Oysters can change from one gender to another and back again depending on which is best for mating.
The world's biggest family lives together in India: a man with 39 wives and 94 children.
A "GAY BOMB" was once proposed at the Pentagon to turn the enemy gay.
About 55% of all movies are rated R.
Christmas trees usually grow for about 15 years before they are sold.
Couples who are in love synchronize their heart rates after gazing into each others' eyes for three minutes.
The more features your phone has the longer you spend in the toilet.
Sex toys are illegal in India.
At the time of its construction the Eiffel Tower was the tallest building in the world.
Soccer fans in Italy are called "tifosi" meaning "carriers of typhus" because their fanatism is like a fever.
It is illegal to frown at cows in Bladworth Saskatchewan.
Mary is mentioned more in Islam's Quran than in the entire New Testament.
India's Hindu calendar has 6 seasons: spring summer monsoon autumn winter and prevernal.
78% of software installed in China in 2010 was pirated.
The women of the Mursi tribe in Africa wear plates on their lips that can be as large as 5 inches (12 cm) in diameter.
North Koreans watched the 2014 World Cup on a 24-hour delay.
The average person spends about two years on the phone in a lifetime.
The cost of building the Statue of Liberty and pedestal amounted to over US$500 000 over US$10m in today's money.
The most poisonous fish in the world is the stone fish.
Psychologists examined Internet trolls and found that they are "narcissistic psychopathic and sadistic".
Elephants are the only mammals besides humans to have chins.
Argentina was the first country in Latin Americato legalize same-sex marriage in 2010.
One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet!
It takes 3 000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
Floating cities above the clouds of Venus may be our best bet for becoming a two-planet species. Conditions there are so similar to Earth a human wouldn't need a pressurized suit the gravity is similar and transit times are shorter than to Mars.
TV show "16 and pregnant" and spin-offs may have prevented about 20 000 teen pregnancies in 2010 a study says.
When George Washington was elected president no one knew what to call him. No other nation had ever elected a president.
A woman in Egypt disguised herself as a man for 43 years in order to make a living for her daughter.
Most antibiotics are made from bacteria.
A Japanese pilot who attacked a town in Oregon during WW2 returned years later to present his family's 400-year-old sword as a symbol of regret.
There is a species of fungus called "Chorioactis" that only exists in Texas and rural Japan and is thought to have been in both places for 19 million years.
A light bulb that hasn't been turned off since 1901 still shines at a fire station in California.
Up to 80% of an average car is recyclable.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
The world record for holding one's breath underwater is 22 minutes.
McDonalds' Caesar salad is more fattening than their hamburger.
Susan Lucci is the daughter of Phyllis Diller.
The angel falls in Venezuela are nearly 20 times taller than Niagara Falls.
Mississippi didn't ratify the 13th Amendment abolishing slavery until 2013.
Holding a vibrator against a person's throat relaxes the vocal muscles thereby improving their voice quality.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: email@example.com, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.