The practice of eating horseflesh is called hippophagy.
South Africans can legally attach flame throwers to cars to repel car jackers.
Vatican City is the smallest country in the world with a population of 1000 and just 108.7 acres.
Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards and are on the Australian coat of arms for that reason.
Mail-order marriages are less likely to end in divorce than marriages overall in the U.S. a study found.
People who work 11 hours or more a day are 67% more likely to have a heart attack than people with an 8-hour work day according to a study.
The space between your eyebrows is called Nasion.
In Japanese there are at least 20 different ways to say "sorry."
Ancient Egyptians shaved off their eyebrows to mourn the death of their cats.
Americans spend 5 cents per day by flushing their toilets.
Ovarian cancer is linked to the use of Johnson and Johnson's talc-based Baby Powder.
In 1863 Venezuela became the first modern country to abolish the death penalty for all crimes.
There are over 58 million dogs in the US
NYC home owners can request that a tree be planted outside their homes for free.
There is a starfish with 40 arms.
One-third of first heart attacks are fatal and another third result in permanent damage to the heart.
86% of holy water contains fecal matter.
The ancient pyramids of Giza are located right up against the modern city of Cairo.
The UKis smaller than the U.S. state of Oregon.
A man revived 5 rivers and brought water back to 1000 villages in India using native water-preservation techniques.
A group of pandas is called an "embarrassment."
The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50 000 English words.
It is believed that Isaac Newton died a virgin.
Seals used for their fur get extremely sick when taken aboard ships.
The people of Israel consume more turkeys per capita than any other country.
All snow crystals are hexagonal.
The Statue of Liberty is estimated to be hit by about 600 bolts of lightning every year.
British soldiers in WW1 had a tea ration of six pints a day.
The average toilet uses 6 litres (1.6 gal) of clean water in a single flush.
A 14th-century medieval tower rises out of Lake Reschensee in Italy. It's the only visible building of a submerged village.
Snakes do not blink.
Many butterflies can taste with their feet to find out whether the leaf they sit on is good to lay eggs on to be their caterpillars’ food or not.
As soon as tiger shark embryos develop teeth they attack and eat each other in the womb.
Proportional to their size cats have the largest eyes of all mammals.
Ancient Egyptian priests would pluck every hair from their bodies.
The Golden Gate uses the largest bridge cables ever made long enough to encircle the world more than 3 times at the equator.
People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance.
Russia is bigger than Pluto.
500 000 Italians visit an exorcist every year.
In 1968 a man built a platform off the coast of Italy and declared himself the President of his micronation. The Italian government seized control and blew it up with explosives.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.