“Why are you going to choose failure when success is an option?” ― Jillian Michaels
“If you’re still not convinced, watch what you say, because I’ve been in therapy since I was five. My mother started me at such a young age because I was really angry at my dad, and it was coming out in the form of night terrors. Therapy literally changed my life, and I’ve been in it pretty much ever since. Because of my years on the couch, I’ve gotten to know my dark side, and I’ve learned how to keep it in check. At this point my self-destructive behaviors are like old enemies that I’ve done battle with again and again—I know all the angles, all the moves I need to dodge them and prevent them from fucking up my life.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
Before watching this video, Try To Train Your Brain!
Watch Video: Meditation for Anger, Forgiveness, Self-Control – How to Meditate for Beginners – BEXLIFE
“Having the right to happiness means having the right to earn it, not having it given to you without effort and action on your part.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We’re all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don’t. You’re not doing anyone any favours by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Pick someone in your life you admire. Your grandfather, an old college professor, a friend—it doesn’t matter who, as long as you have total respect for them and you admire their life or accomplishments. Then when you’re about to take a leap, visualize this person at your side, rooting for you, telling you how much they believe in you. Try it when you ask for a raise, or ask someone on a date, or go for a bank loan to start your small business, or do anything scary that takes you outside your comfort zone. We all need a little encouragement and support sometimes.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life
“If you want results, they don’t come for free.” ― Jillian Michaels
Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhumane. — Martin Luther King Jr.
Money may be the husk of many things but not the kernel. It brings you food, but not appetite; medicine, but not health; acquaintance, but not friends; servants, but not loyalty; days of joy, but not peace or happiness. — Henrik Ibsen
The only freedom which deserves the name is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental or spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest. — John Stuart Mill (On Liberty)
The ORDINARY RESPONSE TO ATROCITIES is to banish them from consciousness. Certain violations of the social compact are too terrible to utter aloud: this is the meaning of the word unspeakable.Atrocities, however, refuse to be buried. Equally as powerful as the desire to deny atrocities is the conviction that denial does not work. Folk wisdom is filled with ghosts who refuse to rest in their graves until their stories are told. Murder will out. Remembering and telling the truth about terrible events are prerequisites both for the restoration of the social order and for the healing of individual victims.The conflict between the will to deny horrible events and the will to proclaim them aloud is the central dialectic of psychological trauma. People who have survived atrocities often tell their stories in a highly emotional, contradictory, and fragmented manner that undermines their credibility and thereby serves the twin imperatives of truth-telling and secrecy. When the truth is finally recognized, survivors can begin their recovery. But far too often secrecy prevails, and the story of the traumatic event surfaces not as a verbal narrative but as a symptom.The psychological distress symptoms of traumatized people simultaneously call attention to the existence of an unspeakable secret and deflect attention from it. This is most apparent in the way traumatized people alternate between feeling numb and reliving the event. The dialectic of trauma gives rise to complicated, sometimes uncanny alterations of consciousness, which George Orwell, one of the committed truth-tellers of our century, called doublethink, and which mental health professionals, searching for calm, precise language, call dissociation. It results in protean, dramatic, and often bizarre symptoms of hysteria which Freud recognized a century ago as disguised communications about sexual abuse in childhood. . . . — Judith Lewis Herman (Trauma and Recovery)
Do not try any of this at home. The author of this book is an Internet cartoonist, not a health or safety expert. He likes it when things catch fire or explode, which means he does not have your best interests in mind. The publisher and the author disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects resulting, directly or indirectly, from information contained in this book. — Randall Munroe (What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions)
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Feel healthier and stronger or your money back, no questions asked!
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE TURMERIC PILLS ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE: Schwartz Bioresearch turmeric formula has 1500mg of Turmeric Curcumin with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids per serving (Highest Potency) and 10mg of BioPerine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) for enhanced absorption and bio-availability.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: Our professional grade turmeric with bioperine (curcumin with bioperine) is natural turmeric powder and has better absorption than turmeric tea. Our Curcumin is also FREE Of gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, corn, wheat, and peanuts.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED MADE IN USA TURMERIC CAPSULES: Our Turmeric Extract (the authentic Turmeric Curcumin Schwartz) is formulated by doctors and manufactured in the USA in a FDA-approved facility following strict GMP guidelines. Our turmeric with bioperine is third Party Tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Not only is our tumeric curcumin supplement more potent, we use patented BioPerine (10mg per serving) for increased absorption and bioavailability. Turmeric with black pepper is essential in good curcumin supplements (turmeric supplement). We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our formulas.
- GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With superior patented technology, our living organisms reach deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most. Our formula will even reach your large intestine. See below to understand the Science behind the Superiority.
- STAY WELL. 80% of your immune system is in your gut, and when probiotics (the good guys) are abundant in your body, it becomes harder for the bad guys to settle in. PRO-15 replenishes beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps balance yeast growth, and promotes daily relief from gas, bloating, and irregularity. Life should be easy.
- LIFT YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. Fatigue and irritability are often a result of poor vitamin and nutrient absorption. PRO-15 helps create a microenvironment inside your digestive system that promotes full mineral absorption so you can finally feel like your happy, energetic, and vibrant self.
- RELIEVE YOUR SENSITIVE STOMACH. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is released at consistent levels throughout the day and throughout your Gl tract; whereas other capsules more closely resemble a bomb being dropped in your upper stomach - releasing all organisms at one time, often causing digestive upset.
- LOSE WEIGHT. New studies show that gut microflora may improve your metabolism and accelerate fat loss. Get your gut back into equilibrium so your waistline will follow.
Always be ready because allergic reactions may occur anytime and anywhere: Imagine different situations in advance about having allergy and how you can handle it if you are away from your home. This will help you prepare and think for your safety first than panic and not do anything at all.
Don’t skip breakfast: Breakfast is actually the most important meal of the day. Because of that, you should not skip it. Skipping breakfast is one of the best ways to become overweight. This is because, it can encourage binge eating for the reason that you would already feel too hungry when lunch time comes. Aside from that, it can also lower down your metabolism.
Get enough sleep: When you deprive your body with its needed time to rest, you would actually be lowering down your metabolic rate. This can result to becoming sleepy the next day, due to lack of energy. Aside from that, when you lack sleep, it can make your body compensate for it, by boosting your appetite.
Wash Up: To fend off colds washing your hands well and often is the best step you can take. Use plain soap and water and scrub for as long as it takes to sing "Happy Birthday to You" twice.
Do not have junk food: junk food may be easy and tasty to eat but they are processed, meaning they contain chemicals and unnatural sweeteners and flavorings that can easily bring poison and toxins to your system. Not only can this type of food bring you unhealthy and adverse effects, it can also make you overweight.
Burn more calories while riding a bus: When you are riding a bus, there are certain things that you can do to burn more calories. One of which is to answer a crossword puzzle, or to get involved with any kind of mind boggling games. This would help in sharpening your mind, as well as get you nearer to your goals by burning more calories.
Determine more reasons to go on a diet: Different people have different reasons in going on a diet. Some people need to do it to improve their health conditions, while others simply want to fit into their small sized clothing. Whatever your reasons are, you should always remind yourself of them, so that you would become more motivated in going through your diet.