A group of frogs is called an army.
The goliath tigerfish is a fish that eats small crocodiles.
Half of all bank robberies take place on a Friday.
There's a 47-story skyscraper in Spain that has NO elevator.
The Big Bang Theory was actually first theorized by a Catholic priest.
During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
Anne Frank's sister Margot also had a diary. It was never found.
The population density of Manhattan is much lower today than it was 100 years ago and total population has fallen by about 25%.
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear any pants.
40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
2 out of 3 inherited family fortunes are lost by the new generation a study in the U.S. found.
Only female mosquitoes bite.
Fur seals get miserably sick when they’re carried aboard ships.
Worldwide women earn US$18 trillion but spend US$28 trillion.
First marriages that end in a divorce usually last approximately 8 years.
A fierce gust of wind blew 45 year old Vittorio Luise’s car into a rover near Naples Italy in 1980. He managed to break a window climb out and swim to shore–where a tree blew over and killed him.
Queen Elizabeth I regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that she bathed once every three months whether she needed it or not
Argentina has the world's second-highest rate of anorexia after Japan.
Sideburns are named after American Civil War General General Burnside.
Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors.
Several people have been murdered for unfriending someone on Facebook.
The mortality rate for abortions in the U.S. is 0.67 per 100 000 procedures. For colonoscopies is about 20 per 100 000 procedures.
It is believed that Shakespeare was 46 around the time that the King James Version of the Bible was written. In Psalms 46 the 46th word from the first word is shake and the 46th word from the last word is spear.
Homosexuality and abortion were decriminalised in Russia under Lenin's leadership.
Argentina's retired soccer player Diego Maradona has his own religion made by his fans.
One-third of Italians have never used the Internet.
During London's "Great Smog" of 1952 between 4 000 and 12 000 people died in a few days due to air pollution.
The only real person to be a Pez head was Betsy Ross.
There's an Obama Fried Chicken (OFC) in China.
The underwater portion of Liberty Island where the Statue of Liberty sits upon is part of New Jersey not New York.
Alexander the Great once held a drinking contest among his soldiers. When it was over 42 people had died from alcohol poisoning.
The last surviving Civil War widow didn't pass away until 2008. She married an 86-year-old veteran when she was only 19.
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously
Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas.
Killing someone to prevent the theft of property is legal in Texas.
Tanzania Africa has one of the world's highest rates of Albinism. Albinos are often hunted by witch doctors to make potions.
Elvis Presley was naturally blonde. He dyed his hair black.
Sam Houston the general who won Texas independence from Mexico was removed from his post as Governor after refusing to support the Confederacy on the Civil War.
Proportionally speaking the most destructive war in modern history was the War of the Triple Alliance which took the lives of over 60% of Paraguay's population leaving a woman/man ratio of 4 to 1.
“Ithyphallophobia” is a morbid fear of seeing thinking about or having an erect penis.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more