Chemistry is necessarily an experimental science: its conclusions are drawn from data and its principles supported by evidence from facts. ~ Michael Faraday - 1791 to 1867
The black holes of nature are the most perfect macroscopic objects there are in the universe: the only elements in their construction are our concepts of space and time. - Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar 1910 to 1995 Astrophysicist
Kotaro Honda (1870–1954) Japan – KS steel.
Eric Fossum (born 1957) USA – intra-pixel charge transfer in CMOS image sensors.
William Friese-Greene (1855–1921) UK – cinematography.
John W. Mauchly (1907–1980) USA – ENIAC – the first general purpose programmable digital computer.
Luigi Palmieri (1807–1896) Italy – seismometer.
Kenyon Taylor (inv. 1961) USA – Flip-disc display.
Gail Borden (1801–1874) USA – a.o. Condensed milk produced by vacuum.
Arogyaswami Paulraj (born 1944) India/USA – MIMO.
William Cullen (1710–1790) UK – first artificial refrigerator.
Charles Simonyi (born 1948) Hungary – Hungarian notation.
Oliver Smithies (born 1925) together with Sir Martin John Evans (1941–) and Mario Ramberg Capecchi (1937–) USA – Knockout mouse Gene targeting.
Hans Tropsch (1889–1935) together with Franz Joseph Emil Fischer (1877–1947) Germany – Fischer–Tropsch process (refinery process).
Fritz Pfleumer (1881–1945) Germany – magnetic tape.
Taqi al-Din Muhammad ibn Ma'ruf (1526–1585) Syria/Egypt/Turkey – steam turbine six-cylinder 'Monobloc' suction pump framed sextant.
Adolf von Baeyer (1835–1917) Germany – a.o. Fluorescein synthetic Indigo dye Phenolphthalein.
Victor Hasselblad (1906–1978) Sweden – invented the 6 x 6 cm single-lens reflex camera.
Bruce Ames (born 1928) USA – Ames test (cell biology).
Ridgway Banks inventor of the Banks Engine a Nitinol based solid state heat engine.
Vera Mukhina (1889–1953) Russia – welded sculpture.
George H. Heilmeier (born 1936) USA – liquid crystal display (LCD).
Actually everything that can be known has a number; for it is impossible to grasp anything with the mind or to recognize it without this. ~ Philolaus c. 470 – c. 385 BC - Scientist and Philosopher
With monads and diads and pentads and triads My brain has been addled completely; And what’s really meant by ‘something-valent ’ Is a question I give up discretely. ~ John Cargill Brough - 1834 to 1872
Mathematics is the language in which the gods speak to people. ~ Plato c. 427 BC – c. 347 BC - Mathematician and Philosopher
Dr. Ikemoto repeatedly told me that we should not perform research that simply reproduced somebody else’s results. Rather we should do something unique and new. ~ Shinya Yamanaka 1962 to Present - Stem Cell Biologist
Understanding the history of matter and searching for its most interesting forms such as galaxies stars planets and life seems a suitable use for our intelligence. - Robert Kirshner 1949 to present Astronomer
A physicist is an atom’s way of knowing about atoms. - George Wald 1906 to 1997 Neurobiologist
This is an era of specialists each of whom sees his own problem and is unaware of or intolerant of the larger frame into which it fits. ~ Rachel Carson 1907 to 1964 - Marine Biologist
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.