“You can look for external sources of motivation and that can catalyze a change, but it won’t sustain one. It has to be from an internal desire.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Why are you going to choose failure when success is an option?” ― Jillian Michaels
Before watching this video, Try To Train Your Brain!
Watch Video: Meditation for Worry and Anxiety – How to Meditate for Beginners – BEXLIFE
“Fitness isn’t about a crunch or a push up, it’s about taking your power back.” ― Jillian Michaels
“I want you to take a moment here and write down all the problems that are plaguing you at this moment, from big to small. Now ask yourself what you contributed in creating your current situation. Did the professor fail you because you never went to class? Did your boss yell at you because you were on YouTube instead of working?” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Ask yourself this: How much deprivation, how much self-effacement must you suffer through before you act on your desire for meaning and fulfillment? Before it’s your turn to thrive in your life, instead of barely surviving it? Some people live their dreams. Why not you?” ― Jillian Michaels
“Will is a skill.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: A Three-Step Plan for Achieving Your Dreams
I thought the Invalids were beasts; I thought they would rip me apart. But these people saved me, and gave me the softest place to sleep, and nursed me back to health, and haven't asked for anything in return. The animals are on the other side of the fence: monsters wearing uniforms. They speak softly, and tell lies, and smile as they're slitting your throat. — Lauren Oliver (Pandemonium (Delirium, #2))
Blessed be the mind that dreamed the day the blueprint of your life would begin to glow on earth, illuminating all the faces and voices that would arrive to invite your soul to growth. Praised be your father and mother, who loved you before you were, and trusted to call you here with no idea who you would be. Blessed be those who have loved you into becoming who you were meant to be, blessed be those who have crossed your life with dark gifts of hurt and loss that have helped to school your mind in the art of disappointment. When desolation surrounded you, blessed be those who looked for you and found you, their kind hands urgent to open a blue window in the gray wall formed around you. Blessed be the gifts you never notice, your health, eyes to behold the world, thoughts to countenance the unknown, memory to harvest vanished days, your heart to feel the world’s waves, your breath to breathe the nourishment of distance made intimate by earth. On this echoing-day of your birth, may you open the gift of solitude in order to receive your soul; enter the generosity of silence to hear your hidden heart; know the serenity of stillness to be enfolded anew by the miracle of your being. — John O'Donohue (To Bless the Space Between Us: A Book of Blessings)
She was suddenly roused by the sound of the door-bell, and her spirits were a little fluttered by the idea of its being Colonel Fitzwilliam himself, who had once before called late in the evening, and might now come to inquire particularly after her. But this idea was soon banished, and her spirits were very differently affected, when, to her utter amazement, she saw Mr. Darcy walk into the room. In an hurried manner he immediately began an inquiry after her health, imputing his visit to a wish of hearing that she were better. She answered him with cold civility. He sat down for a few moments, and then getting up, walked about the room. Elizabeth was surprised, but said not a word. After a silence of several minutes, he came towards her in an agitated manner, and thus began:In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. — Jane Austen
Each patient carries his own doctor inside him. — Norman Cousins (Anatomy of an Illness)
It is not the the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind. — Aisha Mirza
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE TURMERIC PILLS ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE: BioSchwartz Turmeric formula has 1500mg of Turmeric Curcumin with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids per serving (Highest Potency) and 10mg of BioPerine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: Our professional grade Turmeric with BioPerine (curcumin with BioPerine) is a natural turmeric powder and has better absorption compared to common turmeric teas. Our Curcumin is also FREE Of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED & MADE IN USA: Our Turmeric extract is formulated by doctors and manufactured in the USA in an FDA-approved facility following strict GMP guidelines. Our Turmeric with BioPerine is third party tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Not only is our Tumeric Curcumin supplement potent, but we also use patented BioPerine (10mg per serving) to aid in increased absorption and bioavailability. Through industry research, we believe that Turmeric with black pepper is essential in good turmeric curcumin supplements. We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our formulas.
- 100% SATISFACTION - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We want you to be fully satisfied! That's why we back every order with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can shop with confidence. If you are not satisfied with our product, you are protected by our no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
- GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With superior patented technology, our living organisms reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.
- STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it becomes harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-15 replenishes beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps balance yeast growth, and promotes daily relief from gas, bloating, and irregularity. Life should be easy.
- LIFT YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. PRO-15 helps create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic, and vibrant self.
- RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing digestive upset.
- LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.
Love Lavender: To ease stress and prepare for bed soak in a hot bath spiked with a few drops of lavender essential oil. Play soothing music while you bathe to unwind further.
Don’t go with diet programs that are too restrictive: When it comes to choosing your diet programs, it is best not to go with those that are too restrictive. This is because, such kinds of programs can prevent your body from absorbing nutrients that it needs. When that happens, your body could go on a survival mode, in which it would try to save all its stored fats and calories, and slow down your metabolic rate.
Make a list of the disadvantages of gaining more weight: One of the things that can provide you the motivation to lose weight is to make a list of the disadvantages of gaining more. When you gain more weight, you may find it harder to fit into your clothes. Aside from that, it can also put you at risk to certain diseases. Other disadvantages would include easily becoming fatigue, not being able to perform certain physical activities, and many more.
Eat organic, locally grown and ethical foods: By including organic food in your daily diet as well as locally grown food that you are sure to be pesticide- free, you can be assured of not only making your body healthy and free of toxins but also help your community. So with the consumption of ethical food that will ensure you that those did not come from slaughterhouses, etc.
Exercise to get a good night’s sleep: since proper sleep is needed to get the toxins out of your system, it would be ideal get the right exercise that will induce you to sleep properly and restfully. Make is a part a habit and be sure protect your sleeping environment from distractions such as TV, computer or too much lights.
Meditation: is a great way of detoxifying your mind and body of energy drainers and poisonous thoughts that can prove to be very harmful. Choose the best meditation guides available and a follow a specific schedule and program that you can do regularly.
Go Fish: If you suffer from dry eyes up your seafood intake. Salmon sardines and mackerel contain omega-3 fatty acids which the body uses to produce tears among other things. Research suggests that people who consume higher amounts of these fats are less likely to have dry eyes.