When Charlie Chaplin received his honorary Oscar he got a 12-minute standing ovation the longest in Oscar history.
80%of the biomass of fish in the world's oceans has been lost in the past 100 years.
The average Japanese household watches more than 10 hours of television a day.
When Apple began designating employee numbers Steve Jobs was offended that Wozniak received #1 while he got #2. He believed he should be second to no one so he took #0 instead.
About 69% of smokers want to quit completely.
According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.
Godzilla was only seen for about 8 minutes in the 2014 film "Godzilla".
Each foot contains about 250 000 sweat glands.
The scientific term for French kissing is cataglottism.
D'oh! is a real word in the Oxford English Dictionary. in The Simpsons scripts it just says "annoyed grunt".
The average speed of Heinz Ketchup squirt is .028 MPH.
A full-loaded supertanker traveling at normal speed takes at least 20 minutes to stop.
Apple's iPhone has higher sales than everything Microsoft has to offer.
The U.S. Civil War had a Balloon Corps established by Abraham Lincoln.
A ‘jiffy’ is a unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
Hippos attract mates by urinating and defecating.
Swedish wasn't made the official language of Sweden until 2009.
Hitler’s mother considered abortion but the doctor persuaded her to keep the baby.
In 2015 a 4-year-old searching for fossils found 100 Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Bones.
No one born blind has ever developed schizophrenia.
Elephants are pregnant for 2 years.
Around 7% of all wars in history were religiously motivated.
13 of the 20 most polluted cities in world are just in India.
According to records there are 50 million monkeys in the world!
The average human will yawn around 250 000 times over the course of his life.
One-third of first heart attacks are fatal and another third result in permanent damage to the heart.
People with many friends live 3.7 years more than those who are isolated.
The average person takes 183 755 600 steps in a lifetime.
Edward VIII King of the UK in 1936 was a Nazi sympathiser and later argued that bombing England could bring peace by ending WW2.
British people say "Happy Christmas" because in the 19th century the word "merry" also meant "intoxicated" so they wanted to separate it from public insobriety.
China has mobile "execution vans" to enforce the death penalty without moving to a proper execution ground.
Most new cars fake engine noise through speakers. They are quite silent otherwise.
Married women among the Dogon people of West Africa would publicly pursue extramarital relationships with encouragement from their mothers.
Unspayed females dogs only go into heat twice a year.
Early Christians were called "atheists" by Romans as they didn't pay tribute to pagan gods.
There is a water reservoir floating in space that is equivalent to 140 trillion times all the water in the world's ocean.
In Korea and Japan there is a Cat Cafe where you can go to drink coffee and hang out with cats for hours.
South Korean soap operas are popular in Cuba.
The smallest living dog in terms of length is a chihuahua who measured 15.2 cm (6 in).
Government officials in Lionel Messi's hometown in Argentina have banned parents from naming their children "Messi."
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.