More people are afraid of open spaces (kenophobia) than of tight spaces (claustrophobia).
Killer whales are not whales at all, rather a species of dolphin.
A starving mouse will eat its own tail.
Most lifeboats launched off the Titanic were not filled to capacity.
Maine is the only state that has borders with only one other state.
Hitler’s mother considered abortion but the doctor persuaded her to keep the baby.
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday
To be a London black cab driver one is expected to know over 25 000 roads and 50 000 points of interest and pass a test called "The Knowledge."
In 2014 about 89% of Google's US$66 billion in revenue came from advertising.
A tiger's roar can be heard as far as 1.8 miles (3 km) away.
Alexander the Great had heterochromia iridum: one of his eyes was blue and the other was brown.
Male bees will try to attract sex partners with orchid fragrance.
The average woman in the UK has 150 different hairstyles in her lifetime.
Norway's public Universities are free for students from anywhere in the world.
Billy Graham personally preached Christianism to over 200 million people.
Soccer player Didier Drogba is credited with brokering a cease-fire in his home country of Ivory Coast that brought a five-year civil war to an end.
More people are killed each year from bees than from snakes.
Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stones.
The Japanese authorities constructed a fence around a volcano at Mount Mihara to stop a trend of over 2000 people committing suicide by jumping in.
When you lose weight most of the fat is breathed out as carbon dioxide while the rest is excreted as water.
Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors.
Leo Da Vinci could write with one handand draw with the other at the same time.
On August 10 2015 NASA astronauts ate food that had been grown in space for the first time.
Advertising to children under the age of 12 is illegal in Norway and Sweden.
The Truman Syndrome is a psychological disorder in which patients believe they're living in a reality TV show.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
More than 60% of Bolivia's citizens are indigenous predominantly Quechua and Aymara.
There are 24 different dialects of English in the US.
Dibble means to drink like a duck.
Tigers have striped skin as well as their fur.
If you search for "atari breakout" in Google Images you can play the game.
Every 40 seconds someone commits suicide.
In France there’s a place called Y.
In 2008 Norway donated US$1 billion to help save the Amazon rainforest.
68%of women say they would have an affair if they knew they could get away with it.
Humans shed about 600 000 particles of skin every hour.
A very small minority of Jews believe that a Rabbi who died in 1994 is the Messiah and even an incarnation of God.
Despite a population of over a billion China has only about 200 family names.
Hackers cost the U.S. economy up to 500 000 jobs each year.
Pound for pound hamburgers cost more than new cars.
Alex an African grey parrot was the first and only non-human animal to ask an existential question: he asked what color he was.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)