In 1893 an amendment was proposed to rename the U.S. into the "United States of the Earth".
40%of the earth's land is in 6 countries.
103countries have abolished the death penalty. Notable exceptions include the U.S. Japan and China.
The scientific name of the red fox is Vulpes vulpes.
The price of cocaine went down by 51% in Europe since 1990.
All characters have just 4 fingers on each hand except for one with five: God.
When a baby Panda is born it's shipped by FedEx to China to help expand the gene pool.
Google is developing a computer so smart it can program itself.
A flock of crows is known as a murder.
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
Africa is larger than China USA India Mexico and a big part of Europe combined.
The postage stamp of The Statue of Liberty depicts not the real statue in New York but the replica in Las Vegas.
Since 1870 global sea levels have risen by about 8 inches (20 cm).
35% of American workers said they would forgo a pay raise in exchange for having their boss fired.
People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.
It has been estimated it would take 70 cups of coffee to kill a 154-pound (70 kg) person.
Daniel Boone hated coonskin caps.
Coffee beans aren't beans. They are fruit pits.
Earth is the only place in the solar system where a total solar eclipse can happen.
Because of the Chernobyl disaster radioactive wild boars are currently roaming around Germany.
After the Treaty of Versailles French Marshal Ferdinand Foch said "This is not a peace. It is an armistice for twenty years." Exactly 20 years and 65 days later WW2 broke out.
There are 28 million cancer survivors worldwide.
Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
Bob Marley's final words were "Money can't buy life."
$10 If you have $10 in your pocket and no debts you are wealthier than 25% of Americans.
Norwegian scientists have hypothesized that Rudolph’s red nose is probably the result of a parasitic infection of his respiratory system.
You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.
149 - 0 is the highest score ever made in a Soccer game
Elephants only sleep for two hours each day.
Women were first allowed to participate in the Olympic Games in 1900.
It takes one fifteen-to-twenty-year-old tree to produce seven hundred paper grocery bags.
During WW2 the Oscars' statuettes were made of painted plaster due to a metal shortage.
After eating, a housefly regurgitates its food and then eats it again.
A man revived 5 rivers and brought water back to 1000 villages in India using native water-preservation techniques.
Over 30 of Paul Walker's cars were stolen from a warehouse within 24 hours of his tragic death.
Madonna suffers from garophobia which is the fear of thunder.
Peter Hillary Sir Edmund Hillary's son climbed Mount Everest in 1990making the pair the first father and son to do so.
On average half of all false teeth have some form of radioactivity.
The World's Oldest Company operated in Japan from 578 AD to 2006.
The longest place name still in use is: Taumatawhakatangihangaoauauotam-eteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokai-whenu a kitanatahu – a New Zealand hill.
- With Powerful function, Support Handsfree call, Texting, Listen to music, Voice navigation, Calculator, even serach information
- Polarized sunglasses lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue, lens are included for different environmental conditions
- Comes with the high quality stereo headphones featuring enhanced voice clarity, low distortion, legible surround and authentic sound
- Smart touch operating mode makes you smarter, faster, and more luxurious to answer/end a call and change the music by the swipe of your finger
- Lightweight design is ideal for usage for riding a motorcycle or bike, driving, running, fishing, racing, Skiing and climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities. Easy to install and convenient to wear
- Unique, Fun & Entertaining! Show off your creativity!
- Bluetooth enabled to connect with the CHEMION App (iOS & Android) to and instantly customize your messages!
- Light up your message and make it stand out simply with the tip of your finger!
- Functions include: Text, Drawing, Animation, and Equalizer display
- Lightweight, fold-able, illuminative LED, built-in memory, 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Unique Smart Touch Control : Easy to operate when answer phone, listen music , it is convenient for driving or riding a bicycle,running,cycling etc. With Stable and Comfortable ear buds makes you enjoy an pleasant experience during your journey
- Polarizes Lens :Have the effect of polarized filter to sunlight, your eye will not easy fatigue under strong sunlight with long-term activities, protect your eyes in a comfortable environment. (Normal Lens: just have the function to keep out of the sunlight)
- Stereo Sound Quality :This fashion Bluetooth sunglasses suitable for men and women . Featured Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR audio decode technology, giving these Wireless earphones unparalleled stereo sound quality. Powerful version 4.1 more perfect sound quality ,higher-quality calls more distant transmission!
- Longtime Music Enjoyment: The 110mAh polymer battery in the Bluetooth headphones wireless device provides up to 8-12 hours of talk & playing time. Much more than other sports headphones!
- Sincerely Warranty: The experience from customer will be our most precious Wealth, We are ready to respond within 24 hours, 30 days money back guarantee and lifetime technical support