Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance.
Kleenex tissues were originally used as filters in gas masks.
Each foot contains about 250 000 sweat glands.
A secret radio belonging to a British POW in WW2 was kept so well hidden that when he visited the camp 62 years later it was still there.
Ancient Egyptians shaved off their eyebrows to mourn the deaths of their cats.
In the border between Egypt and Sudan there are795 sq miles (2 060 km2) of land unclaimed by neither.
Africa is home to the world's largest living land animal the African elephant and the tallest the Giraffe.
Baby foreskins are commonly used in cosmetic treatments.
In 2010 Nicaragua accidentally invaded Costa Rica because of a mistake in Google Maps.
-40 degrees Fahrenheit is equal to -40 degrees Celsius.
Japan suffers 1 500 earthquakes every year.
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
With 800 languages New York is the most linguistically diverse city in the world.
In 1997 three men from Yemen tried to sue NASA for invading Mars claiming they had inherited it from their ancestors 3 000 years ago.
Switzerland is the only country with a square flag.
Every year about 98% of atoms in your body are replaced.
Horatio Nelson one of England’s most illustrious admirals was throughout his life never able to find a cure for his sea-sickness.
The most children born to one woman is 69.
White people consume 60-80% of all rap music in the U.S.
In 1999 an ex-prostitute in New Zealand Georgina Beyer became the world's first openly transsexual Member of Parliament.
The top 10% of American alcohol consumers ingest about 10 drinks per day.
Mobile Phone Radiation can cause Insomnia headaches and confusion.
Bill Gates' Foundation spends more on global health each year than the World Health Organization of the United Nations.
Humans have caused 322 animal extinctions over the past 500 years.
There's a 'Rent a Mourner' service in the UK to fill your funeral with fake friends.
Every second the Sun sends to earth 10 times more neutrinos than the number of people on earth.
5%of Brits use Facebook while having sex according to a survey.
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
Ghosts appear in 4 Shakespearian plays; Julius Caesar Richard III Hamlet and Macbeth.
Coconuts kill about 150 people each year. That’s more than sharks.
Crocodiles eat stones.
The toothpaste ‘Colgate’ in Spanish translates to ‘go hang yourself’. Read More.
Americans spent about US$61.4 billion on their pets in 2011.
The six official languages of the United Nations are: English French Arabic Chinese Russian and Spanish.
71%of people in China measure success by the things they own making it the world's most materialistic country.
Gorillas sleep as much as fourteen hours per day.
In eighteenth-century English gambling dens there was an employee whose only job was to swallow the dice if there was a police raid.
Dog nose prints are as unique as human finger prints and can be used to identify them.
If the Eiffel Tower was built today it would cost about US$31 million.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products