The first Canadian casualties of the Afghanistan war were from an American pilot bombing a training exercise.
Sweat itself is odorless. It's the bacteria on the skin that mingles with it and produces body odor.
Sound wave scan be used to make objects levitate.
New York is the unhappiest city in the U.S. a 2014 research found.
Rio de Janeiro means "January River" and it was called that by mistake. A Portuguese explorer thought the bay was the mouth of a river.
Sharon Stone was the first Star Search spokes model.
Chocolate magnate Milton Hershey canceled his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters.
The U.S. State with the longest official name is the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
Every year life expectancy increases by 3 months.
During WW2 a Japanese Consul saved 6 000 Jews from the Holocaust by writing them all Visas to Japan even after the government told him not to.
In Japanese there are at least 20 different ways to say "sorry."
Before publishing "Don Quixote " Cervantes was captured and kept as slave for 5 years in Algiers. A ransom was paid by his parents.
Of all the words in the English language the word ’set’ has the most definitions!
60%of South Korean families use professionals to find a name for their babies.
Octopus wrestling was a popular sport in the 1960s. A diver would fight an octopus in shallow water and drag it to the surface.
Giraffe hearts pump twice as hard as a cow’s to get blood to its brain.
There are more types of insects in one tropical rain forest tree than there are in the entire state of Vermont.
Daylight Saving Time is not observed in most of the state of Arizona and parts of Indiana.
In 1986 a volcanic lake in Cameroon Africa burped a C02 gas cloud that killed 1 746 people in minutes.
Ommatophobia is the fear of eyes.
The San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments
Sea shells were once commonly used in many parts of the world as money.
A lion in the wild usually makes no more than twenty kills a year.
A secret radio belonging to a British POW in WW2 was kept so well hidden that when he visited the camp 62 years later it was still there.
From 1814 to 1830 the flag of the Kingdom of France was plain white.
Robert Oppenheimer "the father of the atomic bomb " tried to kill his university tutor with a poisoned apple.
If the Internet went down for a day 196 billion emails and 3 billion Google searches would have to wait.
The brain releases so much dopamine during orgasms that a brain scan resembles that of someone on heroin.
Alex an African grey parrot was the first and only non-human animal to ask an existential question: he asked what color he was.
The youngest Pope was 11 years old.
A 2013 survey found 7% of Americans believe the moon landing was a hoax.
Between 10 and 20 volcanoes are erupting somewhere on Earth every day.
Women speak about 20 000 words a day. That's 13 000 more than the average man.
The brain treats rejection like physical pain according to scientists.
Arab women can initiate a divorce if their husbands don’t pour coffee for them.
Alaska has a sand desert with dunes over 150 feet (45 m) high.
Bill Gates' children will only inherit US$10 million each out of his US$72 billion net worth.
In the average lifetime a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
Hippos attract mates by urinating and defecating.
In Germany there's no punishment for a prisoner who tries to escape from jail because it is a basic human instinct to be free.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more