We share 70% of our DNA with a slug.
A sheep, a duck and a rooster were the first passengers in a hot air balloon.
Organised commercial bungee jumping first began in New Zealand in the 1980s.
The U.S. is currently in it's longest period of not having a president die in office.
Paraskavedekatriaphobia is the fear of Friday the 13th!
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
Redheads are more likely to develop melanoma (skin cancer) than people with other hair colors.
Most people can survive for up to 2 months without eating but people can only live up to 11 days without sleeping.
68% of the people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome the feeling that one's phone is vibrating when it's not.
A fierce gust of wind blew 45 year old Vittorio Luise’s car into a rover near Naples Italy in 1980. He managed to break a window climb out and swim to shore–where a tree blew over and killed him.
A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
President John F Kennedy could read 4 newspapers in 20 minutes.
“Lassie” was played by a group of male dogs; the main one was named Pal.
Saudi Arabia a member of the U.N. Human Rights Council punished 2 000 people with the death penalty since 1985.
Koalas are excellent swimmers.
There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different!
The majority of Internet traffic is not generated by humans but bots like Google and Malware.
The first president of Zimbabwe Africa was President Banana.
There are about 173 000 venomous species: from lizards to spiders and fish.
Human life expectancy has increased more in the last 50 years than in the previous 200 000 years of human existence.
Pepsi originally contained pepsin thus the name.
Carrots don't make your eyesight better. That was a lie from the British to cover up their technology from the NAZI during WW2.
"Anal"is a languagespoken in India and Burmaby 23 000 people.
Women's hearts beat faster than men's.
At least 20 million people died during the Taiping Rebellion in China led by a man who claimed to be the brother of Jesus and who attempted to impose a theocracy based on his interpretation of Christianity.
Alexander the Great founded 70 cities naming at least 20 after himself and one after his horse.
Norwegian scientists have hypothesized that Rudolph’s red nose is probably the result of a parasitic infection of his respiratory system.
74% of young Indians prefer an arranged marriage over a free-choice one a 2013 survey found.
The pop you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually a bubble of gas burning.
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
A Bonsai Tree planted in 1626 survived the atomic bomb at Hiroshima and now resides in a U.S. Museum.
In the original script "Rocky" ended with Rocky throwing the fight and opening a pet store for Adrian with the money he made.
Established writers and artists are 18 times more likely to commit suicide than the general population.
Babies remain calm twice as long when listening to a song as they do when listening to speech according to a study.
Catfish are the only animals that naturally have an odd number of whiskers.
Honey is the only food that will never rot it can last 3000 years.
When a Hawaiian woman wears a flower over her left ear it means that she is not available.
Because Gmail first launched on April 1st of 2004 many people thought it was an April Fools' Day prank.
In ancient Rome when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)