Shop around: When it comes to booking your flights, do not purchase the one that you come across with immediately. Shop around first, until you can find the best deals. Keep in mind that there are lots of travel sites you can book your flights from; and, they are in constant competition against each other, which means that they are trying their best to come up with excellent deals.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=15 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Try not to drink alcohol: When traveling on a plane, it is always better to skip the alcoholic beverages for a while. This is because boarding on a plane, taking care of your luggage, minding the weather, can already provide you with lots of stress for the day. Instead of drinking alcohol, drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated.
Bring a small notebook that fits into your pocket: Bringing a small notebook can come handy when it comes to traveling. With a small notebook or notepad, you can easily jot down important things that you need to remember along the way. You want to make sure that it fits into your pocket, so that you won’t have to hold it in your hands all the time.
Tell your friends and relatives: Prior to going on a trip, you should inform your friends and relatives about it. This way, they can give you some insights about the place that you are going to visit. Aside from that, they would know where or how to get in contact with you, just in case something comes up.
Selecting your seats: Selecting your flight seats can actually be done days before your actual flight. Although this may depend on the type of airlines you are booking it from, most of them offer seat selection online. Therefore, instead of waiting for the day to take the flight, select your favorite seats online ahead of time, so that you would have utmost comfort in traveling.
Don’t forget your computer files: If you have lots of important files on your computer, then you should back them up prior to leaving. This way, you wouldn’t be risking losing them while you are traveling. Make sure though that you keep your back up at a safe place, so that no one would be able to gain access to them.
Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport: Embarrassing moments can be avoided if you are able to check the expiry date of your passport. Thus, it is best if you check it at least a couple of weeks prior to traveling, so that you can still have enough time to renew it just in case. Aside from that, keep in mind that some countries may require at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires, in order to allow you to visit them.
Booking flights with layover: When you book flights online, you may have a tendency to disregard the layover time. You would usually know that there is a lengthy layover in between flights, when the total duration of the flight is quite longer than the other ones. Thus, keep an eye out for flights with longer layover times, so that you won’t be spending too much time in airports.
Booking online: When booking your travel items online, you will need to have a credit or a debit card on hand. It is actually better if you the card is in front of you when you book it, since most sites would ask not just for the credit card number. Sites would actually need the last three digits at the back of your card, the name that appears on your card, its expiry date, as well as your billing address.
Learn more about the local cuisine before visiting a certain country: Prior to taking a trip to a foreign land, you should learn more about its local foods. This way, you would be able to determine what types of local foods you want to try out. Keep in mind that a trip to a foreign country would not be completed without trying out its local specialties.
Getting from point A to point B: Going around an unfamiliar city can become confusing and inconvenient, especially if you have not done your research beforehand. Thus, you should check out more information regarding this, before you pack your bags and travel. Check out the city map and read more about the public transportation of the city you are visiting and how to find them, so that you know where to go and what to do.
Bestseller No. 1
LARGE35L! Outlander Packable Lightweight Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack (New Black)
- DURABLE. This Outlander Backpack is made from highly rip and water resistant nylon fabric that provides strength and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. Durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper across the backpack.
- COMPACT. Folds into zippered front pocket that can fit anywhere. Unfolds from pocket to backpack. Must have on every trip and a great gift for everyone.
- LIGHTWEIGHT(0.7 Pounds) and ROOMY(35 Litres). A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage---no extra fees, and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- MULTI COMPARTMENTS. Features a classic shape with several pockets for storage and organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, two front zipper pockets to hold small accessories, and two side pockets for water bottles or umbrellas.
- NEW VERSION: Includes aluminum CARABINER, WHISTLE buckle, and REFLECTOR. The carabiner can be used for outdoor activities; the chest strap with a whistle buckle help you lock your backpack in place securely. NO FLAPS WITH THE ZIPPER, never struggle with zipping the compartments again! Get Outlander backpacks, don't worry about zippers that catch onto flaps. Warranty: Our Promise-Lifetime Warranty-Exchange, return, whatever it takes.
Bestseller No. 2
modase Large 35L Travel Backpack Durable Travel Hiking Backpack Daypack - Water Resistant Lightweight Packable Backpack
- Hiking Backpack, DURABLE - The backpack is made from highly rip and water resistant nylon fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. Durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper across the backpack.
- COMFORTABLE - Breathable mesh shoulder straps with plentiful sponge padding help relieve the stress from your shoulder.Easy to adjust the length and lock firmly. The chest strap with a whistle buckle help you lock your backpack in place securely.
- LIGHTWEIGHT(0.6 Pounds) and ROOMY(35 Liters) - A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage--- No extra fees, and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- COMPACT - Folds into zipped inner pocket to fit anywhere, and unfolds from pocket to backpack in seconds.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE - Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping and shopping.