Dr. Ikemoto repeatedly told me that we should not perform research that simply reproduced somebody else’s results. Rather we should do something unique and new. ~ Shinya Yamanaka 1962 to Present - Stem Cell Biologist
The legend that every cipher is breakable is of course absurd though still widespread among people who should know better. ~ J.E. Littlewood 1885 – 1977 - Mathematician
Igor Kurchatov (1903–1960) Russia – first nuclear power plant first nuclear reactors for submarines and surface ships.
Louis Braille (1809–1852) France – Braille writing system Braille musical notation.
Murasaki Shikibu (c. 973–1025) Japan – psychological novel.
Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī (1201–1274) Persia/Iran – observatory Tusi-couple.
Shen Kuo (1031–1095) China – improved gnomon armillary sphere clepsydra and sighting tube.
Édouard Michelin (1859–1940) France – pneumatic tire.
Gustav Guanella (1909–1982) Switzerland – DSSS Guanella-Balun.
Emile Berliner (1851–1929) Germany and USA – the disc record gramophone.
Ivan Kulibin (1735–1818) Russia – egg-shaped clock candle searchlight elevator using screw mechanisms a self-rolling carriage featuring a flywheel brake gear box and bearing an early optical telegraph.
William Kennedy Laurie Dickson (1860–1935) UK – motion picture camera.
John "Jack" Higson Cover Jr. (1920–2009) USA – Taser.
Seth Boyden (1788–1870) USA – nail-making machine.
Ri Sung-gi (1905–1996) North Korea – Vinylon.
Mstislav Keldysh (1911–1978) Latvia/Russia – co-developer of Sputnik 1 (the first artificial satellite) together with Korolyov and Tikhonravov.
Alexander Fleming (1881–1955) Scotland – penicillin.
Fyodor Blinov (1827–1902) Russia – first tracked vehicle steam-powered continuous track tractor.
Gilmore Schjeldahl (1912–2002) USA – Airsickness bag.
Alberto Santos-Dumont (1873–1932) Brazil – non-rigid airship and airplane.
Walter Frederick Morrison (1920–2010) USA – Flying disc.
Nikolay Benardos (1842–1905) Russia – arc welding (specifically carbon arc welding the first arc welding method).
Outstanding examples of genius – a Mozart a Shakespeare or a Carl Friedrich Gauss – are markers on the path along which our species appears destined to tread. - Fred Hoyle 1915 to 2001 Astrophysicist
Division is esteemed one of the busiest operations of Arithmetic and such as requireth a mind not wandering or settled upon other matters. ~ Thomas Hylles The arte of vulgar arithmeticke 1600 - Mathematician
I accept no principles of physics which are not also accepted in mathematics. ~ René Descartes 1596 to 1650
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 605 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe and the same number of electrons. - Sir Arthur Eddington 1882 to 1944 Astronomer Physicist Mathematician
Actually everything that can be known has a Number; for it is impossible to grasp anything with the mind or to recognize it without this. - Philolaus c. 470 – c. 385 BC Scientist and Philosopher
Science is vastly more stimulating to the imagination than the classics. - J. B. S. Haldane 1892 to 1964 Biologist
Did the genome of our cave-dwelling predecessors contain a set or sets of genes which enable modern man to compose music of infinite complexity and write novels with profound meaning? …It looks as though the early Homo was already provided with the intellectual potential which was in great excess of what was needed to cope with the environment of his time.” - Susumu Ohno 1928 to 2000 Geneticist
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.