Selecting your seats: Selecting your flight seats can actually be done days before your actual flight. Although this may depend on the type of airlines you are booking it from, most of them offer seat selection online. Therefore, instead of waiting for the day to take the flight, select your favorite seats online ahead of time, so that you would have utmost comfort in traveling.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Double check the website: If it is your first time to book online, or at a particular website, don’t forget to double check if it is really a legitimate site to purchase an airline ticket from. One way of doing it is to see if its web address starts with “https://” which basically means that it is secure. Aside from that, you should also check out reviews about it.
Don’t forget to check the weight of your luggage: Checking the weight of your luggage can go a long way, as far as saving up some money from paying airline excess luggage fees is concerned. Therefore, you should make sure that you stay within the limits of the weight restrictions. Use your weighing scale for it, so that you won’t have to deal with these fees.
Double check your health insurance coverage: Weeks prior to traveling, it is important to check your health insurance coverage. This should be done in order to see whether it can provide you coverage while traveling or not. If it does not, then checking it early would provide you time to look for an alternative option, so that you would be covered just in case.
Bring your checklist to your destination: Having a checklist for the items you want to bring can help you in not forgetting certain things when traveling. However, you should also bring this checklist with you to your destination. By doing this, you would be able to refer to it, by the time you need to pack your things to go back home.
Book a whole package instead of booking them separately: If you want to take advantage of huge discounts, then you should book a whole package. Booking a whole package offers you an opportunity to get the best deals. This is because, most online travel sites offer more discounts when you book the flights, hotel accommodations, and cars together, instead of doing them separately.
Using credit or debit card: Some people like to use credit cards in booking through the internet, while others want to use debit cards. Keep in mind though that when you use a debit card, it will automatically deduct the money from your bank account. Aside from that, you should also check with your bank if your debit card has a daily spending limit, since your online transaction may not go through if it is more than that.
Renting a car: In booking a rental car, which is separate from your flights and hotel reservations, you may not have to enter your credit card details for it. This is because most rental companies would only charge you upon picking up the rental car. However, make sure that you have your card with you at the time of pickup, so that you would be able to drive it.
What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport: Embarrassing moments can be avoided if you are able to check the expiry date of your passport. Thus, it is best if you check it at least a couple of weeks prior to traveling, so that you can still have enough time to renew it just in case. Aside from that, keep in mind that some countries may require at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires, in order to allow you to visit them.
Booking a hotel: Booking for your hotel accommodations can now be done through the internet. One of the best things about it is that, there are several websites, which can offer you fabulous hotel deals. Aside from that, they usually showcase pictures of the accommodations, as well as testimonies that can all help you choose the best one for you.
SaleBestseller No. 1
RoomierLife Travel Space Saver Bags (Medium to Large). Pack of 8 Bags. Roll-Up Compression Storage (No Vacuum Needed) & Packing Organizers. Perfect for Travel and Home Storage
- 3x more space - save up to 3x more space in your suitcase, backpack or closet. 8 compression garment bags pack: 4x large (28" x 20") and 4x medium (24" x 16"). Perfect for clothes, towels, blankets, pillows etc
- Travel-friendly - no vacuum or pump is needed for these compression bags - just pack, zip and roll. The air will exit from valves at the bottom of the bag. Transparent see through ensures speedy security checks of your luggage at airports
- Protect your clothes against odor, dirt, bugs, moths, spilled water/liquids etc. The compression garment bags are airtight and watertight
- Organize your clothes, for example by family member, outfit, activity, out of season clothing etc. Keep your dirty clothes in separate compression organizer bag
- High quality & reusable - double zippers and sealing clips ensure a secure seal for optimal compression every time. Durable material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity
Bestseller No. 2
Travis Travel Gear Space Saver Bags. No Vacuum Rolling Compression, Pack of 8
- Fit up to 3 times more in your trips. Roll up Compression Valve uses you own weight for compression, no vacuum or extra accessory needed! Simply place clothes, close the bags, and roll beginning form the zipper. The air will exit from the bottom of the bags.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee -Purchase Today Risk-Free Knowing That You are Just a Phone Call or Email Away From Either A Full Reimbursement or Receiving an Instant Replacement at Our Expense.
- Don't just compress, ORGANIZE YOUR STUFF: Keep dirty clothes in a separate space saver bag. Organize your stuff by outfit, by activity or by family member. Control Freak Friendly.
- Superior Craftsmanship provides a Long Lasting Vacuum - will last for a long time as long as it's properly closed. Durable Material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity.
- Sized for travel: MEDIUM (23.5'' x 15.75'') designed for carry ons and fits 2 sweaters, one jacket or 2 pairs of pants. LARGE (27.5'' x 19.6) ideal for checked in baggage can hold 4 sweaters, 1 pillow, 1 coat jackets or 3 pairs of pants.