An elephant’s trunk has around 15,000 muscles. 200 litres of water is drunk from it per day.
Until the 19th century the English word for actors was "hypocrites."
Between 10 and 20 volcanoes are erupting somewhere on Earth every day.
Scientists can grow teeth from urine.
Shorter women have shorter pregnancies a study found.
Four empires collapsed after WWI: Ottoman Austro-Hungarian German and Russian.
New Zealand's Ninety-Mile Beach is only 55 miles long.
McDonald's restaurants feed 68 million people every day. That's more than the entire population of the U.K.
The British Empire at its height was larger than Africa and was even comparable in size to the Moon.
The Amazon represents more than half of the Earth's rainforests.
A blue whale's tongue can weigh as much as an elephant.
The word 'censorship' is censored in China.
McDonalds' Caesar salad is more fattening than their hamburger.
Over 30 of Paul Walker's cars were stolen from a warehouse within 24 hours of his tragic death.
There is no solid proof of who built the Taj Mahal.
Octopus wrestling was a popular sport in the 1960s. A diver would fight an octopus in shallow water and drag it to the surface.
One "dog year" is not equivalent to 7 human years. Dogs age at various rates depending on their size.
Apple's iPhone is almost twice more expensive in Brazil than in the U.S.
The thyroid cartilage is more commonly known as the adams apple.
The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army for the “General Purpose” vehicle G.P.
The most dogs ever owned by one person were 5,000 Mastiffs owned by Kubla Khan.
In the last 3 500 years there have been approximately 230 years of peace throughout the civilized world.
There is a starfish with 40 arms.
Every day plants convert sunlight into energy equivalent to six times the entire power consumption of human civilization.
Every US president has worn glasses (just not always in public).
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
A cat has been the mayor of Talkeetna Alaska for 15 years.
Not a single engineer out of the 30 made it off the Titanic: they stayed and kept the power on so others could escape.
Daylight Saving Time is not observed in most of the state of Arizona and parts of Indiana.
Sweden has run out of trash so it's importing garbage from Norway
Bill Gates was arrested in New Mexico in 1977 for jumping a red light and driving without a licence.
Italy is the largest producer of wine in the world.
Spain was neutral in WW1 and WW2 but experienced a civil war (1936-1939) which killed over 500 000 people.
In Japan there's a festival that is a celebration of the penis and fertility.
When the movie "Clue" was shown in theaters in 1985 each theater was given 1 of 3 possible endings.
Oil is cheaper than water in Venezuela and Saudi Arabia.
In the U.S. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
1 out of every 8 Americans is from California.
Donkeys kill more people than plane crashes.
Martin Luther King Jr. was the youngest person to ever win the Nobel Peace Prize.
In Ancient Egypt men could take time off of work to care for menstruating wives and daughters.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.