In 1940 12-year-old boy Fidel Castro wrote a letter to President F. Roosevelt to request a $10 bill because he had never seen one before.
WW1 was the sixth deadliest conflict in world history.
The youngest recorded suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge was a 5-year-old girl called Marilyn Demont.
Southern California has about 10 000 earthquakes each year though most are so small that they are never felt.
You swallow a litre (4.2 cups) of snot every day.
David Bowie performed at the Berlin Wall in 1987 while East Germans gathered to listen behind. You could hear them cheering and singing along from the other side.
An American urologist bought Napoleon’s penis for $40 000.
When Germany won the 2014 World Cup in Brazil it was the first time as a united country. The three previous times the soccer World Cup was won by West Germany.
There's a blue planet where it rains glass.
Most new cars fake engine noise through speakers. They are quite silent otherwise.
Cows have four stomachs.
In the first quarter of 2014 Apple earned more than Google Facebook and Amazon combined.
There is a version of the Bible translated into Hawaiian Pidgin called 'Da Jesus Book'.
Koalas hug treesto cool off on hot days.
Spending money on others yields more happiness than spending it on yourself a study concluded.
If everyone in the world washed their hands properly a million lives could be saved a year.
The first street lights in America were installed in Philadelphia around 1757.
The King James Bible has inspired the lyrics of more pop songs than any other book.
Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate birthdays because the only two accounts of birthday parties in the Bible ended in murder.
The first president of Zimbabwe Africa was President Banana.
The day after tomorrow is called "Overmorrow."
If you plant an apple seed it is almost guaranteed to grow a tree of a different type of apple.
During the 70s a suicide jumper from the Golden Gate Bridge left a note that read "I'm going to walk to the bridge. If one person smiles at me on the way I will not jump."
Pope Francis used to work as a bar bouncer in Buenos Aires Argentina.
It's illegal to take Indian currency (rupees) out of India.
Christmas trees usually grow for about 15 years before they are sold.
Bikinis and tampons invented by men.
Your favorite song is probably your favorite because you associate it with an emotional event in your life.
The world's oldest existing lighthouse is the Tower of Hercules in Spain erected in the first century and still operational.
Yoda from Star Wars was modeled after the appearance of Albert Einstein.
A small child could swim through the veins of a blue whale.
In Russia during times of economic disparity or high inflation teachers can be paid in Vodka.
More Monopoly Money is printed every year than Real money.
The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50 000 English words.
A survivor of Hiroshima's atomic bombing went to Boston in 1951 and won the Marathon.
Giraffes only need to drink once every few days. Most of their water comes from all the plants they eat.
Starbucks spends more money on health insurance for its employees than on coffee beans.
Great white sharks can go for months without eating.
Nearly all of the gold on Earth came from meteorites that bombarded the planet over 200 million years after it formed.
The smallest wage gap between men and women is to be found in New Zealand: under 5%.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.