“Thriving. That's fighting... Surviving is barely getting by.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Sometimes people will hear you and be able to change their behavior, but often their behavior has more to do with their own need for approval than with your need for support. No matter what their response, you need to be firm and hold your ground. At the end of the day, your health is your responsibility.” ― Jillian Michaels, Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
Before watching this video, Try To Train Your Brain!
Watch Video: Meditation for Introverts – How to Meditate for Beginners – BEXLIFE
“Will is a skill.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: A Three-Step Plan for Achieving Your Dreams
“Having the right to happiness means having the right to earn it, not having it given to you without effort and action on your part.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Selfish isn't a dirty word. It means we take care of ourselves and are able to give back.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Do you realize that there is nothing in our genes that tells us when to die? There are genetic codes that tell us how to grow, how to breathe, and how to sleep, but NOTHING that tells us to die. So why do we? Because we literally rust and decay our bodies from the inside out with poor food and lifestyle choices.” ― Jillian Michaels, Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!
In response to threat and injury, animals, including humans, execute biologically based, non-conscious action patterns that prepare them to meet the threat and defend themselves. The very structure of trauma, including activation, dissociation and freezing are based on the evolution of survival behaviors. When threatened or injured, all animals draw from a library of possible responses. We orient, dodge, duck, stiffen, brace, retract, fight, flee, freeze, collapse, etc. All of these coordinated responses are somatically based- they are things that the body does to protect and defend itself. It is when these orienting and defending responses are overwhelmed that we see trauma.The bodies of traumatized people portray snapshots of their unsuccessful attempts to defend themselves in the face of threat and injury. Trauma is a highly activated incomplete biological response to threat, frozen in time. For example, when we prepare to fight or to flee, muscles throughout our entire body are tensed in specific patterns of high energy readiness. When we are unable to complete the appropriate actions, we fail to discharge the tremendous energy generated by our survival preparations. This energy becomes fixed in specific patterns of neuromuscular readiness. The person then stays in a state of acute and then chronic arousal and dysfunction in the central nervous system. Traumatized people are not suffering from a disease in the normal sense of the word- they have become stuck in an aroused state. It is difficult if not impossible to function normally under these circumstances. — Peter A. Levine
In order to eat, you have to be hungry. In order to learn, you have to be ignorant. Ignorance is a condition of learning. Pain is a condition of health. Passion is a condition of thought. Death is a condition of life. — Robert Anton Wilson (Leviathan (Illuminatus 3))
He should come with a warning from the health department: Handle with extreme caution and use at your own peril. Looking will cause palpitations, dizziness, and hyperventilation. Sheknew, for she was having all of those and then some. — Elle Aycart (More than Meets the Ink (Bowen, #1))
The clock of life is wound but once,And no man has the powerTo tell just when the hands will stopAt late or early hour.To lose one's wealth is sad indeed,To lose one's health is more,To lose one's soul is such a lossThat no man can restore.The present only is our own,So live, love, toil with a will,Place no faith in Tomorrow,For the Clock may then be still. — Robert H. Smith
Men are attracted to beauty because it indicates health and youth—no point mating with a sickly woman who won’t be around to raise the children. — Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1))
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE TURMERIC PILLS ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE: BioSchwartz Turmeric formula has 1500mg of Turmeric Curcumin with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids per serving (Highest Potency) and 10mg of BioPerine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: Our professional grade Turmeric with BioPerine (curcumin with BioPerine) is a natural turmeric powder and has better absorption compared to common turmeric teas. Our Curcumin is also FREE Of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED & MADE IN USA: Our Turmeric extract is formulated by doctors and manufactured in the USA in an FDA-approved facility following strict GMP guidelines. Our Turmeric with BioPerine is third party tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Not only is our Tumeric Curcumin supplement potent, but we also use patented BioPerine (10mg per serving) to aid in increased absorption and bioavailability. Through industry research, we believe that Turmeric with black pepper is essential in good turmeric curcumin supplements. We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our formulas.
- 100% SATISFACTION - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We want you to be fully satisfied! That's why we back every order with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can shop with confidence. If you are not satisfied with our product, you are protected by our no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
- GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With superior patented technology, our living organisms reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.
- STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it becomes harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-15 replenishes beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps balance yeast growth, and promotes daily relief from gas, bloating, and irregularity. Life should be easy.
- LIFT YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. PRO-15 helps create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic, and vibrant self.
- RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing digestive upset.
- LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.
Proper air supply: air is important to your health and your system. Make sure that there is more than enough of it in your home by having proper ventilations in your rooms and regularly changing the air filters and making use of carpets and furnishings made of natural materials.
Start with simpler workout routines: If you do not want to get discouraged in working out, it is best if you start with the basic routines first. Keep in mind that, since your goal is to lose weight, then basic routines can help you as much as the complex ones. Thus, stay away from the complicated routines at first, so that you can start at the right path.
Eat foods that have higher fiber content: There are lots of foods that have high fiber content, which are available in the market. Providing your body with lots of fiber can result to losing weight, since it can prolong the process of digestion. In other words, it would make you feel full longer, thereby, suppressing your appetite naturally.
Become a do it yourself person: Doing lots of things by yourself can help you lose weight. Thus, becoming a DIY person would help you in achieving your goals. What you can do is to take a look around your place, and see if there are things that need to be repaired, and do it yourself. Aside from that, you can also think of certain projects for you home, and do it from scratch, or check for DIY kits in the market.
Choose your protein sources well: You need to keep in mind that lots of foods that are have high protein content, are often associated with fats and calories as well. Thus, it is best that you choose the protein sources well, when it comes to planning your diet. Some of the foods you can consider for this would include eggs, fish, lean meat, turkey, chicken without its skin, and such.
Eat raw food: there are many raw food and raw food detox diet that are effective in detoxifying your body. Having it can help in cleansing your body of processed ingredients and animal products that have already accumulated in your system.
Steer clear of coffee shops to stay on top of things: If you are on a diet, it is best that you avoid visiting your favorite coffee shops. This is because, most of the time, when you step inside a coffee shop, you may end up ordering not just a cup of coffee, but also a piece or two of their delicious pastries. Aside from that, iced coffees can also be loaded with calories that you don’t want.