Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
Dibble means to drink like a duck.
Any text you put into the status update box is sent to Facebook's servers even if you don't click the post button.
Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
Sharks will sink if they stop swimming.
Sex is banned aboard the ISS (International Space Station).
A Boeing 747′s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother’s first flight.
88%of Facebook users 'creep' ex-partners following a breakup a study found.
Starting 2015 all New York residents must recycle their old electronics like PCs and TVs or face a US$100 fine.
Jerusalem Israel has been destroyed twice besieged 23 times attacked 52 times captured and recaptured 44 times and it's one of the world's oldest cities.
In 2013 the world's 7th richest person Brazilian Eike Batista lost his US$30 billion fortune and now owes US$1 billion.
It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up.
Abraham Lincoln was shot on Good Friday.
Your brain generates 25 watts of power while you’re awake. This amount of energy is enough to illuminate a lightbulb.
A man will ejaculate approximately 18 quarts of semen in his lifetime.
The launch code for all U.S. Minuteman nuclear missiles for 20 years used the same code: 00000000.
There are 24 different dialects of English in the US.
U.S. former presidents John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died within hours of each other on the 4th of July in 1826.
Men with attractive wives report higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages a study says.
Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
Snakes don't have eyelids.
Even though a polar bears average body temperature is 37°C; they don’t give off any detectable heat, so they won’t show up in infrared photographs.
The pathologist who made Einstein body's autopsy stole his brain and kept it in a jar for 20 years.
Nelson Mandela co-authored a book with Fidel Castro.
Crocodiles have brains no larger than a cigar.
In 1962 the CIA told South Africa the location of Nelson Mandela leading to his arrest which put him in jail for 27 years.
In 1923 a jockey suffered a fatal heart attack but his horse finished and won the race making him the first and only jockey to win a race after death.
Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!
In France a five year old child can buy an alcoholic drink in a bar
The Simpsons crew sent flowers to South Park studios when they parodied Family Guy.
At latitude 60 degrees south you can sail all the way around the world.
In ancient Greece throwing an apple at someone was done to declare one's love.
Russia's notorious murderer Vladimir Nikolayev ate some of his victim's body then gave the rest of the meat to a friend whose wife served it to his family thinking it was a kangaroo.
In China you can major in Bra Studies.
Isaac Newton developed a sunlight phobia from staring at the sun.
Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
Many female black widow spiders eat their males after mating.
More than 100 000 babies are born addicted to cocaine each year in the U.S. due to their mothers' use of the drug during pregnancy.
It is impossible to lick your elbow.
The average meat-eating person eats about 7 000 animals in their lifetime.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.