In Croatia, scientists discovered that lampposts were falling down because a chemical in the urine of male dogs was rotting the metal.
Every second Americans collectively eat 100 pounds of chocolate.
The average dog can run about 19 mph.
Dying is illegal in the Houses of Parliaments – This has been voted as the most ridiculous law by the British citizens.
In 1968 a man built a platform off the coast of Italy and declared himself the President of his micronation. The Italian government seized control and blew it up with explosives.
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet.
In 1949 forecasting the relentless march of science Popular Mechanics said computers in the future may weigh no more than 5 tons.
Your eyebrows renew themselves every 64 days.
When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home the stadium becomes the state’s third largest city.
There are more tigers privately owned by U.S. citizens than in the wild worldwide.
Cows have four stomachs.
There is a version of the Bible translated into Hawaiian Pidgin called 'Da Jesus Book'.
Slavery was abolished in Saudi Arabia and Yemen as recently as 1962.
At rest your brain uses one-fifth of a calorie per minute.
Next to Warsaw the world's largestPolish populationis in New York.
Only around 1% to 5% of marijuana users end up developing psychosis.
Nelson Mandela lost his son to AIDS.
Google is developing a computer so smart it can program itself.
There is high-speed Internet on the moon: 19 MBPS.
Buzz Aldrin was the first man to pee on the moon.
When notified of his selection for the Nobel Martin Luther King Jr. announced he would turn over the prize money to the furtherance of the civil rights movement.
Square Watermelons are grown by japanese farmers for easier stack and store.
The eye of a giant squid can measure the same as a volleyball ball.
The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
Sleeping on the job is acceptable in Japan as it's viewed as exhaustion from working hard.
Some dogs can smell dead bodies under water!
There is a 1 in 4 chance that New York will have a white Christmas.
Birds can recognise landmarks.
Norway was ranked the world's #1 country in the 2014 Prosperity Index for wealth and well-being.
All characters are based on and named after his creator Matt Groening’s family.
Rudyard Kipling living in Vermont in the 1890′s invented the game of snow golf. He would paint his golf balls red so that they could be located in the snow.
37%of Americans think global warming is a hoax.
The UK and Portugal hold the longest standing alliance in the world that is still in force. It was ratified in 1386.
Study after study has found that marijuana is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco.
Female polar bears normally start having baby cubs at the age of four or five.
Barbie’s measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33
Leif Erikson is regarded as the first European to land in North America nearly 500 years before Columbus.
During Hitler's years in power his book "Mein Kampf" was given away for free to every newlywed couple.
Two dogs were among the Titanic survivors.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.