A chip of silicon a quarter-inch square has the capacity of the original 1949 ENIAC computer which occupied a city block.
"Odd"and "Even"are popular names for males in Norway.
If you eat too many carrots you may turn orange.
Fish can drown in water.
If Apple didn't hold US$181 billion overseas it would owe US$59 billion in U.S. taxes.
During the 18th century you could pay your admission ticket to the zoo in London by bringing a cat or a dog to feed the lions.
Male bees die after having sex.
McDonald's first menu items were hot dogs not hamburgers.
Sleep deprivation affects the brain in multiple ways that can impair judgment and slow reaction.
The Philippines has the slowest Internet speed in the entire Southeast Asian region with an average speed of 3.54 Mbps.
Due to the new discovery of many brain parasites scientist now think a Zombie Apocalypse is actually possible.
The duckbill platypus can store as many as six hundred worms in the pouches of its cheeks.
In 1977 we received a signal from deep space that lasted 72 seconds. We still don't know how or where it came from.
Bacteria the tiniest free-living cells are so small that a single drop of liquid contains as many as 50 million of them.
A literal translation of a standard traffic sign in China: “Give large space to the festive dog that makes sport in the roadway.”
The first car accident occurred in 1891 in Ohio.
There are only four words in the English language which end in “dous”: tremendous horrendous stupendous and hazardous.
The Pokémon Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are based off of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
The word 'censorship' is censored in China.
In 2006 a woman farted on a plane and tried to cover up the smell by lighting matches causing an emergency landing.
The average human brain has about 100 billion nerve cells.
In New York 6.5 hectares of buildings were directly affected when the Twin Towers collapsed in 9/11.
The youngest recorded suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge was a 5-year-old girl called Marilyn Demont.
Martin Luther King Jr. spent his wedding night in a funeral home since there were no honeymoon suites for African-Americans.
Eagles can live in captivity for up to 46 years.
Long-term mobile phone use significantly increases the risk of brain tumours a study found.
We are born with over 270 bones and die with 206.
When Louis Pasteur was working on the rabies vaccine if he or his assistants got infected they were to be shot in the head.
A dollar bill has 3 000 types of bacteria.
Traveling to every single stop of the New York City subway (without leaving the transit system) would take at least 21 hours and 49 minutes.
Apple's co-founder sold all his shares for $800.Today they would have been worth US$35 billion.
Julius Caesar was pronounced 'YOO-lee-us KYE-sahr' in ancient Rome.
The movie Gravity was more expensive than the Indian Mars mission.
The great horned owl has no sense of smell.
Homer Simpson once had a theory that the universe was shaped like a donut. The theory has some validity according to cosmologists.
There are 3,000 kinds of lice in the world.
It is illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona.
Lee Harvey Oswald’s cadaver tag sold at an auction for $6 600 in 1992.
There are more plastic flamingos in the U.S that there are real ones.
20%of Poland's population died in WW2 the highest percentage of any nation.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more