Calvin Klein's "Obsession for Men" is spread in camera traps because it attracts wild cats and other animals.
If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
29th May is officially “Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day“.
The Mormon Church baptized 380 000 Holocaust victims posthumously offending and sparking controversy among many Jewish groups.
All snow crystals are hexagonal.
Australia's Highway 1 is the world's longest national highway. With about 14 500 km (9 000 mi) it circumnavigates the entire country.
The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army. G.P. for ‘General Purpose’ vehicle.
If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.
If you bring a raccoon’s head to the Henniker New Hampshire town hall you are entitled to receive $.10 from the town.
It takes 3 000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
Elvis Presley was naturally blonde. He dyed his hair black.
Amphibious is based upon Greek words that mean living a double life and amphibians live in both land and water.
Hershey’s Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it’s kissing the conveyor belt.
China has more internet users on mobile devices than on PCs.
The Roman Emperor Gaius Caligula made his horse a senator.
The CIA spent US$20 million in the 60s training cats to spy on the Soviets. The first spy cat was hit by a taxi.
Women live longer than men partly because their immune systems age more slowly.
In 2013 a bacteria was found in New Zealand that's resistant to every single antibiotic known.
McDonald's is set to have fewer locations in 2016 for first time ever.
The “spot” on the 7-Up logo comes from its inventor who had red eyes. He was an albino.
Hippopotamus' milk is pink.
Because metal was scarce the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
Apple's co-founder sold all his shares for $800.Today they would have been worth US$35 billion.
50% of Internet users will quit waiting for a video to load after 10 seconds.
Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
Germany was the first country ever to implement Daylight Saving Time in order to save energy during WW1.
Billy Graham personally preached Christianism to over 200 million people.
One third of all cancers are sun related.
Godzilla was only seen for about 8 minutes in the 2014 film "Godzilla".
There is a species of spider called the Hobo Spider.
In China women who remain unmarried in their late 20s and beyond are called "Sheng nu" which means "leftover women."
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
The piano Freddie Mercury plays in Bohemian Rhapsody is the same exact piano Paul McCartney plays in Hey Jude.
The colour red doesn’t really make bulls angry; they are color-blind.
Psychologists examined Internet trolls and found that they are "narcissistic psychopathic and sadistic".
In 2003, Dr. Roger Mugford invented the “wag-o-meter” a device that claims to interpret a dog’s exact mood by measuring the wag of its tail.
The Incas revered the coca plant as being sacred or magical.
There are more types of insects in one tropical rain forest tree than there are in the entire state of Vermont.
Capuchin monkeys show biases against humans who deny help to others.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)