It is impossible to drown and not die. Technically the term ‘drowning’ refers to the process of taking water into the lungs not to death caused by that process.
"LOL" was formally recognized in 2011's update of the Oxford English Dictionary.
Chocolate has an anti-bacterial effect on the mouth and protects against tooth decay.
The world's oceans contain nearly 20 million tons of gold.
Bob Dylan didn't speak to anyone for a week after Elvis Presley died.
Bin Laden’s death was announced on 1st May 2011. Hitler’s death was announced on 1st May 1945.
Contrary to popular belief Coffee does not dehydrate you studies have found.
In the Middle Ages BEER was consumed more than water as the alcohol made it safer.
When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
An adult elephant requires up to 300 kg of food and 160 litres of water per day.
The flag erected on the Moon during the historic Apollo 11 landing was purchased at a local Sears store for US$5.50.
In most advertisements including newspapers the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
In China it's illegal to use a wordplay or a pun in advertising or on television.
The last animal in the dictionary is the zyzzyva a tropical weevil.
The strongest muscle in the human body is the masseter (jaw muscle).
It would take 1 200 000 mosquitoes each sucking once to completely drain the average human of blood.
A man was jailed and fined US$1500 in Oregon U.S.A. for collecting rainwater because it is considered ‘property of the state'.
The turkey is one of the most famous birds in North America.
Over a million Europeans were captured and sold as slaves to North Africa between 1530 and 1780.
Starfish have eight eyes – one at the end of each leg.
Austrian physicist Friedrich Hasenohrl published the basic equation E = mc2 a year before Einstein did.
The average human brain has about 100 billion nerve cells.
Blue eyes tend to be more sensitive to light.
A new word in English is created every 98 minutes.
The Italian mafia accounts for 7% of Italy's GDP.
No matter where you stand in Michigan you are never more than 85 miles from a Great Lake.
Even thinking about a favorite food triggered release of dopamine a feel-good hormone also produced during sex and drug use.
Michael Jackson bought the rights to most of The Beatles' music for US$47.5 million in 1985. It's now worth US$450 million.
Dogs are as smart as a 2-year-old baby. They can learn and understand over 150 words.
75%of people who marry partners from an affair eventually divorce.
Since 1976 when the death penalty was reinstated by the U.S. Supreme Court 1 394 people have been executed (as of December 2014).
The Australian $5 to $100 notes are made of plastic.
Astronauts aboard the ISS change clothes near a filter that sucks up the skin particles that would otherwise float around.
Ancient Greeks and Romans often bought slaves with salt.
If you live in the U.S. you're never more than 115 miles (185 KM) away from a McDonald's.
Australia is an island surrounded by more than 8 000 smaller islands.
The town of Docker River in Australia was once invaded by 6 000 camels that came in search of water.
Brad Pitt Tom Cruise Johnny Depp and Harrison Ford have never won Oscars as actors.
The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.
In China women who remain unmarried in their late 20s and beyond are called "Sheng nu" which means "leftover women."
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.