Constipation-related health-care costs total US$6.9 billion per year in the U.S.
Jet lag was once called boat lag before there were jets.
72%of Spain speaks Spanish. The rest speaks Catalan Galician Basque and others.
Einstein's Nobel Prize money went to his ex-wife as a divorce settlement.
There's a town named "Cool" and another called "Squabbletown" in California.
Uranus has the coldest planetary atmosphere in the Solar System with a minimum temperature of -371.56 °F (−224 °C).
The Roman Emperor Gaius Caligula made his horse a senator.
New Brain Connections Are Created Every Time You Form a Memory.
It takes 8.5 minutes for light to get from the sun to earth.
Satan was never named "Lucifer." The only use of the word Lucifer in the Bible was by Isaiah who was referring to the fall of Babylon not Satan.
Dogs have only recently been able to watch TV since they need about 70 images per second which older TVs couldn't deliver.
6 months before the Challenger disaster a lone engineer told his superiors about the O-Ring problem and warned the result "would be a catastrophe of the highest order: loss of human life."
In Japan there's a festival that is a celebration of the penis and fertility.
Two Roman dams in Spain are still in use after 1900 years.
There's a conspiracy theory saying the Titanic never sunk. Instead it was her sister ship the Olympic and it was an insurance scam.
Snakes kill 100 000 people every year.
At birth a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.
Leeches have 32 brains.
Gustave Eiffel had an apartment for himself at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
Doctors' sloppy handwriting kills more than 7 000 people annually.
We are born with over 270 bones and die with 206.
Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!
The average person’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
Gerald Ford was the only to have served as both U.S. President and Vice President without being elected to either position.
During WW1 New Zealand raised an army of 100 000 men about 10% of its population.
In Italy "pepperoni" refers to bell peppers. There's no Italian salami by that name.
In the U.S. more than 1.2 million people have HIV.
A group of cockroaches is called an intrusion.
You is the second most spoken English word
Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
Flowers can grow faster by listening to music.
Americans make up 5% of the world's population and yet produce 30% of the world's waste and use 25% of the world's resources.
Dyeing pets to look like other wild animals is a trend in China.
Scientists finally concluded that the chicken came first not the egg because the protein which makes egg shells is only produced by hens.
Humans are 50% heavier and four inches taller in the past 100 years than they have been throughout most of human history.
More people are killed each year from bees than from snakes.
1 billion people still defecate in the open in the absence of a toilet.
A man named Robert Lane named his two sons "Winner" and "Loser."Winner grew up to be a criminal and Loser became a detective.
Australia exports camels to Saudi Arabia.
A robotic fish was accepted by other fish and became their leader during an experiment by NYU.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more