Quick Travel Tip!
Wear comfortable clothing: Going overseas usually involves very long flights, which is why it is a good idea to wear comfortable clothing. Aside from that, you should also bring a jacket so that you won’t feel cold. Moreover, for women, it is best to wear flat shoes, so that you won’t have difficulties in boarding and getting off the aircraft.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Bring your checklist to your destination: Having a checklist for the items you want to bring can help you in not forgetting certain things when traveling. However, you should also bring this checklist with you to your destination. By doing this, you would be able to refer to it, by the time you need to pack your things to go back home.
Getting from point A to point B: Going around an unfamiliar city can become confusing and inconvenient, especially if you have not done your research beforehand. Thus, you should check out more information regarding this, before you pack your bags and travel. Check out the city map and read more about the public transportation of the city you are visiting and how to find them, so that you know where to go and what to do.
Beware of crowded situations: There are always crowded situations wherever you may go, especially in tourist spots. However, you need to become more aware of your belongings when you are involved with it. This is because crowded situations are perfect opportunities for thieves or pickpockets to grab something from people.
Sign up with frequent flyer points: Whether you are a frequent traveler or not, signing up for airline frequent flyer points may provide you with lots of advantages. The more points you would be able to rack up, the more money you may be able to save in your future travel plans. Just make sure that your account is duly updated with your frequent flyer points, so that you can take advantage of it soon.
Booking a car together with a hotel: When you want to be able to drive around the city you are visiting, then you may want to book a car together with your hotel. Make sure though that your hotel can offer you a designated parking space for your rented vehicle. This way, you can be assured that it is safe, and you won’t have to spend too much time in finding a place to park it.
Do not forget to confirm your hotel reservation a day before leaving: Keep in mind that even if you booked your hotel reservation online, and you got a confirmation number for it, there is still a slight chance that it was overlooked. To make sure that you really have a place to stay at your destination, you should call the hotel a day before traveling. This way, you can confirm not just your reservation, but also make sure that you will have the type of room that you really want.
Taking pictures of people: Before you take pictures of a couple or certain individuals, never forget to ask permission from them. Thus, if you are visiting a foreign country, then you have to know a bit of their language. Aside from that, when you ask for their permission, don’t forget to smile and show them your camera, so that they can understand you better.
Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport: Embarrassing moments can be avoided if you are able to check the expiry date of your passport. Thus, it is best if you check it at least a couple of weeks prior to traveling, so that you can still have enough time to renew it just in case. Aside from that, keep in mind that some countries may require at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires, in order to allow you to visit them.
Book a whole package instead of booking them separately: If you want to take advantage of huge discounts, then you should book a whole package. Booking a whole package offers you an opportunity to get the best deals. This is because, most online travel sites offer more discounts when you book the flights, hotel accommodations, and cars together, instead of doing them separately.
Being in a country for a shorter period of time: If you are planning to be at a certain country for just a short period of time, then you should avoid foods that you are not very familiar with. You should also stay away from drinks that can get you feeling sick. This is because, you may not have time to recover from it, before you have to take a trip going home.
- ✔ KEEP YOUR CLOTHES CLEAN, UNWRINKLED, AND SPEND TIME RELAXING, NOT IRONING: When you're on the go, who has time to iron? Our suits bag luggage was specially designed to keep your clothes, dress clean, neat and wrinkle-free! An interior dual buckle holds your garments in place, ensuring that they don't crease or crumple during travel, so you will have more time relaxing and less time getting ready!
- ✔ LOOK GREAT AND TRAVEL IN STYLE: With a sleek, fashionable design, the Zegur garment bag luggage ensures that both men and women travel in style! It also features an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap, providing versatility and comfort. For added convenience, it fits in all large overhead bins.
- ✔ MAKE YOUR TRAVEL FUN, ENJOYABLE AND STRESS-FREE: Whether you're headed for a business trip or a weekend getaway, the Zegur garment bag keeps you organized and takes the hassle out of packing! Thanks to multiple interior zipper pockets, it maximizes storage capacity, holding everything from suits, dresses to shoes and ties. For even more space, we added an exterior pocket that provides easy access to electronics and travel or business documents, so you can just focus on having a fantastic trip!
- ✔ PREMIUM, HIGHEST QUALITY, LONG LASTING DESIGN: Our travel bag is where style meets function! High quality zippers, fray-resistant material and a waterproof exterior guarantee that you'll use it for years to come. Constructed from rugged 1800D Polyester with an elegantly imprinted full interior lining, this is the best garment bag available today.
- ✔ LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We know you'll love your new garment bag so much that we're proud to offer a 100% money-back guarantee, if for any reason you're not totally satisfied, you can return it using our full money back guarantee. There's nothing to lose, Take advantage of a limited time low offer today!
- 43 Inches long zipper suit garment bag with 3.5" gusset which holds 3 suits and 1 dress while traveling with ease;
- Include 1PCS clear plastic zipper accessories Pocket in the front for store tie, belts of business trip, cruise,or road trip.and Durable 5# Zipper Closure protect the clothes inside fresh and clean;
- Wardrobe bag carrier with 5.4" wide square see-through window allows you to see which the garment is inside without opening the dress bag;
- A hole in the top for you to put 3-4 coat hangers through and hanging it up in the closet. Durable metal grommet and fabric carry handles for folding during travel;
- Medium garment storage bag, the travel bag easy to carry onto a plane or in a car to protect dresses, tops, jackets, dance costumes, uniform, coats, clothing, furs, gowns, tuxedos in luggage.