“At some point you have to stop acting as though life is happening to you and acknowledge the ways you are happening to it. Once you take responsibility for your side of the street, you grant yourself the power to improve every aspect of your life by simply acting and behaving differently.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Be brave and be patient. Have faith in yourself; trust in the significance of your life and the purpose of your passion. You are strong enough to sit in the space between spaces and allow divine inspiration to shed some light. When you put positive energy and productive effort into the world it will come back to you. Occasionally in ways you might not immediately understand and on a time frame you didn’t expect. Look. Listen. Learn. Stay open. Your destiny is awaiting you.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
Before watching this video, Try To Train Your Brain!
Watch Video: Meditation for Indigenous People’s Day – How to Meditate for Beginners – BEXLIFE
“I can always use a good chest fly in my life” ― Jillian Michaels
“Fitness isn’t about a crunch or a push up, it’s about taking your power back.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We’re all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don’t. You’re not doing anyone any favours by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Part of abandoning the all-or-nothing mentality is allowing yourself room for setbacks. We are bound to have lapses on the road to health and wellness, but it is critical that we learn how to handle small failures positively so that we can minimize their long-term destructive effects. One setback is one setback—it is not the end of the world, nor is it the end of your journey toward a better you.” ― Jillian Michaels
The ORDINARY RESPONSE TO ATROCITIES is to banish them from consciousness. Certain violations of the social compact are too terrible to utter aloud: this is the meaning of the word unspeakable.Atrocities, however, refuse to be buried. Equally as powerful as the desire to deny atrocities is the conviction that denial does not work. Folk wisdom is filled with ghosts who refuse to rest in their graves until their stories are told. Murder will out. Remembering and telling the truth about terrible events are prerequisites both for the restoration of the social order and for the healing of individual victims.The conflict between the will to deny horrible events and the will to proclaim them aloud is the central dialectic of psychological trauma. People who have survived atrocities often tell their stories in a highly emotional, contradictory, and fragmented manner that undermines their credibility and thereby serves the twin imperatives of truth-telling and secrecy. When the truth is finally recognized, survivors can begin their recovery. But far too often secrecy prevails, and the story of the traumatic event surfaces not as a verbal narrative but as a symptom.The psychological distress symptoms of traumatized people simultaneously call attention to the existence of an unspeakable secret and deflect attention from it. This is most apparent in the way traumatized people alternate between feeling numb and reliving the event. The dialectic of trauma gives rise to complicated, sometimes uncanny alterations of consciousness, which George Orwell, one of the committed truth-tellers of our century, called doublethink, and which mental health professionals, searching for calm, precise language, call dissociation. It results in protean, dramatic, and often bizarre symptoms of hysteria which Freud recognized a century ago as disguised communications about sexual abuse in childhood. . . . — Judith Lewis Herman (Trauma and Recovery)
It is important to keep in mind that our bodies must work pretty well, or their wouldn't be so many humans on the planet. — Ina May Gaskin (Ina May's Guide to Childbirth)
You cannot trade the courage needed to live every moment for immunity from life's sorrows. We may say we know this but ours is the culture of the deal-making mind. From infancy, we have breathed in the belief that there is always a deal to be made, a bargain to be struck. Eventually, we believe, if we do the right thing, if we are good enough, clever enough, sincere enough, work hard enough, we will be rewarded. There are different verses to this song - if you are sorry for your sins and try hard not to sin again, you will go to heaven; if you do your daily practise, clean up your diet, heal your inner child, ferret out all your emotional issue's, focus your intent, come into alignment with the world around you, hone your affirmations, find and listen to the voice of your higher self, you will be rewarded with vibrant health, abundant prosperity, loving relations and inner peace - in other words, heaven!We know that what we do and how we think affects the quality of our lives. Many things are clearly up to us. And many others are not. I can see no evidence that the universe works on a simple meritocratic system of cause and effect. Bad things happen to good people - all the time. Monetary success does come to some who do not do what they love, as well as to some who are unwilling or unable to see the harm they do to the planet or others. Illness and misfortune come to some who follow their soul's desire. Many great artist's have been poor. Great teachers have lived in obscurity.My invitation, my challenge to you here, is to journey into a deeper intimacy with the world and your life without any promise of safety or guarantee of reward beyond the intrinsic value of full participation. — Oriah Mountain Dreamer (The Invitation)
Sometimes the world is so much sicker than the inmates of its institutions. — Joanne Greenberg (I Never Promised You a Rose Garden)
Illness is a part of every human being's experience. It enhances our perceptions and reduces self-consciousness. It is the great confessional; things are said, truths are blurted out which health conceals. — Virginia Woolf (On Being Ill)
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE TURMERIC PILLS ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE: BioSchwartz Turmeric formula has 1500mg of Turmeric Curcumin with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids per serving (Highest Potency) and 10mg of BioPerine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: Our professional grade Turmeric with BioPerine (curcumin with BioPerine) is a natural turmeric powder and has better absorption compared to common turmeric teas. Our Curcumin is also FREE Of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED & MADE IN USA: Our Turmeric extract is formulated by doctors and manufactured in the USA in an FDA-approved facility following strict GMP guidelines. Our Turmeric with BioPerine is third party tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Not only is our Tumeric Curcumin supplement potent, but we also use patented BioPerine (10mg per serving) to aid in increased absorption and bioavailability. Through industry research, we believe that Turmeric with black pepper is essential in good turmeric curcumin supplements. We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our formulas.
- 100% SATISFACTION - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We want you to be fully satisfied! That's why we back every order with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can shop with confidence. If you are not satisfied with our product, you are protected by our no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
- GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With superior patented technology, our living organisms reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.
- STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it becomes harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-15 replenishes beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps balance yeast growth, and promotes daily relief from gas, bloating, and irregularity. Life should be easy.
- LIFT YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. PRO-15 helps create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic, and vibrant self.
- RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing digestive upset.
- LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.
Choose methods of cooking that use lesser amounts of oil: There are certain methods of cooking, which can allow lesser use of oil; and, one example of it is to steam vegetables. Such kind of cooking would allow the retention of vitamins, minerals, as well as fiber, which vegetables are known for. By following this, you would be able to take in lesser oil, and be able to benefit from the essential nutrients.
Carrot juice: If you are thirsty and you are longing for something other than water, then you should drink a glass of carrot juice instead. Carrot juice is actually filled with fiber, which can help you not just burn more fats, but also suppress your appetite. Thus, you should make it a regular thing to complement with your diet.
Get yourself tested for body fat: If you want to make sure if you are able to hit your goals or not, then you can get yourself tested for body fat. Getting tested does not have to be done on a weekly basis. You can do it prior to starting your program, and again a month or two after. Some gyms offer it at reasonable prices; thus, you should visit them soon.
Keep Capsaicin Cream on Hand: For sore muscles and joints apply a cream or ointment that contains capsaicin the active ingredient in chile peppers two or three times a day. The heat from the peppers has been shown to help relieve pain.
Stay away from buffet: or eat-all-you-can meals because it will possibly tempt you to eat too much to get a fair value of what you have paid. Otherwise, you can go for nutritious foods such as fresh fruits, vegetable salads and low fat foods. Stand firm and resist your craving to refill your plate for the second time.
Use Calendula Products: To ease acne forgo benzoyl peroxide for lotion or soap made from calendula flowers which may have antiseptic effects.
Avoid fad diets, especially those that have unrealistic promises: If you do your search through the web, you would come across lots of fad diets with unrealistic promises. These diets can make you go through very restrictive methods in losing weight. At the start, they may help you achieve your goals, but since they are too restrictive, most of them cannot guarantee long term results.