The pyramids were built by paid laborers. Not slaves. That's a myth by Herodotus the Greek historian.
Freud never quit smoking despite having over 30 cancer surgeries because of it.
Every 2 weeks on average someone jumps off the Golden Gate Bridge.
An Indian man claims he hasn't eaten or drunk for 70 years. After many tests doctors still don't know how it's possible.
Bees have five eyes.
In 2001 the World Christian Encyclopedia counted 33 830 different Christian denominations.
South Korean soap operas are popular in Cuba.
It costs approximately $10,000 to train a federally certified search and rescue dog.
If done perfectly a rubix cube combination can be solved in 17 turns.
Einstein's great breakthroughs came from visual experiments performed in his head rather than the lab.
There are more English words beginning with the letter "s" than with any other letter.
63 Earths can fit inside Uranus.
A third of all divorce filings of 2011 in the U.S. contained the word "Facebook."
There are no penguins in the Arctic.
Honey is the only food that will never rot it can last 3000 years.
Ever wonder where the term Work Smarter…Not Harder originated? Allan F. Mogensen the creator of Work Simplification coined the phrase in the 1930′s. The 1990′s equivalent term is probably Business Process Reengineering.
London has 72 billionaires the most of any city.
Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
Uruguay became in 2013 the first country in the world to make it legal to grow sell and consume marijuana.
During the outbreak of WW2 London Zoo killed all their venomous animals in case the zoo was bombed and the animals escaped.
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to run a TV for 2 hours.
Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
Negative emotions such as anxiety and depression can weaken your immune system.
The average age in the UK for a first kiss is 15.
If the human eye was a digital camera it would have 576 megapixels.
Anne Frank Martin Luther King Jr. and Barbara Walters were all born in the same year.
Earth days are getting longer by 1.7 milliseconds every century.
The giraffe's feet are the size of a dinner plate 12 inches (30.5cm) across.
A snake has no ears. But its tongue is extremely sensitive to sound vibrations. By flicking its tongue a snake can pick up sound waves-so a snake ‘hears with his tongue…sort of!
A coward was originally a boy who took care of cows.
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery- chwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is the official name of a village in Wales.
There are 28 million cancer survivors worldwide.
The surface of the Earth is about 60% water and 10% ice.
The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male’s head off.
A member of the French Foreign Legion wounded while defending France can immediately apply for French citizenship as he is "French by spilled blood"
A crocodiles tongue is attached to the roof of its mouth.
Around 6% of people have narcissistic personality disorder. They have a strong sense of self-importance and lack empathy.
In Uganda, 50% of the population is under 15 years of age.
Yoda from Star Wars was almost played by a monkey.
In 2009 an accused Florida man said his cat downloaded child porn not him.
- On demand access - access 720p HD live video at any time from your smartphone or the web, with built-in night vision.
- Personalized voice message - a recorded message will play when you can't answer the door.If the lights are solid blue, please type + , choose Wireless Device instead of Zink to find the doorbell.
- Answer the door wherever you are - see and speak to visitors directly from your smartphone.If all the lights are flashing green, please check your smartphone and make sure it is connected to a 2.4Ghz wifi network. If your router is a dual band router, meaning it supports both 5.0Ghz and 2.4Ghz networks, be sure the SSID (network name) is different for each. You will need your mobile device to be connected to the 2.4Ghz during setup. Passwords and SSID names must be a minimum of 6 characters.
- Smart motion detection - receive an alert and a recorded video clip whenever motion is detected.
- Easy setup - use existing wiring for quick installation and connect to WiFi using the free Zmodo app. Use Beam to easily set up Greet. With Beam Connect, setup is as simple as telling the app how many devices are powered on and ready to pair. If your router supports AC, you will need to disable that during the setup. In your router, you may need to take it out of mixed mode, or put it into legacy mode.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- Watch over your home in crystal-clear HD video.
- Protect your home - day or night - with infrared night vision.
- Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation.
- WIFI signal,the whole network interconnection. Remote calling, intercom, and unlock. Using most popular touch key technology, advanced and high Sensitivity, greatly extend the key life. Clear camera, and equipped with automatic light sensitive chip. If the light is not enough, it will use the IR night vision function to monitor and capture HD video and pictures.
- Motion detection function. You can open or close this function according to different working environments. Capture and video mode for choosing. Powered by DC 5V, more safe.
- Simple app operation in mobile phone, easy installation. support anrdoid and ios app APP download address remind: please search " door phone" for apple store(for ios app) and for google player(for android app).
- High-strength tempered glass surface, luxury, anti-resistant and scratches, has longer working life. With rain cover and touch key surface, better waterproof function.
- Easy to install. You can fix it with screws, or paste with double-sided tape. One door phone can be connected to several mobile phone, PC, or computers. Optional indoor dingdong doorbells to match. While calling to the mobile phone, the indoor doorbell will ring too.