Iran sentences its citizens to the death penalty on cases of corruption.
In 1631 a huge reprint of the King James Bible was recalled and burnt due to a single typo: the Seventh Commandment stated "Thou shalt commit adultery."
”Judge Judy” has a $25 000 000 salary while Supreme Court Justice Ginsberg has a $190 100 salary.
There are about 173 000 venomous species: from lizards to spiders and fish.
95% of all data in the world is still stored on paper. Most of it is never looked at again.
The odds of being born male are about 51.2% according to census.
Half of the pilots surveyed in the UK admitted to having fallen asleep while flying a passenger plane.
In 2012 Elvis Presley's underwear was auctioned off but no one bought it.
No two tigers ever have the same stripes, and this is how individual tigers can be identified.
Facebook is estimated to spend US$30 million a month on hosting alone.
Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
There is a species of spider called the Hobo Spider.
Honking your car horn except in an emergency is illegal in NYC.
A dog's nose is the equivalent of a human fingerprint: each has a unique pattern.
In Italy the same voice actor will follow an American actor throughout their filmography and career.
If your stomach acid got onto your skin it would burn a hole in it.
In the UK accents change noticeably about every 25 miles (40km).
Similar to fingerprints everyone also has a Unique Tongue Print.
In their first year of life baby blue whales gain 200 pounds (91 kg) every day.
12% of Americans think Joan of Arc was Noah's wife from the Bible.
The blue whale weighs as much as thirty elephants and is as long as three Greyhound buses.
A skunk will not bite and throw its scent at the same time.
An ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
In 2008 Norway knighted a penguin.
Elephants can differentiate between men and women and between different ethnicities when they hear a voice.
The wood frog and other animals have the ability to freeze solid during winter thaw in the spring and remain perfectly healthy.
There's a museum in Russia that hires cats to protect its artworks against rodents.
A group of pandas is called an "embarrassment."
In 2013 Yuichiro Miura an 80-year-old Japanese became the oldest person to make it to the top of Mount Everest and down.
Of a total of about 7 000 staff at Auschwitz only 750 were ever punished.
Signs that a circling shark will attack: it will hunch its back lower its pectoral fins and swim in zigzag motions.
If Apple didn't hold US$181 billion overseas it would owe US$59 billion in U.S. taxes.
In 2005 a man named Ronald MacDonald actually robbed a Wendy's.
Philematologyis the science of kissing.
Killer Whales are actually dolphins not whales.
A secret radio belonging to a British POW in WW2 was kept so well hidden that when he visited the camp 62 years later it was still there.
The average American spends about 38 hours a year stuck in traffic.
A con man in India repeatedly "sold" the Taj Mahal the Indian parliament and various other heritage sites. He was sentenced to 113 years but managed to escape prison 9 times. The last time he was 84 years old.
Ramses brand condom is named after the great pharaoh Ramses II who fathered over 160 children.
More than 60% of Bolivia's citizens are indigenous predominantly Quechua and Aymara.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.