During his time as a Congressman and later as U.S. President John F Kennedy donated all of his salary to charity.
Sheep can recognize each other in pictures.
Snakes kill 100 000 people every year.
In rich countries obesity is more common among the less educated but in poor countries obesity is more common among the highly educated.
51% of Americans fear snakes most than any other thing in the world.
There's a bookstore in Australia where books are wrapped in paper with short descriptions so no one can "judge a book by its cover."
During a car crash 40% of drivers never even hit the brakes.
Animals including pigs horses and even insects could be tried and convicted of crimes for several centuries across many parts of Europe.
In California and 3 other U.S. states "Ladies' Night" are against the law because they are gender discrimination.
Australia has over 10 000 beaches. You could visit a new beach every day for over 27 years.
71%of people in China measure success by the things they own making it the world's most materialistic country.
Honey bees can distinguish human faces.
Camels chew in a figure 8 pattern.
The official name of Spain is the "Kingdom of Spain."
More than 870 000 Jews were killed at Treblinka with a staff of just 150 people.
Nelson Mandela Pope John Paul II and Whoopi Goldberg are Honorary Harlem Globetrotters.
The world's first underground park will be inaugurated in 2018 in New York.
The largest giant squid ever found weighed 8,000 pounds.
You can tell a turtle’s gender by the noise it makes. Males grunt, females hiss.
Female koalas when in captivity can engage in lesbian behaviour.
Research conducted on comedians and funny people have shown they are usually more depressed than average.
JFK's application to Harvard was just 5 sentences long.
About a third of male fish in British rivers are changing sex due to pollution especially from contraceptive pills a research found.
From birth to toilet training a baby goes through an average of 8000 diaper changes.
At a spending rate of $1 million a day it would take Bill Gates 218 years to spend all his money.
The shortest British monarch was Charles I who was 4 feet 9 inches.
North Korea's space agency is called "NADA" which in Spanish means "nothing."
China used more cement in 3 years (2011 to 2013) than the U.S. used in the entire 20th century.
Millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels that bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
U.S. eggs are illegal in Britain because they are washed. British eggs are illegal in the U.S. because they are not.
Facebook offers 4 months of paid parental leave to new fathers who work for the company.
In 2003, Dr. Roger Mugford invented the “wag-o-meter” a device that claims to interpret a dog’s exact mood by measuring the wag of its tail.
Norway is ranked as the country least likely to be affected by climate change. Chad is the most vulnerable.
It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46 the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.
Prostitutes in Spain have to wear reflective vests like highway workers to reduce accidents.
40%of adult Americans have always slept on the same side of the bed.
A squid’s eye can get as big as a basketball.
Giving birth can cause an orgasm: the release of hormones during delivery can push some women to ecstasy.
The World's most valuable brands areApple Microsoft and Google.
Earthworms have 5 hearts.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.