The world's steepest street is Baldwin St. with a 38° gradient in Dunedin New Zealand.
The city of Venice stands on about 120 small islands.
Robert Louis Stevenson wrote the 60 000-words-long "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" during a six-day cocaine high.
When notified of his selection for the Nobel Martin Luther King Jr. announced he would turn over the prize money to the furtherance of the civil rights movement.
55% of Americans think they are smarter than the average American.
Traveling to every single stop of the New York City subway (without leaving the transit system) would take at least 21 hours and 49 minutes.
There is no record of a human being attacked by a healthy wolf.
Anne Frank's father was an officer in the German army during World War I.
Steve Jobs was awarded 141 new patents since his death.
In 2012 Elvis Presley's underwear was auctioned off but no one bought it.
The world's fastest street-legal production car is the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport at 267 mph (431 km/h).
20%of Poland's population died in WW2 the highest percentage of any nation.
Daniel Radcliffe who played Harry Potter was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.
Ants closely resemble human manners: When they wake they stretch & appear to yawn in a human manner before taking up the tasks of the day.
Fewer than half the world's cultures engage in romantic kissing a study found.
There is a pilgrimage site in Sri Lanka that is holy to four religions for a "sacred footprint": Hinduism Islam Buddhism and Christianity.
One of the widest freeways in the world is the Katy Freeway part of the Interstate 10 in Texas with up to 26 lanes across.
The cities of Aachen Regensburg Frankfurt-am-Main Nuremberg Weimar Bonn and Berlin have all been capitals of Germany.
Norwegian scientists have hypothesized that Rudolph’s red nose is probably the result of a parasitic infection of his respiratory system.
Reindeer like to eat bananas.
The U.S. Tax Code is 5 000 pages long while The Bible and "War and Peace" only have about 4 500 pages.
After hitting the iceberg it took the Titanic 2 hours and 40 minutes to sink.
Martin Luther King Jr. added the "I have a dream" line during his speech it was improvised.
A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years!
Spiders don't have penises. They mate with the appendages on their face.
Capuchin Male Monkeys urinate on themselves to attract a mate.
Yellowtail is the general name for loads of different species of fish that have yellow tails or a yellow body.
The people of Israel consume more turkeys per capita than any other country.
In the Durango desert in Mexico there’s a creepy spot called the Zone of Silence. You can’t pick up clear TV or radio signals. And locals say fireballs sometimes appear in the sky.
Cockroaches get lonely and even become ill if they are left alone for too long.
Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
Until 1994 world maps and globes sold in Albania only had Albania on them.
In 2014 a burglar in Minnesota was caught after he logged into his Facebook account on the home's PC and forgot to log out.
Nelson Mandela married the widow of Mozambique's President.
1 out of every 8 Americans is from California.
Female harp seals get in groups to have their babies one mating season is over.
The skin is 64% water muscles and kidneys are 79% and even the bones are watery: 31%.
Albert Einstein's brain had a parietal lobe that was 15% larger than the average brain.
Air pollution in China increases snowfall in California.
Poisoned milk killed Abraham Lincoln's mother when he was 9 years old.
- Designed for a Healthy Life: Steps Counting, Find Your Phone, Camera Remote Control, Sedentary Reminder, SMS Reminding, Call Reminder, Incoming Calls Show, Calories Burned Measuring, and Sleep Management etc.
- The wristband is made of silicone, soft and skin friendly, very comfortable to wear. Using stretchy silicone material, the wearable maximum length is 7.6 inches, minimum length is 5.5 inches
- USB Connect: The whole display can be pulled out from the band and used as a USB stick. With a USB connector, it's very continent to charge the built-in battery via charger or computer
- Fit For: iPhone 4S or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iTouch5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad air, iPad mini etc IOS 7.0 or above system) Android 4.3 or above, Bluetooth 4.0. Not Fit For: Lenovo, TCL, Asus phone
- If you have any question with the item, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 24 hours. We offer an 30-day money-back guarantee, if the purchase has any quality defect. Please be assured the purchase
- See notifications,SMS reminding,call reminder,Incoming calls show on the OLED display.
- How to PAIR DEVICE to your phone:Download and install the VERYFIT app from Apple Store or Google Play.Open app and click on Device Icon on the bottom of screen.Tap on "Bind Device" to search then click on "Bind" to confirm once found.Device should vibrate when bound.If the app does not find the device:press on Fit-Fire until you feel it vibrate to turn on and tap on "refresh",searching device again,then bind device,your device will be paired to phone.
- First time to use,take host out of the band,plug it into a USB port to charge(If you can not see the red indicator light,pls turn the host to other side to put in) the screen will activate.Then download APP 'Veryfit For Heartrate'/Veryfit OR Veryfit 2.0(This app can not control music,but the heart rate monitor is more accurate.And it is easy to connect with device.
- USB recharged design:Rechargeable & Long-lasting battery,about 7-10 Standby time/ 4 days Using time. Please charge it before running out of battery.30 minutes charging time is enough,do not charge it overnight.
- All day tracking:step counting,distance tracking,calorie burned; Sleep monitor: Incoming call notice,remote camera,music control,find phone,lost warning,out of range alarm. 1.First times to use,please recharge it and download APP"Veryfit For Heartrate"/VeryFit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play; 2.Data will be refreshed after using one day . You could find previous data in the app by click the button "Details".it can save on the band one week. So you must sync to it each week.Any problem, We promise to get back to you within 24 hours
- Purchase replacement band here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G83K1HY
- 1) Pedometer:Record daily walking of steps and mileage. 2) Dear Friends,Please Note-Calls and SMS vibration reminders :Just for Android system mobiles,not for Apple system
- Sleep Monitor:TW64 is able to detect how long you sleep, through its health software, count up your time of deep sleep,light sleep.
- Stable charger:Unique charger guarantees that TW64 could be charging stably,even in the moving car or running ,climbling.
- The energy consumption:Calculate the daily consumption of calories and heat.