The fire exits: Do not forget to check the hotel fire exits just after you have settled into your own room. This way, you would know where they are and how to get to them, just in case the unfortunate happens. Make sure that the floor where your room is situated has access to it though, so that you won’t have a hard time using it.
Shop around: When it comes to booking your flights, do not purchase the one that you come across with immediately. Shop around first, until you can find the best deals. Keep in mind that there are lots of travel sites you can book your flights from; and, they are in constant competition against each other, which means that they are trying their best to come up with excellent deals.
Bring a camera: Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, it is always best to bring your digital camera with you. You can never tell whether a good opportunity to take pictures would come your way. Thus, bring it with you when you travel, so that you would have more fun in it.
Always pack light: No matter how short or long your vacation would be, it is always best to pack light. Bring only the necessary number of shirts and pants, and just wash them in case you need to. Just focus on the most important things to bring, anyway, most of the items you may need later on can be bought in your destination.
Do your research: If you are travelling to a particular foreign country for the first time, then you should do your research about it. You should gather information about the country’s culture, learn more about their language, check out the prices of commodities, and more. By gaining valuable data about your destination, you can ensure to have a glorious trip whether it would be for business or leisure.
Renting a car: In booking a rental car, which is separate from your flights and hotel reservations, you may not have to enter your credit card details for it. This is because most rental companies would only charge you upon picking up the rental car. However, make sure that you have your card with you at the time of pickup, so that you would be able to drive it.
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Access blogs and sites about traveling: Accessing more web pages about traveling can provide you with more benefits, especially when it comes to enjoying your trip. Lots of these websites offer important information about certain places you can visit, while you are visiting a particular country. With that, you would be able to plan out your trip better by knowing what attractions to go to, and what places to visit to enjoy sumptuous meals.
Giving tips to the hotel staff: Tipping the hotel staff can go a long way, as far as having a pleasant experience at the hotel you are staying in is concerned. When you tip them, they would actually help in looking out for your room as well as your stuffs. Aside from that, they may even be able to give you some tips on how to go around the city or how to catch the best deals on certain attractions.
Don’t forget to check the weight of your luggage: Checking the weight of your luggage can go a long way, as far as saving up some money from paying airline excess luggage fees is concerned. Therefore, you should make sure that you stay within the limits of the weight restrictions. Use your weighing scale for it, so that you won’t have to deal with these fees.
Learn more about the local cuisine before visiting a certain country: Prior to taking a trip to a foreign land, you should learn more about its local foods. This way, you would be able to determine what types of local foods you want to try out. Keep in mind that a trip to a foreign country would not be completed without trying out its local specialties.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Alarm Clock,IEKA Digital Easy to Set and Watch with Large LCD screen Low Light Sensor Technology Soft Night Light Repeating Snooze Month Date & Temperature Display (Black)
- ◆Smart and controllable backlight: You can let the backlight of this clock automatically adjust itself to get dimmer as the room gets darker, or you can manually set the brightness to a constant Off, Low, or High.
- ◆Design:A big, friendly display, clean and simple design, and customizable backlight brightness are the hallmark features of this elegant little alarm clock that gives you everything you need in a clock without a lot of confusing extras.
- ◆Gradually a loud sound system:Gentle wakeup alarm starts out soft and gets progressively louder until you turn it off. No need to choose between a harsh alarm that blasts you out of bed, or a too-soft alarm that lulls you back to sleep!
- ◆Additional on-screen information: Includes month, date, alarm setting, and indoor temperature. You can set the time display to a 12- or 24-hour clock, and the snooze button is always handy and easy to find.
- ◆Noted: Powered by 3*AAA Battery Only,No USB Cord.Full-satisfaction guarantee! If you are unhappy with this clock for any reason, contact us within 90 days for a full refund or replacement. There's also a 365 day quality guarantee against defective parts.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Alarm Clock，Gabone Battery Operated with Large Lcd Display Temperature Display Nightlight and Snooze Smart Backlight Digital Alarm Clock
- Clean and simple design, Very large Lcd display,Energy Saving,Bold Typeface,Clear and Comfortable Visual Sense.
- Smart and controllable backlight: You can let the backlight of this clock automatically adjust itself to get dimmer as the room gets darker, or you can manually set the brightness to a constant On or Off.
- Multi functions showing time, Alarm time, Temperature and Date.You can set the time display to a 12- or 24-hour clock.
- Gentle wakeup alarm starts out soft and gets progressively louder until you turn it off.
- Note: Powered by 3*AAA Battery(Not included),No USB Cord.