A reservoir of water 3 times the volume of all the oceans is located deep beneath the Earth's surface.
There's a massive abandoned supercollider in Texas.
The Sagrada Familia church in Spain has been under construction for over 130 years and it's only expected to be complete by 2026.
Lesotho in Africa is the only country on Earth to lie completely above 1000 meters in elevation.
A creep is a metallurgical term for when something that is normally very strong bends because of gravity. This happens to many metals at high temperatures where they won’t melt but they will creep.
The gastrointestinal tract is a 30-foot (9 m) tube running from your mouth to your anus.
Alexander the Great founded 70 cities naming at least 20 after himself and one after his horse.
After defeating the Persians Alexander The Great started dressing like them and took two Persian wives.
The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
Albert Einstein considered himself an agnostic not an atheist.
Snakes kill 100 000 people every year.
A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
Alabama was the first state to recognize Christmas as an official holiday.
Mail-order marriages are less likely to end in divorce than marriages overall in the U.S. a study found.
The Queen Mary of Scotland became queen when she was only six days old.
It's completely legal for minors to smoke cigarettes in the U.S. and parts of Europe. What they can't do is purchase them.
3 dogs survived the Titanic sinking out of 12 canines on board.
Agrizoophobia is the fear of wild animals.
Because of heavy traffic congestion Julius Caesar banned all wheeled vehicles from Rome during daylight hours.
Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
Hummingbirds are the only animal that can fly backwards.
George Washington stopped the Revolutionary War to return a lost dog to the enemy.
Most people who commit suicide do it on a Wednesday.
Only around 1% to 5% of marijuana users end up developing psychosis.
Male dogs will raise their legs while urinating to aim higher on a tree or lamppost because they want to leave a message that they are tall and intimidating. Some wild dogs in Africa try to run up tree trunks while they are urinating to appear to be very large.
American Airlines saved $40 000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
Because of a large orbital eccentricity Pluto was closer to the sun than Neptune between January 1979 and March 1999.
Some snakes survive for up to two years without a meal.
Reindeer milk has more fat than cow milk.
During WW2 when Hitler visited Paris the French cut the lift cables on the Eiffel Tower so that Hitler would have to climb the steps if he wanted to reach the top.
The sentence “The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” uses every letter of the alphabet.
The U.S. State with the longest official name is the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
On average 2 newborns will be given to the wrong parents every day.
A former king of Sweden Eric of Pomerania became a pirate after he lost the throne.
There's a luxury bomb shelter buried three feet under Flushing Meadows Park in Queens NYC.
The island of Manhattan was purchased from American Indian people in 1626 for about US$1 000 in modern currency.
An average person spends 6 years of his life dreaming.
Goldfish can't close their eyes as they have no eyelids.
If Texas were a country its GNP would be the fifth largest of any country in the world.
When George Washington died Napoleon ordered 10 days of mourning in France.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.