Entomophobia is the fear of insects.
Jupiter has 67 moons Saturn has 62 Uranus 27 Neptune 14 Mars 2 and Earth just one.
It takes about 142.18 licks to reach the center of a Tootsie pop.
A ‘jiffy’ is a unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
Charlie Chaplin once lost in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
An adult lion’s roar is so loud; it can be heard up to five miles away.
Reincarnation is forbidden in China without government permission.
Slugs like beer.
The world's most expensive divorce was estimated at US$2.5 billion.
“I am.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
In the USA ransom payments to kidnappers are tax-deductible.
Children grow faster in the springtime.
You are more likely to die slipping in the bathtub getting struck by lightning or drowning in the bathtub than from Terrorism.
North Korea is officially not Communist anymore. Since 2009 its ideology is called "Juche".
Islam is the second-largest and the fastest-growing religion in the world.
315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
Sending a man to the Moon and finding Osama Bin Laden cost the US government about the same amount of time and money: 10 years and $100 billion.
There are about 22 000 man made objects orbiting around planet Earth.
1 in 10 000 people has their internal organs reversed or "mirrored" from their normal positions.
Goats were the first animals domesticated by man in 10,000 B.C.
Elwood Edwards did the voice for the AOL sound files (i.e. “You’ve got Mail!”).
We have more brain cells as a newborn baby than we will ever have again.
One-third of first heart attacks are fatal and another third result in permanent damage to the heart.
Blue whales have large enough aortas (the main blood vessel) for a human to crawl through.
In 2012 Humans generated over 49 million tons of electronic waste.
Marital infidelity was punishable with jail in South Korea until 2015.
Some Fish like the Triggerfish can swim backward.
It took 73 years to find the wreck of the Titanic.
A bear fought in the Polish Army in WW2. He carried shells to the front line and was taught to salute.
In one of the last battles of WW2 American and German soldiers fought together as allies against an SS division to defend an Austrian castle.
Japan has more than 50 000 people who are over 100 years old.
80% of all Soviet males born in 1923 died in World War II.
North Koreans watched the 2014 World Cup on a 24-hour delay.
In Aspen Colorado you can have a maximum income of $104 000 and still receive government subsidized housing.
Mobile Phone Throwing is an official sport in Finland.
Judaism arrived in India 2500 years ago with no recorded instances of anti-Semitism from the local populace ever since.
A secret radio belonging to a British POW in WW2 was kept so well hidden that when he visited the camp 62 years later it was still there.
Roles are reversed on Emperor Penguin: the Male incubates the egg while she goes out to feed.
In the U.S. it costs US$245 000 to raise a child before college.
In 1974 Kim Il-sung took 1 000 Volvo sedans from Sweden to North Korea and never paid for them.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more