In 2010 the country of Ghana in Africa banned the sale of second hand underwear.
Poveglia is an island in Italy that is so dangerously "haunted" that public access is not permitted.
Pluto takes 248 years to orbit the Sun.
Every minute 2 million searches are performed on Google.
Steve Jobs did not let his kids use iPads and limited their use of technology to a minimum.
The Olympic was the sister ship of the Titanic and she provided twenty-five years of service.
Alligators cannot move backwards.
A garden caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head.
Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
An average person produces about 25 000 quarts of saliva in a lifetime enough to fill two swimming pools.
Despite being one of the most famous painters in history only 15 paintings of Leonardo Da Vinci are known to exist.
Rio de Janeiro's beaches have 1.7 million times the disease-causing viruses of what would be considered hazardous on a California beach.
If you cut off a snail’s eye, it will grow a new one.
When you lose weight most of the fat is breathed out as carbon dioxide while the rest is excreted as water.
1089 x 9 = 9801.
Dogs and elephants are the only animals that seem to instinctively understand pointing.
Alcohol is prohibited in the UK Parliament with one exception: the chancellor can drink while delivering the annual budget statement.
Jerusalem Israel has been destroyed twice besieged 23 times attacked 52 times captured and recaptured 44 times and it's one of the world's oldest cities.
You are more likely to die in the taxi cab on the way to and from the airport than on the flight itself.
In 2012 a Somali Islamist militant group offered a bounty of 10 camels for President Obama and 2 for information on Hillary Clinton.
A "GAY BOMB" was once proposed at the Pentagon to turn the enemy gay.
Providing birth control to women at no cost substantially reduced unplanned pregnancies and cut abortion rates by 62% to 78% over the U.S. national rate a study found.
Penguins can jump up to 6 feet (1.8 m) out of the water.
Death penalty trials are 20 times more expensive than trials seeking a sentence of life in prison without parole.
Declawing cats is legal in most U.S. states but banned in at least 22 countries including Germany Finland Switzerland Australia New Zealand and Japan.
The space between your eyebrows is called Nasion.
Sharks can grow a new set of teeth in 8 days.
Neptune was the first planet to get its existence predicted by calculations before it was actually seen by a telescope.
At the time of its construction the Eiffel Tower was the tallest building in the world.
In 2008 wine started flowing through taps in dozens of homes during a grape festival in Italy due to a technical error.
Paris taxi drivers have to pay nearly 200 000 euros for their licenses. That's why there are so few.
Kleenex tissues were originally used as filters in gas masks.
Anne Frank's family was denied visas by the U.S.because of stricter immigration policies.
Antarctica was once as warm as modern-day California.
There are over 70,000 types of spiders spinning their webs in the world.
The Youngest Girl to ever be divorced was 10 years old.
75%of cars that Rolls-Royce has ever produced are still on the road today.
One tiger alone killed 430 people in Nepal and India in the 19th century.
1 In 4 Americans thinks the Sun goes around the Earth.
In London it is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)