The CIAreads up to5 milliontweets a day.
On one episode of "Price Is Right " an elephant was offered as a "bonus prize." The contestant won insisted on the prize and a live elephant from Kenya had to be delivered to him.
In 2009 a doctor in India removed 172 155 stones from a patient's left kidney during a three-hour surgery.
The World's First Paper Money was created in China 1 400 years ago.
Women have more taste buds than men.
Only about 1 in 100 marriages in India end in divorce one of the lowest rates in the world.
Looking at cute animal pictures at work can make you more productive a study claims.
Earthworms have 5 hearts.
The most goals scored in a World Cup's match was 10 by Hungary against El Salvador in 1982.
The Basenji is the worlds only bark-less dog.
Corduroy comes from the French cord du roi or cloth of the king.
Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
1 out of every 4 dollars employers pay for healthcare in the U.S. is tied to unhealthy lifestyle choices or conditions like smoking stress or obesity.
A full day on the moon from one sunrise to the next lasts about 29.5 Earth days on average.
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously
For the 4th consecutive year Google was named the best company to work for in the U.S. by Fortune Mag in 2014.
Coca-Cola was originally green.
60% of electrocutions occur while talking on the telephone during a thunderstorm.
Elvis Presley bought Franklin Roosevelt's presidential yacht the Potomac for US$55 000.
The most common name in Italy is Mario Rossi.
If you use iTunes you have already agreed not to use Apple products to create nuclear weapons.
Not a single engineer out of the 30 made it off the Titanic: they stayed and kept the power on so others could escape.
In the 50s North Korea built Kijong-dong a “nice” city visible from the border to encourage South Koreans in. It's actually a ghost city.
The Eiffel Tower was originally intended for Barcelona Spain but the project was rejected.
In 1913 Hitler Stalin Trotsky Tito and Freud all lived within a few miles of each other in Vienna with some of them being regulars at the same coffeehouses.
The world's oldest dog died at age 29.
The Titanic crew had no binoculars which may have helped them see the iceberg. They were inside a locker and the key was lost.
One million stray dogs and 500,000 stray cats live in New York City metropolitan area.
In 2011 a man was arrested in Sweden for splitting an atom in his kitchen.
Two actors have died playing Judas in live Biblical productions by accidentally hanging themselves for real during his death scene.
In 2013 a bacteria was found in New Zealand that's resistant to every single antibiotic known.
Godzilla is an official Citizen of Japan.
The house fly hums in the middle octave key of F.
Nearly 13 000 Native Americans fought during World War I despite not having a U.S. citizenship.
Mr. T's gold collection is worth over US$120 000.
If you die homeless or with no money in New York City you are buried by prisoners on Hart Island in a mass grave: up to 1000 per grave for children and 50 for adults.
Barn owls hunt mostly small mammals such as the short-tailed vole.
A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
The Titanic's fourth funnel was fake. It was added to make the ship look more powerful and symmetrical.
There's a moon named Cupid that orbits Uranus.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products