“Don’t blame anyone or anything for your situation or problems. When you do that, you are saying that you are powerless over your own life – which is utter crap. An empowering step to reclaiming your life is taking responsibility.” ― Jillian Michaels
“I can always use a good chest fly in my life” ― Jillian Michaels
Before watching this video, Try To Train Your Brain!
Watch Video: Meditation for Anger, Forgiveness, Self-Control – How to Meditate for Beginners – BEXLIFE
“Will is a skill.” ― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: A Three-Step Plan for Achieving Your Dreams
“You can look for external sources of motivation and that can catalyze a change, but it won’t sustain one. It has to be from an internal desire.” ― Jillian Michaels
“Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!” ― Jillian Michaels
“Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We’re all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don’t. You’re not doing anyone any favours by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting.” ― Jillian Michaels
I consider books to be good for our health, and also our spirits, and they help us to become poets or scientists, to understand the stars or else to discover them deep within the aspirations of certain characters, those who sometimes, on certain evenings, escape from the pages and walk among us humans, perhaps the most human of us all. — José Saramago
Anywhere you have extreme poverty and no national health insurance, no promise of health care regardless of social standing, that's where you see the sharp limitations of market-based health care. — Paul Farmer
There is lovemaking that is bad for a person, just as there is eating that is bad. That boysenberry cream pie from the Thrift-E Mart may appear inviting, may, in fact, cause all nine hundred taste buds to carol from the tongue, but in the end, the sugars, the additives, the empty calories clog arteries, disrupt cells, generate fat, and rot teeth. Even potentially nourishing foods can be improperly prepared. There are wrong combinations and improper preparations in sex as well. Yes, one must prepare for a fuck--the way an enlightened priest prepares to celebrate mass, the way a great matador prepares for the ring: with intensification, with purification, with a conscious summoning of sacred power. And even that won't work if the ingredients are poorly matched: oysters are delectable, so are strawberries, but mashed together ... (?!) Every nutritious sexual recipe calls for at least a pinch of love, and the fucks that rate four-star rankings from both gourmets and health-food nuts use cupfuls. Not that sex should be regarded as therapeutic or to be taken for medicinal purposes--only a dullard would hang such a millstone around the nibbled neck of a lay--but to approach sex carelessly, shallowly, with detachment and without warmth is to dine night after night in erotic greasy spoons. In time, one's palate will become insensitive, one will suffer (without knowing it) emotional malnutrition, the skin of the soul will fester with scurvy, the teeth of the heart will decay. Neither duration nor proclamation of commitment is necessarily the measure--there are ephemeral explosions of passion between strangers that make more erotic sense than lengthy marriages, there are one-night stands in Jersey City more glorious than six-months affairs in Paris--but finally there is a commitment, however brief; a purity, however threatened; a vulnerability, however concealed; a generosity of spirit, however marbled with need; and honest caring, however singled by lust, that must be present if couplings are to be salubrious and not slow poison. — Tom Robbins (Still Life with Woodpecker)
The health of a democratic society may be measured by the quality of functions performed by private citizens. — Alexis de Tocqueville (Democracy in America )
Elsewhere the paper notes that vegetarians and vegans (including athletes) 'meet and exceed requirements' for protein. And, to render the whole we-should-worry-about-getting-enough-protein-and-therefore-eat-meat idea even more useless, other data suggests that excess animal protein intake is linked with osteoporosis, kidney disease, calcium stones in the urinary tract, and some cancers. Despite some persistent confusion, it is clear that vegetarians and vegans tend to have more optimal protein consumption than omnivores. — Jonathan Safran Foer (Eating Animals)
- 13 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS & WILD-CAUGHT OMEGA 3 FISH OIL for brain health*
- VITAMIN D3 for bone health* + HIGH POTENCY B12 for mental focus and energy balance*
- NON-GMO. GLUTEN-FREE. ALLERGEN-FREE. Contains NO synthetic colors, artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. TESTED AT EVERY STAGE of the manufacturing process.
- MANUFACTURED IN CALIFORNIA with premium ingredients from around the world.
- Packaging may vary
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Feel healthier and stronger or your money back, no questions asked!
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE TURMERIC PILLS ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE: Schwartz Bioresearch turmeric formula has 1500mg of Turmeric Curcumin with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids per serving (Highest Potency) and 10mg of BioPerine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) for enhanced absorption and bio-availability.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: Our professional grade turmeric with bioperine (curcumin with bioperine) is natural turmeric powder and has better absorption than turmeric tea. Our Curcumin is also FREE Of gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, corn, wheat, and peanuts.
- DOCTOR FORMULATED MADE IN USA TURMERIC CAPSULES: Our Turmeric Extract (the authentic Turmeric Curcumin Schwartz) is formulated by doctors and manufactured in the USA in a FDA-approved facility following strict GMP guidelines. Our turmeric with bioperine is third Party Tested to assure the highest quality and purity of each batch.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Not only is our tumeric curcumin supplement more potent, we use patented BioPerine (10mg per serving) for increased absorption and bioavailability. Turmeric with black pepper is essential in good curcumin supplements (turmeric supplement). We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our formulas.
Start at a slower pace: If you have not been exercising for quite some time, then it is best to start at a slower pace first. This would provide your body the time that it needs to adjust to the increase in physical activities. Thus, start at a slower pace first, and gradually increase it, to make it more effective.
Wash your car: Your car needs washing on a regular basis to keep in clean. To lose weight, instead of taking it to car washing stations, you should wash it yourself, so that you can get more exercise. Make sure to do it properly, so that you can lose weight and have a shiny vehicle as well.
Rub Your Temples: Tame tension headaches by rubbing peppermint oil Tiger Balm or white flower oil into your temples. All three remedies contain menthol which has analgesic properties.
Do your exercise routines outdoors from time to time: Doing your exercises outdoors can actually offer you with a lot of benefits. When you exercise outdoors, it would allow you to breathe fresh air. Aside from that, when you do it at the park, you can meet new friends, who may also want to join you. This would also prevent you from getting bored of your usual routines.
Never starve yourself to lose weight: When you follow diet programs that are too restrictive, it may make you starve yourself, especially when you go through fasting to lose weight. This is actually not a good idea, since it can prompt your body to go on survival mode, in which it would save all fats it has stored, and lower down your metabolism.
Avoid sitting down for long periods of time: Sitting down for long periods of time can develop back or neck pain. Aside from that, it can also prevent you from losing weight. However, if you cannot avoid it, you can still help yourself lose weight by walking around the hallways from time to time. You can also walk around the building during lunch and break times.
Love Lavender: To ease stress and prepare for bed soak in a hot bath spiked with a few drops of lavender essential oil. Play soothing music while you bathe to unwind further.