One "dog year" is not equivalent to 7 human years. Dogs age at various rates depending on their size.
Most married couples are happiest in their third year of marriage.
The UK is the first country in the world to allow the creation of babies from the DNA of three people.
A WW1 homing pigeon saved 194 men by delivering a message despite losing a leg an eye and having been shot through the chest.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
4%of women in the U.S. are pregnant right now.
Ailurophobia is the fear of cats.
The CIA operation to invade Cuba and take down Castro was dubbed "Operation Castration."
Most American car horns honk in the key of F.
Steve Jobs believed that his vegan diet would eliminate the need of showering.
Yucatan Mexico was named after a misunderstanding. Spaniards asked the locals what was the place called. They replied "Yucatan " which in their language means "I don't understand you."
The 2011 earthquake near Japan increased the Earth's rotation speed shortening the day by 1.8 microseconds.
The mortality rate of a Black Mamba snake bite is almost 100%.
In the USA ransom payments to kidnappers are tax-deductible.
The lifespan of a bush baby is 14 years.
Abraham Lincoln dreamt of his assassination before it happened.
Americans spend 5 cents per day by flushing their toilets.
Most astronauts become two inches taller in space.
There's a shark in Greenland that eats polar bears and can live up to 200 years.
Christopher Columbus brought the first lemon seeds to America.
Facebook has a feature that lets you designate who will manage your account after you die.
The World's Oldest Sperm was discovered in Antarctica: 50-million-year-old sperm cells from a worm.
The Eiffel Tower was built for the 1889 Paris Exposition and was not intended to be permanent.
The pyramids were built by paid laborers. Not slaves. That's a myth by Herodotus the Greek historian.
Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
The dot over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
Ethernet is a registered trademark of Xerox Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T.
98% of Japanese are cremated.
In May 1948 Mt Ruapehu and Mt Ngauruhoe both in New Zealand erupted simultaneously.
When You Fall in Love You Lose Two Close Friends.
Inside an astronaut's helmet there is a velcro patch that serves as a scratcher.
Swedish scientist Svante Arrhenius was the first to claim that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming already in 1896.
Mail-order marriages are less likely to end in divorce than marriages overall in the U.S. a study found.
At the time of its construction the Eiffel Tower was the tallest building in the world.
Starfish can re-grow their arms. In fact a single arm can regenerate a whole body.
The word ‘ejaculation’ comes from the Latin word meaning ‘throwing out’.
Recycling one ton of plastic can save up to 2 000 gallons of gasoline.
Mexico City boasts the largest taxi fleet in the world with 100 000 taxis running every day.
Bob Marley's final words were "Money can't buy life."
After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover