Worldwide women earn US$18 trillion but spend US$28 trillion.
Scientists can turn peanut butter into diamonds.
In the Arabic version of The Simpsons Homer is called Omar Shamshoom.
The Simpson's co-creator Sam Simon died of terminal cancer and left most of his fortune to animal charities and feeding the hungry.
Canada has no weapons of mass destruction since 1984 and has signed treaties repudiating their possession.
There's an empty place next to Muhammad's Tomb Islam's main Prophet reserved for Jesus.
Shakira was rejected from the school choir because the teacher thought she sounded like a goat.
France uses 12 different time zones the most of any country in the world.
Vegetarians are 19% less likely to die from heart disease a study found.
Night vision goggles are green because the human eye can differentiate more shades of green than any other color.
Hawaii's largest-ever earthquake occurred in 1868 and the aftershocks are still being observed.
A cat inherited a fortune of US$13 million from its owner in Italy.
Happy as a clam is from the expression happy as a clam at high tide. Clams are only harvested when the tide is out.
Goldfish don't have stomachs and should therefore be fed easily digestible food in lots of small feeding sessions.
On average people who complain live longer. Releasing the tension increases immunity and boosts their health.
In the U.S. Hispanics (70%) are more likely than whites (44%)to say global warming is caused by humans.
An earthquake on Dec. 16 1811 caused parts of the Mississippi River to flow backwards.
Google got its name by accident. The founders misspelled "googol" which refers to the number 1 followed by 100 zeroes.
Red Wine Kills Cancer Cells.
Bananas are slightly radioactive.
A B-25 bomber crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building on July 28 1945.
Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
When sharks take a bite their eyes roll back and their teeth jut out.
Freud never quit smoking despite having over 30 cancer surgeries because of it.
Actor Sean Bean has died on 32% of his movies the highest percentage of any living actor of note.
8%of your body weight is in your blood.
Sharks have been around longer than dinosaurs.
A fake prehistoric rock art of a caveman with a shopping trolley was hung on the walls of the British Museum by art prankster Banksy in 2005. Days went by before anyone noticed it.
According to a study up to 50% of the world's natural history specimens in museums are labeled incorrectly.
The city of Venice stands on about 120 small islands.
Every person has a unique tongue print as well as fingerprints.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute or even overtly sexual.
Anne Frank's father was an officer in the German army during World War I.
Of all the words in the English language the word ‘set’ has the most definitions!
Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
The Greek language has 4 words for love. Agape: Charitable love; Eros: Sexual love; Philia: Love between friends; and Storge: Family love.
A hydrodaktulpsychicharmonica is a variety of musical glasses.
The “spot” on the 7-Up logo comes from its inventor who had red eyes. He was an albino.
Giraffe are already extinct in at least seven countries in Africa.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products