“Fitness isn’t about a crunch or a push up, it’s about taking your power back.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Don’t blame anyone or anything for your situation or problems. When you do that, you are saying that you are powerless over your own life – which is utter crap. An empowering step to reclaiming your life is taking responsibility.” ― Jillian Michaels
Before watching this video, Try To Train Your Brain!
Watch Video: Meditation for Indigenous People’s Day – How to Meditate for Beginners – BEXLIFE
“Once you see how strong you are physically, it transcends into all other facets of your life.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Ask yourself this: How much deprivation, how much self-effacement must you suffer through before you act on your desire for meaning and fulfillment? Before it’s your turn to thrive in your life, instead of barely surviving it? Some people live their dreams. Why not you?” ― Jillian Michaels
“Selfish isn't a dirty word. It means we take care of ourselves and are able to give back.” ― Jillian Michaels
“You may be thinking, But life really has dealt me a bad hand. It’s really not my fault that my life sucks. Just hold on a second. I’m not saying taking responsibility means controlling all the things life throws at you—none of us can do that. And there are times when we are victimized. Allowing yourself to accept that reality frees you to release any guilt or shame you might be carrying for tragedies and hardships that befell you in the past.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
We are stronger than we think. We have emotional, spiritual and even physical resources at our disposal. We may get knocked down, but we don’t have to stay down. — Steve Goodier
In my world, you don’t get to call yourself “pro-life” and be against common-sense gun control — like banning public access to the kind of semiautomatic assault rifle, designed for warfare, that was used recently in a Colorado theater. You don’t get to call yourself “pro-life” and want to shut down the Environmental Protection Agency, which ensures clean air and clean water, prevents childhood asthma, preserves biodiversity and combats climate change that could disrupt every life on the planet. You don’t get to call yourself “pro-life” and oppose programs like Head Start that provide basic education, health and nutrition for the most disadvantaged children...The term “pro-life” should be a shorthand for respect for the sanctity of life. But I will not let that label apply to people for whom sanctity for life begins at conception and ends at birth. What about the rest of life? Respect for the sanctity of life, if you believe that it begins at conception, cannot end at birth. — Thomas L. Friedman
Whenever I see an ambulance, I like to think there is a baby being born, rather than a death. — Phil Lester
Sometimes you have to get sicker before you can get better. — Jeannette Walls (The Glass Castle)
I once asked a young dissertation writer whether her suddenly grayed hair was due to ill health or personal tragedy; she answered: “It was the footnotes”. — Joanna Russ (How to Suppress Women's Writing)
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE TURMERIC PILLS ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE: BioSchwartz Turmeric formula has 1500mg of Turmeric Curcumin with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids per serving (Highest Potency) and 10mg of BioPerine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: Our professional grade Turmeric with BioPerine (curcumin with BioPerine) is a natural turmeric powder and has better absorption compared to common turmeric teas. Our Curcumin is also FREE Of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED & MADE IN USA: Our Turmeric extract is formulated by doctors and manufactured in the USA in an FDA-approved facility following strict GMP guidelines. Our Turmeric with BioPerine is third party tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Not only is our Tumeric Curcumin supplement potent, but we also use patented BioPerine (10mg per serving) to aid in increased absorption and bioavailability. Through industry research, we believe that Turmeric with black pepper is essential in good turmeric curcumin supplements. We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our formulas.
- 100% SATISFACTION - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We want you to be fully satisfied! That's why we back every order with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can shop with confidence. If you are not satisfied with our product, you are protected by our no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
- GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With superior patented technology, our living organisms reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.
- STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it becomes harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-15 replenishes beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps balance yeast growth, and promotes daily relief from gas, bloating, and irregularity. Life should be easy.
- LIFT YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. PRO-15 helps create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic, and vibrant self.
- RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing digestive upset.
- LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.
Enjoy Ginger: The volatile oils in ginger have long made it a useful herbal remedy for nasal and chest congestion. Pour 2 cups of boiling water over a 1-inch piece of peeled grated ginger; steep for 10 minutes; and strain. Add a pinch or two of cayenne pepper to the water and drink as needed.
Exercise to get a good night’s sleep: since proper sleep is needed to get the toxins out of your system, it would be ideal get the right exercise that will induce you to sleep properly and restfully. Make is a part a habit and be sure protect your sleeping environment from distractions such as TV, computer or too much lights.
Don’t view dieting as something difficult to do: When you are about to start on your diet program, one thing that can stop you from doing it is your thoughts about how difficult it can be. Thus, you should view it as something that is easy to do. Challenge yourself, and take it one step of the time. Don’t do it in an abrupt manner, so that you would be able stay on it long enough to see your desired results.
Use the weighing scale, but not too often: To properly monitor your progress in getting involved with your chosen diet program, it is best if you use a weighing scale for it. However, you should not use it too often. When you step on the weighing scale every day, you actually would not be able to appreciate your drop in weight. Thus, it is best if you do it on a weekly basis instead, so that you can see a larger difference.
Eat foods that have higher fiber content: There are lots of foods that have high fiber content, which are available in the market. Providing your body with lots of fiber can result to losing weight, since it can prolong the process of digestion. In other words, it would make you feel full longer, thereby, suppressing your appetite naturally.
Omega 3-fatty acid: is beneficial in getting rid of cholesterol but for those who do not like to eat oily fish can substitute Flaxseeds instead. It is a composed of Omega 3 fatty an acid which is available in different nutrition store. You can take this once a week as your food supplement.
Manage your stress at work: One of the things that can cause lots of people to overeat is the stress they encounter at work. Thus, it is best if you know how to manage it. A technique that can help you with it is to practice deep breathing, whenever you feel stressed out at work. This can help you calm down, and control your hunger pangs.