“This is where it matters the most. This is where lives are made, in these moments when you can choose whether or not to say ‘I cant’ or ‘I can.’ It is a choice that will either make or break you for life.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Something horrible may have happened to you, but you always have a choice in how you respond to it. You have the “Why does bad stuff always happen to me? I’m never going to find happiness” option, and the “This sucks but I’m going to learn and evolve from it, examine what role I played in it, and ultimately it will help me become the person I’m supposed to be” option.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
Before watching this video, Try To Train Your Brain!
Watch Video: Meditation for Negative Thoughts and Emotional Pain – How to Meditate for Beginners – BEXLIFE
“Sometimes people will hear you and be able to change their behavior, but often their behavior has more to do with their own need for approval than with your need for support. No matter what their response, you need to be firm and hold your ground. At the end of the day, your health is your responsibility.” ― Jillian Michaels, Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
“Pick someone in your life you admire. Your grandfather, an old college professor, a friend—it doesn’t matter who, as long as you have total respect for them and you admire their life or accomplishments. Then when you’re about to take a leap, visualize this person at your side, rooting for you, telling you how much they believe in you. Try it when you ask for a raise, or ask someone on a date, or go for a bank loan to start your small business, or do anything scary that takes you outside your comfort zone. We all need a little encouragement and support sometimes.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We’re all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don’t. You’re not doing anyone any favours by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting.” ― Jillian Michaels
“You may be thinking, But life really has dealt me a bad hand. It’s really not my fault that my life sucks. Just hold on a second. I’m not saying taking responsibility means controlling all the things life throws at you—none of us can do that. And there are times when we are victimized. Allowing yourself to accept that reality frees you to release any guilt or shame you might be carrying for tragedies and hardships that befell you in the past.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
Any serious social, political, and economic change must include veganism. — Gary L. Francione
There were people who believed their opportunities to live a fulfilled life were hampered by the number of Asians in England, by the existance of a royal family, by the volume of traffic that passed by their house, by the malice of trade unions, by the power of callous employers, by the refusal of the health service to take their condition seriously, by communism, by capitalism, by atheism, by anything, in fact, but their own futile, weak-minded failure to get a fucking grip. — Stephen Fry (Revenge (aka The Stars’ Tennis Balls))
Respect your body. Eat well. Dance forever. — Eliza Gaynor Minden
They say that childhood forms us, that those early influences are the key to everything. Is the peace of the soul so easily won? Simply the inevitable result of a happy childhood. What makes childhood happy? Parental harmony? Good health? Security? Might not a happy childhood be the worst possible preparation for life? Like leading a lamb to the slaughter. — Josephine Hart (Damage)
Whoever you are, bear in mind that appearance is not reality. Some people act like extroverts, but the effort costs them energy, authenticity, and even physical health. Others seem aloof or self-contained, but their inner landscapes are rich and full of drama. So the next time you see a person with a composed face and a soft voice, remember that inside her mind she might be solving an equation, composing a sonnet, designing a hat. She might, that is, be deploying the powers of quiet. — Susan Cain (Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking)
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE TURMERIC PILLS ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE: BioSchwartz Turmeric formula has 1500mg of Turmeric Curcumin with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids per serving (Highest Potency) and 10mg of BioPerine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: Our professional grade Turmeric with BioPerine (curcumin with BioPerine) is a natural turmeric powder and has better absorption compared to common turmeric teas. Our Curcumin is also FREE Of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED & MADE IN USA: Our Turmeric extract is formulated by doctors and manufactured in the USA in an FDA-approved facility following strict GMP guidelines. Our Turmeric with BioPerine is third party tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Not only is our Tumeric Curcumin supplement potent, but we also use patented BioPerine (10mg per serving) to aid in increased absorption and bioavailability. Through industry research, we believe that Turmeric with black pepper is essential in good turmeric curcumin supplements. We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our formulas.
- 100% SATISFACTION - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We want you to be fully satisfied! That's why we back every order with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can shop with confidence. If you are not satisfied with our product, you are protected by our no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
- GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With superior patented technology, our living organisms reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.
- STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it becomes harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-15 replenishes beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps balance yeast growth, and promotes daily relief from gas, bloating, and irregularity. Life should be easy.
- LIFT YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. PRO-15 helps create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic, and vibrant self.
- RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing digestive upset.
- LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.
Hide your TV’s remote control: When you are on a diet, it is also best if you do other things that can help in achieving your goals. One of which is to increase you daily physical activities such as hiding the TV remote control. By doing this, you will need to stand up in order to change the channel.
Reward yourself each time you lose a number of pounds: When you are able to reach your short term goals, it is a good idea to reward yourself each time. Although losing a number of pounds can already be rewarding, treating yourself for your favorite meal, going out with your friends, or buying something new, can provide you with more motivation to continue doing the things that helped you lose weight.
Swab Your Soles: Are you tired of having stinky feet? Kill odor-causing bacteria quickly by soaking a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and wiping your soles as needed.
Be aware of the things that can trigger you to eat: There are certain factors, which can make you eat more foods than you need. Some of which would include bad relationships, stress, work conflict, and many more. Thus, it is best that you become more aware of them. By doing that, you would be able to control your hunger pangs by preventing such things to affect you.
Determine more reasons to go on a diet: Different people have different reasons in going on a diet. Some people need to do it to improve their health conditions, while others simply want to fit into their small sized clothing. Whatever your reasons are, you should always remind yourself of them, so that you would become more motivated in going through your diet.
Wear gloves and mask when dusting or cleaning your house to prevent inhalation of dust: Keep your stuffed toys or place them in a sealed plastic wrap. Always wash floor rags to prevent growth of molds. Make sure to vacuum or clean under your bed and always use a damp cloth to wipe dust off.
Using olive oil on your salad: If you think that eating salads won’t make you fat, it is actually true, only if you are conscious about the amount that you intake. Thus, it is best if you gain control of the portion of salad that you would eat. One thing you can do is to use olive oil on it, which has good fatty acids that can tell your body that it is already full.