trip, you should inform your friends and relatives about it. This way, they can give you some insights about the place that you are going to visit. Aside from that, they would know where or how to get in contact with you, just in case something comes up.
Make safety your priority: In boarding the plane, aside from listening to the stewardess’ presentation in using the life jacket, and such, you should also take note of the emergency exits. Count the rows towards these exits, and determine which ones are nearest to you. Aside from that, you should also check out the safety manual, which you can usually find in front of you.
Bring your own snacks: Before finalizing your decision about a certain flight, check whether it offers an in-flight meal or not. If the flight does not offer it, then you should bring your own food, such as a sandwich. By doing this, you would be able to prevent yourself from paying exorbitant prices for the meals offered onboard.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Alarm Clock,IEKA Digital Easy to Set and Watch with Large LCD screen Low Light Sensor Technology Soft Night Light Repeating Snooze Month Date & Temperature Display (Black)
- ◆Smart and controllable backlight: You can let the backlight of this clock automatically adjust itself to get dimmer as the room gets darker, or you can manually set the brightness to a constant Off, Low, or High.
- ◆Design:A big, friendly display, clean and simple design, and customizable backlight brightness are the hallmark features of this elegant little alarm clock that gives you everything you need in a clock without a lot of confusing extras.
- ◆Gradually a loud sound system:Gentle wakeup alarm starts out soft and gets progressively louder until you turn it off. No need to choose between a harsh alarm that blasts you out of bed, or a too-soft alarm that lulls you back to sleep!
- ◆Additional on-screen information: Includes month, date, alarm setting, and indoor temperature. You can set the time display to a 12- or 24-hour clock, and the snooze button is always handy and easy to find.
- ◆Noted: Powered by 3*AAA Battery Only,No USB Cord.Full-satisfaction guarantee! If you are unhappy with this clock for any reason, contact us within 90 days for a full refund or replacement. There's also a 365 day quality guarantee against defective parts.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Alarm Clock，Gabone Battery Operated with Large Lcd Display Temperature Display Nightlight and Snooze Smart Backlight Digital Alarm Clock
- Clean and simple design, Very large Lcd display,Energy Saving,Bold Typeface,Clear and Comfortable Visual Sense.
- Smart and controllable backlight: You can let the backlight of this clock automatically adjust itself to get dimmer as the room gets darker, or you can manually set the brightness to a constant On or Off.
- Multi functions showing time, Alarm time, Temperature and Date.You can set the time display to a 12- or 24-hour clock.
- Gentle wakeup alarm starts out soft and gets progressively louder until you turn it off.
- Note: Powered by 3*AAA Battery(Not included),No USB Cord.