Francis Ford Coppola would read passages of Heart of Darkness to Marlon Brando on the fractious set of Apocalypse Now after learning the actor had never read the source material.
C.S. Lewis reviewed The Hobbit in 1937 saying, ” The Hobbit may well prove a classic.”
Jurassic Park Pulp Fiction Forrest Gump and The Shawshank Redemption were all in theatres at the same time in October of 1994.
The ring Ben Affleck gave to Jennifer Lopez was worth $1.2 million.
Courtney Love insists that the role of the heroin dealer, Lance, in Pulp Fiction was offered to Kurt Cobain. Tarantino has steadfastly refuted this claim, saying he never even met the late Nirvana singer.
Ryan Gosling was asked to audition for boy band Backstreet Boys but he turned it down.
The iconic body and hand in the poster for American Beauty belong to actress/model Chloe Hunter, not Mena Suvari.
Shooting for No Country For Old Men was interrupted for a day due to a smoke cloud from the set of There Will Be Blood, which was also filming in the area.
Those who own the DVD of Dodgeball will be aware that the happy-go-lucky finale full of lesbians and treasure may well have ended on more of a bleak note, simply cutting as Ben Stiller's White Goodman connects a ball right in Vince Vaughn's oversized face.
In 1982, Spileberg's kids classic stayed in the US top ten for ten months.
There's a 20 year age gap between Sam Neill and Laura Dern in Jurassic Park, with Laura aged only 26 during filming.
Ryan Gosling was cast as Noah in The Notebook because the director wanted someone “not handsome.”
On 9th August 2012, Max George from The Wanted swam with sharks in Australia.
Forbes magazine places Steven Spielberg’s personal net worth at $3.0 billion!
Jared Leto spent most of his early childhood travelling with his family across America.
It would take about 9.4 million balloons to lift Carl’s house in Up.
Susan Boyle’s Britain’s Got Talent audition has received almost 50 million views on YouTube.
Indian actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti had a role in more than 1000 films a world record.
Speaking of stunts, Alan Rickman was dropped a second early to get his true reaction to falling from the Nakatomi Plaza in Die Hard.
Britney Spears has guest-starred on sitcoms How I Met Your Mother and Will & Grace.
Nelson Mandela has a cameo in the 1992 movie "Malcolm X" as a teacher reciting one of the civil rights activist's speeches.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover