In 1971 Evita Peron's body was exhumed and flown to Spain where Argentina's Ex-President Juan Peron and his new wife kept the corpse in their dining room.
Cats are revered animals in Islam because Prophet Muhammad loved them.
Leonardo DiCaprio's name is Leonardo because his mother was standing in front of a Leonardo Da Vinci's portrait when he first kicked.
Scarlett Johansson voiced Mandy in the Spongebob Movie.
Atomic bomb tests were a major tourist attraction in Las Vegas during the 1950s.
Goldfish can distinguish the music of one composer from another.
Tigers are the only predators known to regularly prey on adult bears.
The British Navy uses Britney Spears' songs to scare off Somali pirates.
No one born blind has ever developed schizophrenia.
It is illegal to eat oranges while bathing in California.
Women manage the money and pay the bills in 75% of all Americans households.
Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!
The inventor of the cruise control was blind.
A fake prehistoric rock art of a caveman with a shopping trolley was hung on the walls of the British Museum by art prankster Banksy in 2005. Days went by before anyone noticed it.
As soon as tiger shark embryos develop teeth they attack and eat each other in the womb.
In 1900 all the world's mathematical knowledge could be written in about 80 books; today it would fill more than 100 000 books.
In 2006, 253 fish-species were listed as critically endangered.
Abraham Lincoln actually hated to be called "Abe."
Mexico is the world's fattest country.
500 000 Italians visit an exorcist every year.
Elephants don’t drink through their trunks like a straw.
Nearly 80% of all animals on earth have six legs.
Twitter is more addictive than cigarettes and alcohol according to a study.
Abraham Lincoln's son Robert was saved from a train accident by Edwin Booth brother of his father's killer John Wilkes Booth.
Iquitos Peru is the largest city in the world inaccessible by road. It's located deep in the Amazon rainforest and has over 400 000 people.
Hannibal had only one eye after getting a disease while attacking Rome.
Wearing jeans is illegal in North Korea.
You can't cry on space because your tears won't ever fall.
In the U.S. it costs US$245 000 to raise a child before college.
Dragonflies are capable of flying sixty miles per hour making them one of the fastest insects. This is good since they are in a big hurry as they only live about twenty-four hours.
White people consume 60-80% of all rap music in the U.S.
Airplane tray tables hold more bacteria than most typical household items a study found.
20% of the Earth's oxygen is produced by the Amazon rainforest.
Nelson Mandela Pope John Paul II and Whoopi Goldberg are Honorary Harlem Globetrotters.
The name Wendy was made up for the book Peter Pan there was never a recorded Wendy before!
The movie Gravity was more expensive than the Indian Mars mission.
Americans spend an average of US$1 092 on coffee each year.
In 1969 NASA possessed the technology to land on the moon but not the technology to fake the moon landings.
People who endure more than 45-minute commute are 40% more likely to divorce.
Even though the Hindenburg was inflated with 7 million cubic feet of highly flammable hydrogen gas it had a smoking room.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover