Judas sold Jesus for the equivalent of 4 months' pay of a working man.
Elvis Presley hated John Lennon and wanted to beat him up for his anti-war stance.
A crocodile can’t poke its tongue out :p
If you travel across Russia you will cross seven time zones.
The earth's deepest known point equals to 24.5 Empire State Buildings end to end.
Your weight in Mars is over 60% less than on Earth.
Graca Machel is the only woman to have been first lady of two separate countries: Mozambique and South Africa.
Dogs and elephants are the only animals that seem to instinctively understand pointing.
Every minute more than 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube.
During Islam's Golden Age scientists were paid the equivalent of what pro athletes are paid today.
A Death Row study found that ice cream and pie were the most popular desserts for a last meal followed by cake.
Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
Apple headquarters' employees earn an average of US$125 000 a year.
Arabic is an official language in Israel along with Hebrew.
Before his passing George Washington had become opposed to slavery and in his will he ordered his 300 slaves to be freed after his wife's death.
More Guinness beer is drunk in Nigeria than Ireland.
The duckbill platypus can store as many as six hundred worms in the pouches of its cheeks.
In 2013 soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo opened a museum dedicated to himself.
Goats were the first animals to be used for milk by humans.
The entire student body of the University of Mississippi enlisted for the American Civil War. They suffered a 100% casualty rate.
Mexican free-tailed bats sometimes fly up to two miles high to feed or to catch tail-winds that carry them over long distances at speeds of more than 60 miles per hour.
Steve Jobs was adopted. His biological father was Abdulfattah Jandali a Syrian Muslim.
Facebook earns an average of US$5.85 from every U.S. user.
At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.
The Black Widow spider eats her mate during or after sex.
In Sweden parents are entitled to 480 days of paid parental leave when a child is born or adopted.
The “Like” button on Facebook was originally going to be called “Awesome”.
Dogs can see better when the light is low.
Fireflies are also known as lightning bugs.
In 1961 Robert F Kennedy said the U.S. would have a black president within 40 years.
In London in 1916 Harrods was selling a kit described as "A Welcome Present for Friends at the Front" containing cocaine morphine syringes and needles.
Your nose can remember 50 000 different scents.
Koalas have human-like fingerprints.
Women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies according to a study.
Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking painkillers.
Couples who spend less on their wedding tend to have longer-lasting marriages.
Cockroaches shed their skin.
The crocodile’s tongue is unmovable, as it is attached to the roof of its mouth.
There is a Jellyfish that could be immortal.
Colombia's drug trade is worth US$10 billion. That's one-quarter as much as the country's legal exports.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)