There's a Christian church in San Francisco that worships John Coltrane as a Saint and uses his lyrics as prayers.
From birth to toilet training a baby goes through an average of 8000 diaper changes.
After WW1 Finland Estonia Latvia Lithuania and Poland emerged as independent nations.
Norwegians pay half tax in November so everyone has more money for Christmas.
Einstein never received a Nobel prize for relativity. it was actually for the photoelectric effect.
The average person’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
Cats sweat through their paws.
Legal marijuana is the fastest-growing industry in the U.S. in 2015.
All of the bacteria in our body collectively weighs about 4 pounds.
There's a village in India that produces most bouncers and bodyguards of New Delhi's nightclubs.
Breastfeeding a baby may reduce by 22% a woman's risk of developing Alzheimer's disease a study says.
The majority of women seeking an abortion are not teenagers: 58% are in their 20s and 6 in 10 already have a child at home.
Arachnophobia is the fear of spiders.
Jackals have one more pair of chromosomes than dogs or wolves.
An elephant can smell water from 12 miles away.
Papaphobia is the fear of the Pope.
Apples peaches and raspberries are all members of the rose family.
Scientists believe cats are afraid of water because their ancestors lived in an area with very few large bodies of water and never had to learn how to swim.
A rodents teeth never stop growing. They are worn down by the animal’s constant gnawing on bark leaves and other vegetables.
Someone paid $14 000 for the bra worn by Marilyn Monroe in the film ‘Some Like It Hot’.
Catfish are the only animals that naturally have an odd number of whiskers.
A "butt" was a Medieval unit of measure for wine.
Stephen Hawking's son once added swear words to his dad's voice synthesizer as a prank.
The pancreas produces Insulin.
If you went out into space you would explode before you suffocated because there’s no air pressure.
Octopuses have 3 hearts.
For every 1 million tons of oil shipped about 1 ton is spilled.
Iran sentences its citizens to the death penalty on cases of corruption.
Most people can't distinguish expensive wines from inexpensive ones a study proved.
Caffeine is made of carbon hydrogen nitrogen and oxygen. The same as cocaine thalidomide nylon TNT and heroin.
The Statue of Liberty wears a size 879 shoe.
To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaw, push your thumb into its eyeballs-it will let you go instantly.
Christmas was illegal in the U.S. until 1836 as it was considered an Ancient Pagan Holiday.
100% of the earth's ocean floor has been mapped to a maximum resolution of around 5km.
You were born with 300 bones but by the time you are an adult you will only have 206.
Mount Everest shrank one inch (2.5 cm) due to the 2015 earthquake in Nepal.
At any given time there are at least 1 800 thunderstorms in progress over the earth’s atmosphere.
Frogs cannot swallow without blinking.
Godzilla was only seen for about 8 minutes in the 2014 film "Godzilla".
The U.S. has no official language.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more