"The greatest sign of success for a teacher... is to be able to say, 'The children are now working as if I did not exist.'" - Maria Montessori
"I'm either going to go completely mental, completely bankrupt, or have the best success of my life." - Katy Perry
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another." - Napoleon Hill
Before watching Video, Read About…
Be Decisive: When it comes to business, few things are more important that decisiveness. But what’s important to understand is that, in business, decisiveness doesn’t simply mean making decisions fast. It means knowing how to make good decisions fast. If you don’t do this know, you should make it a point to get better at it.
Find Ways to Make Your Life Meaningful: Without meaning, our lives are dull and depressing. With meaning, each day is full of memories and important milestones. So find ways to make your life meaningful; and, if you are married or in a relationship, try to make it meaningful with your significant other.
Create a Product that People Actually Want to Buy: One thing you don’t hear often from successful people is how they swindled a bunch of people into buying a low-quality product for a high-price. To the contrary, they will usually regale you with stories of how they beat competitors by offering a lower price or a better product.
Never Go to Sleep without Resolving an Argument: If you’re in the middle of an argument, don’t just go to sleep. Instead, resolve it. Be the bigger person if you must, but don’t allow a fight to continue through the night and into the following day.
Keep the Big Picture in Mind, But Stay Focused on the Short Term Process: The big picture is important. It tells you where you are and where you’re going. However, in some situations, it can distract you from the task at hand. If you want to attain true success, then you have to know how to stay focused and effective on short-term problems, while also working within the greater framework of the big picture.
Use Visualization Techniques: Visualization techniques can be very powerful instruments for achieving goals in business. Next time you hit a rough patch of uncertainty, consider spending some time visualization how you will behave in order to get through it. This will not only relax you, but it will also prepare you for the road ahead.
Do Not Ask too Much of Your Employees: You might be tempted to squeeze every last cent out of your employees, but instead consider what the successful often do, they try to keep costs low, but at the same time, when they need talent, they pay for it. Keep this in mind when hiring and when giving raises.
Learn New Things: One way to make you indispensible to your company is to learn new things about your job. Work through a reference manual. Spend time learning how to use the company’s proprietary software optimally. Do something that makes you better and more useful.
Take Notes: You’re not in school any more, but taking notes still has a lot of value. If your spouse tells you to get a number of things done, then you may want to write them down. And if you have ideas about how you can improve your personal or financial life, write them down too. Don’t simply let these notes and insights slip away.
Watch Video: Mike Tyson – “ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE” | One Of The Most Motivational Speeches
(via YouTube)"Creative risk taking is essential to success in any goal where the stakes are high. Thoughtless risks are destructive, of course, but perhaps even more wasteful is thoughtless caution which prompts inaction and promotes failure to seize opportunity." - Gary Ryan Blair
The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. - George S. Patton
We create success or failure on the course primarily by our thoughts. - Gary Player
"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." - John Ruskin
"Be yourself. Follow your instincts. Success depends, at least in part, on the ability to 'carry it off.'" - Donald Rumsfeld
My literary success meant nothing to me. - Taylor Caldwell
Success listens only to applause. To all else it is deaf. - Elias Canetti
"No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed." - Godfrey Winn
She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success wrong by wrong. - Mae West
Sometimes success will get in the way of maturity - at least temporarily. - Ricky Williams
Your success story is a bigger story than whatever you're trying to say on stage. Success makes life easier. It doesn't make living easier. - Bruce Springsteen
"No experience is a cause of success or failure. We do not suffer from the shock of our experiences, so-called trauma - but we make out of them just what suits our purposes." - Alfred Adler
Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a factor that decides between success and failure. - Edsger Dijkstra
"I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it." - Jonathan Winters
"On receiving from the people the sacred trust twice confided on my illustrious predecessor, and which he has discharged so faithfully and so well, I know that I can not expect to perform the arduous task with equal ability and success." - Martin Van Buren
Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success. - Christopher Lasch
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more